Downloaded it today or get beat by it tomorrow……
- Real-time weather information based on user GPS location.
- Density altitude calculated with humidity.
- Predicted elapsed time based on NHRA correction tables.
- Stores time slips; 1/8 and ¼ mile with incremental times and MPH.
- Track database with addresses and phone numbers.
After downloading please leave us a review. We are always looking to improve the app so if you have a comment or suggestion, drop us a line: brackETweather@c2racetech.com
- Live up-to-the-second timing of all head-to-head pro and sportsman passes
- Real-time pro race results
- The option of purchasing live NHRA Audiocast as an in-app purchase
- All the current videos from NHRA’s YouTube page
- Live feed from the NHRA Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series detailed event schedule
- Purchase NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series event tickets
- NHRA news, articles and a full race recap from National DRAGSTER and NHRA.com
- Pro driver profiles with career stats and driver specific news
- Full updated pro points
- Behind the scenes news and driver blogs
- Special sportsman news updates from NHRA.com
- Inside the NHRA (About Drag Racing, History, Glossary & Info)
- To go ad free--upgrade to NHRA Mobile Premium
Features Pro Tree & Full Tree (Sportsman) modes, a configurable delay setting, configurable light intervals, and a very simple to use interface.
No annoying sounds or animations that are found on other practice tree apps. This app has one purpose - to make you better off the line!
Interested in improving your drag strip performance? Looking to see if there are any patterns in your passes that might help you get an extra competitive edge? How about a quick and easy way to keep track of and view all of your drag strip passes - ever? With a sophisticated pass analysis graphing tool, you can display literally any of your data in a zoomable, scalable graph.
-Drag racing timeslip logbook
-Multiple Vehicles (limited to 1 with free version)
-Unlimited passes (limited to 10 in free version)
-Sophisticated sorting, grouping and listing allows you to see all the data from your logbook that you want and none of what you don't
-Graph analysis: plot any data point versus any other data point quickly and easily
-Add custom fields to allow you to track, analyze and plot any data you can imagine
-SFI data - breeze through tech by having all of your SFI parts, numbers, brands and expirations with one click
-Preloaded with NHRA dragstrips, you can add or remove tracks of your own
Designed by drag racers for drag racers, Track Buddy works great on both phones and tablets.
Try TrackBuddy for free! If you like it, you can purchase and activate the unlimited license from within the app. No internet required to use! Internet access is only required to download the app and to purchase it.
Create one or more vehicles and enter all of the incrementals from your drag racing timeslip. Looking for more info than that? In addition to the standard 1/8th and 1/4 mile incrementals, TrackBuddy allows you to track:
That not enough? Is there any other drag racing data not listed here that you'd like to track in your logbook and analyze? No Problem! TrackBuddy allows you to create custom fields for each vehicle. Add anything you can think of - launch RPM, launch boost, vehicle weight, suspension settings, etc., there is no limit - if it's a number, you can add it, track it and graph it against anything else with TrackBuddy.
Sophisticated Pass Grouping and Sorting: Quickly and easily see all the pass information you need. Any serious racer knows that over time, your timeslip and pass data logbook can get massive and hard to maneuver. With TrackBuddy, you can easily keep it all organized and safe. View all of your passes in a clean, organized manner. View a list of all your passes at once or group them by Date, Location, 1/8 ET or 1/4 ET. Within each group of passes, sort them by date, best ET or best trap.
Graph Analysis: Ever wonder how your tire pressure affects your 60'? How about the relationship between your 60' and your 1/8th mile ET? You can graph anything in TrackBuddy. There are a number of built-in graph choices that you'll find extremely useful in identifying sweet-spots or problematic areas in your setup.
If the default graph options don't show you exactly what you want to see, just build your own! Anything numeric can be graphed against anything else with TrackBuddy. Reaction time versus 60'? Tire pressure versus 330'? How about your custom launch RPM field versus your 1000'? If its a number, you can graph it, even if its not on your timeslip. Identify those sweet spots and trends with your setup that you would otherwise easily overlook and miss on over time.
SFI Numbers: Want help breezing through tech so you can get on the track? Let TrackBuddy help you look professional at tech by keeping track of your SFI numbers, brands and expiration information. Enter as many components as you want, and then show them in a nice tidy list at tech inspection.
- Logging over 100 aspects of each and every run down the track
- ET Prediction - Two formulas are available. Both use DA and up to 7 of your previous runs (you choose the runs to use).
- Run Completion - Provide RaceIQ with a portion of a run that you lifted on or hit the brakes, and RaceIQ will complete the run so that you can see what you would have ran had you not lifted.
- One-Click DA feature which will retrieve current weather conditions based on your GPS location and calculate density altitude for you as well as automatically populate that information into runs
- Powerful reporting that allows you to visually see what changes are affecting your vehicle and how
- Allows the user to input their own weather data if they have a weather station
- Management of maintenance that can automatically tell you when different parts need to be replaced or checked. You choose when/how many runs an item should live through and RaceIQ keeps track and alerts you when you should examine the item.
- Side-by-Side run comparison for up to 7 runs allows you to see over 40 different aspects of the runs all on the same screen for easy comparison
- Segment/Interval times (i.e. 60-330, 330-1/8, etc...) are automatically calculated and displayed in graphs/reports/filters.
- Handles multiple vehicles, and you can specify which vehicle you want displayed on reports/graphs. Several users are logging runs of 4+ vehicles using one copy of RaceIQ.
- Automatic sea level correction on new runs which allows you to make an apples-to-apples comparison between runs which have different a DA.
- Provides 20 custom fields that you can label as anything you want
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Completely portable, does not require an internet connection for anything other than Density Altitude lookup and Backup/Restore.
- Allows users to download their data and import it into other programs
- Gives users the ability to backup their data online
You can't get cell or internet access at your track? No problem, the only features that require an active internet connection are the automatic weather information and backup/restore. You can fill in all the run details right there at the track, and when you do get internet access you can populate the weather information for each run simply by tapping the screen. RaceIQ will automatically fetch the weather data that is closest in both distance and time to that run, and populate that information into the software.
Need to know what your converter slip % was? Want to know what you could have ran in the 1/4 based on your time from a 1/8 mile track? How about knowing how many RPMs you drop when you upshift? RaceIQ can answer all that and more by giving you access to several of the most widely used racing calculators.
LESS GUESSING = MORE WINNING
RaceIQ takes the guesswork out of your setup.
Race IQ Drag Racing Log Book Software Bracket Racing Bracket Race IHRA NHRA NMRA Sportsman Pro Mod Pro 5.0 Drag Strip ET Correction Density Altitude Racing Calculator
Get the races from over 40 tracks and series around the world.
Alaska Raceway Park
Brainerd International Raceway
DER Bracket Series at Bristol
DSE Sportsman Racing Series
Gateway Motorsports Park
Hidden Valley Drag Strip
Icelandic Drag Racing Club
King of the North Dragway
Kinston Drag Strip
Little River Dragway
Mason Dixon Dragway
Memphis International Raceway
Mission Raceway Park
National Trail Raceway
New England Dragway
NHRDA (National Hot Rod Diesel Association)
Palm Beach International Raceway
Pueblo Motorsports Park
Qatar Racing Club
Rocky Mountain Raceways
Santa Pod Raceway
South Georgia Motorsports Park
Southwestern International Raceway
Spokane County Raceway
St. Thomas Raceway Park
State Capitol Raceway
Thunder Valley Raceway Park
Tulsa Raceway Park
US131 Motorsports Park
With this app, you can follow his Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube updates, see the people who make the car go over 300 mph. This is the BEST way to keep in touch with Tony Pedregon!
Listen to us at work, home or on the road. Install our app and get instant access to our unique content, features and more!
- New design and interface
- See current playing show and up to date station and local news on a single screen
- Get notifications and single click access to any station promotions or contests
- View station’s YouTube channel without searching or leaving the app (when available)
- Wake up to your favorite station with our alarm clock. Record a personal reminder to play before waking to the station.
- Fall asleep while listening to your favorite station
- Access station's weekly show schedules so you don’t miss a thing
- Real time weather for where you are
- Share our app via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
- Car Mode provides simple audio controls so you can listen while on the road
New for 2015 onwards! Series Link. When you add a whole Series (by Long Pressing on the Series, not on individual Events) to your Favourites in one go, it will also add this as a Series Link. So in 2016 all the dates for that Series will also be added automatically once they are available in the App.
FIA GT1 World Championship
Le Mans 24 hours (24 Heures du Mans)
Formula 1 - F1
British Touring Cars - BTCC
American Le Mans Series - ALMS
Grand Am Series
Australian V8 Supercars
Intercontinental Le Mans Series - ICLMS
British Formula Renault
Le Mans Series - LMS
British GT Championship
World Rally Championship - WRC
World Series by Renault
Formula BMW Talent Cup
World Touring Cars - WTCC
GP2 Asia (defunct)
Race of Champions - RoC
Blancpain Endurance Series
SCCA Pro World Championship
Funcup UK and 25 hour race at Spa
ADAC GT Masters
Dunlop Endurance and Sprint Championships
Autosport International Motorsport Show added, based at the NEC near Birmingham.
Testing dates now included for most Series.
*NOTE* : the App will open on the last tab you had selected, if you want the App to open with Favourites first, just make sure it's selected when you exit.
Full calendars for all manner of motorsport events from around the world.
Create a list of Favourites by long clicking individual items or long clicking whole series. Remove individual items from the Favourites list by long clicking an item. Remove all items from the Favourites list by using the button on the fourth tab.
When a user exits, using the Home pushbutton, the application they will be returned to the tab that they were viewing when they exited and selections will be retained.
At the moment if the user exits using the back button, they will be returned to the tab that they were viewing when they pressed the back button, but at the moment the Notifications checkbox will not be retained. This is being investigated and will be fixed as soon as a solution is found.
This App was developed using Basic4Android B4A
Please note that no ownership is implied or otherwise inferred by the use of the logos or names within this App. They are all used as-is, to identify the race series' in question. This is an independent App with no affiliation or connection to any of the companies or organisations mentioned herein.
Follow Matt, as he races across America in the Aaron's Fuel Funny Car. Facebook, Twitter, Current News, Photos and more. Receive News of recent finishes, qualifying and current updates. Interact with other fans of Matt Hagan. This is the BEST way to keep in touch with the World Funny Car Champion!