• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.
* Write Bangla using Avro phonetic style.
* Write Bangla directly in Facebook.
* Use Facebook for FREE ! No charge, no data volume. (For GrameenPhone, Banglalink, Airtel and Robi users)
* Use Facebook using different interface. (Facebook Mobile, Facebook Android, Facebook PC)
* You do not need to use any Bangla keyboard.
* Use your default English keyboard or any other custom keyboard to write Bangla on your mobile.
* Write any zuktakkhor (যুক্তাক্ষর) easily with this tool.
* Copy the text just by a single button click.
* One-click share using Facebook, Message, Email, Facebook Messenger and many more options.
* Option to change writing mode anytime (Bangla/English)
Just by typing "ami", you will get "আমি"
Type "kanna", you will get "কান্না"
For your assistance, there is also a help section about the rules of writing. Press your phone's menu button, then select "How to Write".
Note: If you are facing any problem in writing Bangla, please turn off Auto Suggestion / Auto Correction in your keyboard settings.
Tagwords: bangla type,bangla keyboard,bangla typing,bangla writting,bangla lekha,bangla,bangla apps,bangla free app,bangladeshi,bangla keyboard app,bangla typing app.Bangla apps,bangladesh,bangla free apps,bangla google plus,google plus bangla,bangla keyboard,bangla type,bangla typing,bangla news,bangla newspaper,bangla tv,bangla tv free,bangla tv live free,bangla tv news,bangladeshi news,bangla books,bangla islamic book,bangla songs,bangla movies,offline bangla dictionary,bangla natok,bangla jokes,bangla dictionary,bangla calendar.bangla dictionary,bangla dictionary offline.
IF YOU HAVE UNEXPECTED ISSUES AFTER THE UPDATE, UNINSTALL / REINSTALL THE APP AND RESTART YOUR PHONE.
Don't forget to read the FAQ and the users' guide on the web site if you have problems, answers to most common issues are there!
*** To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Pro” box. Then long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard PRO" in the list.
You can long press 123 key any time to enter keyboard settings.
A trial version is available on the market (look for the app "Smart Keyboard Trial"). Note that this Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need the Trial to use it.
If you find bugs such as FORCE CLOSE issues, please go to the web site and CONTACT THE SUPPORT. If you want help, it's completely useless to leave bad comments here as we cannot contact you!
Ignore the warning about the keyboard "collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any third party input method.
Contains layouts for the following languages (check the market for available dictionaries):
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
Enjoy your new typing experience!
Additional features of Speed Test Light application:
• history of results with detailed information about the tests,
• IP address display,
• ability to filter and sort your results according to various criteria,
• two standard units (Mbps and kbps),
• the ability to manually adjust the number of threads and the duration of the download/upload/ping test,
• system clipboard and social networks handling (easy to publish the results on Facebook, Twitter or Google+),
• low demand on system resources.
New Typing Window Added.Supports Upto Android 4.4.
Google বাংলা টাইপিং।App ওপেন করে নিচেরদিকে খালি বাক্সে ইংলিশে যে কোনো শব্দ টাইপ করুন,সাথে সাথে তা বাংলায় পরিণত হবে,পরে তা কপি করে ফেইসবুক বা ইচ্ছেমতো যে কোনো জায়গায় পেস্ট করুন.
Bangla Writting.Bangla Online Keyboard.Easy To Use,No Settings Needed,Just Type Anything In English And It Will Become Bangla!
Tagwords :bangla type,bangla keyboard,bangla typing,bangla writting,bangla lekha,bangla,bangla apps,bangla free app
Developed by Speedchecker Ltd, the Company behind the most popular speed testing websites measuring over 100 million speed tests globally and trusted by the BBC, Guardian and other media outlets, ISPs and Governments.
one-click speed test of download, upload and ping
history of all speed tests saved to your device
easy sharing of results
compatible with a wide array of Android devices
Start your free speed test on Android today!
Test the speed of your WiFi or LAN network between your mobile devices (mobile
phone, tablet) or between your mobile device and your computer.
Test the speed of your wireless router. Measure the performance of a Samba share.
Important: This is not an Internet speed test app!
This application will measure the speed of your local network,
live Internet connection is not required.
* Test upload and download speed.
* Test Wi-Fi or LAN speed between your mobile phones/tablets.
* Test Wi-Fi or LAN speed between your mobile devices and your computer
* Test Samba share speed (from v1.1)
* Analyse your network and find bottlenecks (from v1.6)
* Export your results in csv format (from v1.5)
* Test Ethernet speed (from v1.4): Useful if your device uses Ethernet connection (For example it is a Smart Media Hub or Android based media player)
* You can also share the result on Facebook or Google+
For more details see Settings/Info in the application or in my blog:
When you perform free tests with 4Gmark, you participate in a collaborative project to aggregate a base of information for understanding and improving the quality of service.
The "Speed Test" quickly calculates downlink and uplink network speed (average Bitrate).
The "Full Test" is a scenario with all protocols (latency, transfer, web) giving full visibility over the quality of the connection environment. It calculates a score which let you compare between them different smartphones, networks or places.
At the end of the Full Test, in the results, you can benchmark your results against the average obtained by other users in your country, in the same area or using the same smartphone (wifi or cellular).
Also in the "Custom Test" section, Customized scenarios of tests are available.
Finally as a bonus, a dashboard that will offer the most current real-time information about your hardware, your location, your cellular and your wifi connection.
Fixed graphical glitches in higher model phones.
Maximum upload and download speeds.
Track the network used for the test.
History of Speedtest results
In the advanced test, speed is shown on a graph for easy interpretation. You can also see the average and maximum speeds for all the destinations.
- Simple and Advanced internet speed test modes
- Internet Download Speed Test from USA, EU and Asia combined or separately
- Speed Graph (Advanced)
- Speed Gauge / Meter (Simple)
- Easy unit configuration (kbyte/s kbit/s mbit/s)
- Limit Maximum Download size for each test
- Limit Speed test time
- All your results are logged
- Speed Result rates your WiFi or Mobile Data download speed (Low, Normal, Superb)
- Share Internet Speed Test results
- Speed Test gives you an indication of speed towards 3 destinations, which is not representative for your actual connection speed.
This application does give you a tool to check your speeds, and from experience, judge your active connection.
- More Configuration options
- Upload Speed
Jederzeit einfach und bequem die Netzgeschwindigkeit testen!
Ist Ihnen das 3G-Netz nicht schnell genug? Überzeugen Sie sich von Vodafone LTE und erreichen Sie bis zu 150Mbit/s. Die App bringt Sie direkt zu aktuellen Angeboten.
Außerdem helfen Sie uns unser Netz zu optimieren, damit wir Ihnen die bestmögliche Kapazität zur Verfügung stellen können.
Auf einen Blick, immer auf dem neuesten Stand:
• Informationen über Ihren aktuellen Datenverbrauch allgemein
• Datenverbrauch der einzelnen von Ihnen genutzten Apps und Smartphone Dienste
• Ihr Datenverbrauch im Wi-fi allgemein
• Der Datenverbrauch Ihrer Apps im Wi-fi
• Die Dauer Ihrer durchgeführten Gespräche
• Die Netzverfügbarkeit der letzten 30 Tage
• Die Anteile Ihrer Internetverfügbarkeit der letzten 30 Tage
• Messung von Download- und Upload-Geschwindigkeit sowie Ping
• Ergebnisse speichern, in Maps anzeigen lassen und über Facebook teilen
Alle Daten die an Vodafone übermittelt werden, sind nicht Personen bezogen und anonymisierte Daten. Dabei ist zu beachten, dass je nach Tarif Kosten entstehen können.
Da jede einzelne Messung von verschiedenen Faktoren beeinflusst wird, können die Ergebnisse von der tatsächlich erreichbaren Geschwindigkeit abweichen. Daher raten wir Ihnen öfters und zu unterschiedlichen Zeitpunkten zu testen.
Ever wondered which application cost your traffic and your money?
Use Speed Test to check out your currently network speed
-Test speed when network is available.
- Discover your real-time network Speed
- Track past tests with detailed reporting
Use Speedtest to monitor your cellular (3G/4G/LTE) or WiFi connection rate and response for your device. With a real-time graphical display, results are updated continuously during the testing procedure. A quick trace route is performed to determine the number of gateways to the test server. This simple, easy-to-use app provides consistent, accurate internet speed testing from any location. A simple test app to determine your true mobile speed.
– Simple, one button tap performs (or cancels) the internet speed tests.
– Testing features download rate, upload rate and latency (response) time.
- Includes the number of hops/gateways between the mobile client and the server (Trace Route).
– Simple, easy-to-read tracking and reporting.
- History of the previous tests is available for comparison.
- Works on either Cellular data from any carrier or when connected via WiFi.
- Conveniently share results with others via email.
- Testing servers located around the world for accurate results.
– Unlimited on-the-go testing - mobile speed testing.
– It’s FREE!
Caused by a limitation of Android, it is not possible to fetch information about the current active Internet connection while the screen is off. To counter this, the App is now waking the device (again), when a measurement is running. This forced us to add the permission "prevent phone from sleeping".
We are well aware, that this has a negative impact on the battery, but as long as Android has this limitation, there is no other way.
Thank you for comprehension.
MOBILE PERFORMANCE BENCHMARKING SYSTEM
cnlab develops and operates the Mobile Performance Benchmarking (MPB) system for private use and Internet Service Providers. The MPB client application, used to measure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as Up- and Download or Roundtrip Times to reference systems, are available for iOS, Symbian, Android and Windows Phone. The measured speed depends not only on the operators network, but also on the amount of customers within the local network cell or the overall performance of the used device. A single MPB test can produce - depending on the current set up and network speed - about 10MB of data.
- prevent phone from sleeping
- Localization of the phone via GPS and mobile networks
- Information about the network (online, roaming, IP)
- Information on the Internet
- Operator, ISOCountryCodes (from SIM card or Network)
- Device IDs
- Move the app to the SD card memory (especially for phones with limited space)
- Backup the database to the external memory (useful if you want to transfer data between two phones)
- No data connection, no speed test
- Authorization for the Google Maps integration
Developer Tools / Developer Tools
- Access to the USB memory
Each device gains a unique identification number (UserID) so that each user can view its own results via Web browser. For each UserID not only the performance data are stored but also a set of system data (e.g.: IP or device ID) as well as administrative data (user location). The UserID is never given away. Its only use is to trace bugs, boost performance or create SpeedTest statistics. When an error is reported, some user send personal information, such as their E-Mail, name, address or phone number. These private data are only send to cnlab and the addressed Service Provider from the error report.
The cnlab Information Technology Research AG was founded by Prof. Dr. P. Heinzmann and Dr. P. Schöbi in 1997 as a Spin-Off of the HSR University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil. cnlab is a company according to Swiss law, owned by the management and by the staff, located in Rapperswil, Switzerland. cnlab develops and optimizes Internet applications. With the Internet Performance Benchmarking products and services, cnlab supports Internet Service Providers to improve their products. Services provided by cnlab Security Engineering and IT System Testing services are used by Swiss banks, insurance companies, the industry as well as administration to optimize their IT applications considering security, functionality and reliability. 14 engineers are currently working for cnlab.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.cnlab.ch.
More from developer
How fast can you type with your two thumbs? Do you hunt&peck or are you flying over your keyboard? See how fast you can type and compare your score and your ranking with everyone else in the last 24 hours.
More languages and game modes coming soon! Send me an email for feedback, bug reports and feature suggestions :)
7 Challenges with raising difficulty. Each challenge has 15 levels and 1 Ultimate mode. You can unlock up to 3 stars for each level (getting 3 stars requires a very fast math skills).
Benefits of TapMath:
► Practice & Improve your mental arithmetic math skills
► Unlock stars and see your progress
► Share your results with your friends to find out who has the fastest brain for math
► Ultimate Mode for the ultimate challenge
► a Math Game for all ages, fun and challenging