The Guide includes the following:
- Arabic Alphabets
- Numbers in Arabic
- Arabic Vocabulary
- Short Lesson 1: short phrases with word used "Haza" means "This is"
- Short Lesson 2: short phrases with word used "Zalika" means "That is"
- Definite Artlicle (Al)
- Added more vocabulary
1. List of all characters.
2. Numbers (1-10) with example images.
3. Kids can practise hand-writing of characters and numbers, and save it.
5. Each character has nice words. [please see the sample images]
6. Few Exercise:
-> Completely random set of vowel and consonant to test the skill.
-> Multiple choices after counting pictures.
every letter displayed with words for example.
**************** with about 1,000,000 download ************
For ages 1-12 years.
The first game that teach our children arabic language .
contains animals names ,letters game,counting game.
*** الان تنزيل 100% على سعر البرنامج
لمده يومين,سارعوا للتنزيل***
***البرنامج ملائم لجيل 2 و حتى 12 سنه ***
اول برنامج في العالم العربي يمكن اطفالنا من تعلم اساسيات اللغه من حروف الهجائيه والارقام واسماء الحيوانات والفواكه .
يحتوي البرنامج على:
1.الحروف الهجائيه العربيه
4.صور,اسماء واصوات اكثر من 40 حيوانا وطيرا
5.لعب تعليميه سهلة
5.يتم تحديث ,تطويرواضافة محتوى للبرنامج باستمرار
براعم برنامج هديه لكل الاطفال ولاسرهم في
جميع انحاء العالم العربي.
تطبيق جديد للتعرف على الحروف الهجائيه والارقام العربيه .
حيث يقوم بعرض الاحرف ونطقها وربطها برسومات وصور للحيوانات مع
التعرف على اصوات واسماء الحيوانات.
بواسطة هذا البرنامج يمكن للطفل ان يتعرف على انواع الفواكه والخضراوات ،الطيور والحيوانات بطريقه سهله ومشوقه
- for each Arabic letter and a word starting with this letter.
- the status of each letter
- the Arabic numbers from 0 to 10
- Two video songs (The Arabic alphabet song, and number song)
This application contains two different games for kids :
- A memory game hiding some letters!
- A “Find a letter game”, using pronunciation.
watch videos on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEwDR9TVe71-9vIKIEHY0lQ
more feature will be added soon;
Any suggestion will be appreciated.
And is most closely related to Aramaic, Hebrew, Ugaritic and Phoenician , it is spoken by as many as 422 million first language speakers, making it one of the half dozen most populous languages in the world. Arabic is the eleventh-most-spoken language in the United States.
Arabic is derived from the language of the Quran and is the official language of 26 states and the third most after English and French languages. Modern Standard Arabic largely follows the grammatical standards of Quranic Arabic and uses much of the same vocabulary.
This app would be immensely beneficial and would cater to the needs of travelers visiting popular arab tourist destinations and places of religious significance alike e.g Saudi Arabia for performing Hajj and Umra, Egypt for visiting the magnificent pyramids and Dubai for its annual shopping festival and awe inspiring structures like Burj Khalifa.
Start reading and discover the logic behind Arabic transcripts, with transliteration in your native language.
Alphabet is provided in many shapes to help you familiarize with the system font form, calligraphy form, and hand written form.
On top of the alphabet, you can now start learning words and vocabulary. This app does work for those who are looking to learn Arabic, talk Arabic, speak Arabic or understand and communicate in Arabic language. For those practicing Muslims Arabic learning has always been very important so its now.
Starting with numbers, how they are written in full Arabic words, and listen to their pronunciation.
Did you find this application useful? If yes, then please rate as it would help us to further improve the application.
- Selected necessary Lessons for new learners.
- Every lesson has selected sentences useful for travelers / Tourists.
- Every Alphabet has its Arabic script and sound to listen and memorize.
- Favorite bar to add the words or sentences in favorite for frequent use.
- Last lesson for vocabulary development.
- Menu Bar for settings to change the size of the font in English or Arabic.
- User friendly navigation right left and sharing buttons.
- You can share any word or sentence through facebook, twitter, sms etc.
This application covers learning the basic arabic for reading Quran.
On touching each alphabet, you can hear the pronounciation.
Lesson 1: Arabic Alphabets
Lesson 1(A): Jumbled Arabic Alphabets
Lesson 2: Arabic letters shapes and groups Initial shape
Lesson 2(A): Arabic letters shapes and groups middle shape
Lesson 2(B): Arabic letters shapes and groups final shape
Lesson 3: Zabar Arabic Vowel Fathah (Zabar)
Lesson 3(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 4: Arabic Sign Vowel Kasra (Zer)
Lesson 4(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5: Arabic Sign Vowel Damma (Pesh)
Lesson 5(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5(B): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5(C): Reading Exercise
Positive or Negative, Please Rate and Review this application, It will help me to improve this application.
Learn Arabic Basics Level 3,4 and 5, will be published soon.
Contents(Images and Sounds) are Copyrights of www.as-sidq.org, which is distributed under the public domain in order to learn arabic for reading Al-Quran.
To get more lessons please go to www.as-sidq.org
• Commonly-used Arabic phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Arabic and English
• Easy to store and manage your favourite items
• Font size adjustment
• No internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, free, lite, arab league, iraq, syria, egypt, mali, niger, chad, senegal, south sudan, ethiopia
'Let's Talk Arabic' is the faster and easier way to learn Modern Standard Arabic, as it is:
• Step-by-step lessons to teach you conversational Arabic from the beginning
• Practical vocabulary and authentic everyday usage
There are simple step-by-step explanations, plenty of practice talking exercises. No previous knowledge of Arabic is assumed.
- The book teaches the basics of Modern Standard Arabic using a simple and effective building-block method which is proven, simple, solid and reliable, as it has been successful for few years!
- The App includes everything you need for the Beginner’s level- vocabulary, grammar, culture, and practice.
Finally an easy way to teach the Kids Alif, Baa, Taa, the building blocks of the Arabic language. This App is simple, easy to use and will keep the kids entertain while they learn. No age limit so very useful for adults too.
Keywords: Alif, Baa, Taa, Arabic Alphabets, Arabic, Speak, Learn, Arabic Learning, Hear, Words, Study Arabic, Teach Arabic, Arabic School, launguage of the Quran, Koran, Kids, Teach, Education, School, Kids, Letters, Reading, Educational, Children, Games, Preschool, Preschool-aged, mataan, mataan.com
Want to master Arabic vocabulary?
Arabic flashcards are images/text/sound on cards, used to help remember new vocabulary in Arabic. Instead of simply reading the definition in a dictionary, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz, Spelling , Re-arrange to make the learning Arabic language more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENT ♥ ♥
Arabic flashcards app includes 4000+ premade Arabic flashcards which cover the most used Arabic words from 9 categories:
•Food and Meals
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
Arabic flashcards apps have received 40.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us:
• “That cards realy help to learn i loved i rate this 10”.
• “Excellent learning tool. I love this app and use it every day”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
- offline English-Arabic dictionary contains over 50,000 entries.
- offline Arabic-English dictionary contains over 39,000 entries.
- Sound play is available , and it need network connection.
- online dictionary is available ,using google translate api.
- Word can be saved to your favor list, long click fav item can remove it from favor list
- translate result with example sentences, require network connection. If you don't want to connect to network to receive example data, you can uncheck it.
version 1.1 more the database file to sdcard.sdcard is required to run this app.
version 1.5 add translate result with example sentences.
- FREE English To Arabic Dictionary has 87,000 words.
- Search the English word and it will display its Arabic translation.
- "Search Options" feature that help to search the word "Starting" with searching word or "Ending" with searching word or "Containing" the searching word.
- Audio Pronunciation of English Words.
- Listen the Arabic sound of Words.
- No need of Internet. Work offline without using Internet.
The application is divided into two parts, the first part includes all 28 Arabic alphabets, and each alphabet is associated with an animal, which will animate when touched, swiping finger from right to left will move user to the next alphabet, the second part is an intuitive game that re-enforce lessons the kids learn.
More from developer
Our Reading Hangul lessons cover everything you need to learn to read Hangul and our Writing Hangul lessons combined with flashcards and animations teach you everything you need to write the Hangul as well.
★ Reading and Writing Hangul
★ Integrated lessons, quizzes and flashcards
★ History and Structure of Hangul
★ Hangul Animations
★ Complete Audio
* Complete coverage of all Hiragana and Katakana
* Integrated lessons, charts, quizzes and flashcards
* Audio examples for each kana
* Stroke diagram for each kana
* Animated stroke diagram for each kana
* Test your knowledge of kana 5 different ways
* Tracks your progress
In addition to our Beginning Kanji lessons and quizzes we have intermediate/advanced lessons on On-Yomi Reading Groups as well as Quizzes grouped by JLPT Level and over 40 Topics.
★ History and structure of the Kanji
★ Kanji Dictionary
★ Integrated lessons, quizzes and flashcards
★ Study Kanji by Topic or JLPT Level
★ On-Yomi Reading Groups
★ Kanji Animations
★ Learn through On-Yomi and Kun-Yomi vocab quizzes
★ Covers over 2,000 Kanji
Each lesson has a recorded dialogue, clearly explained content and easy to follow grammar and vocab quizzes. You can use the build in dictionary to look up words by meaning or Arabic root.
★ 15 Arabic lessons
* Covers greetings, culture, basic grammar and conversation
* Integrated Vocab, Audio and Grammar quizzes for each lesson
* Arabic dictionary with both Word and Arabic Root look-up
* Build your comprehension by listening to dialogues
Our Reading Hindi lessons cover everything you need to learn to read Hindi and our Writing Hindi lessons combined with flashcards and animations teach you everything you need to write the Hindi as well.
★ Reading and Writing Hindi
★ Integrated lessons, quizzes and flashcards
★ Reading Practice
★ History and Structure of Hindi Alphabet
★ Character Animations
★ Complete Audio