Features in the app
1) Multiplication Tables from 1 - 12
2) Each Multiplication Table has
* Practice session
* Interesting quiz session
3) Fun game sessions
4) Multiplication Chart
You can choose the Multiplication tables in which you would like to take the test
6) Bingo - There are three levels to play. Easy, Medium and Hard.
You can choose the size of the multiplication table for study (9x9 or 12x12).
The button "Start from the number" allows you to start a task for a specific number. It can be used for repetition of material.
Languages: English, Russian.
If you need a translation to other language, let's do it together.
Have a look at the result and keep on practicing to improve it.
(Press "=" to give your answer. If it appears green, the answer is right; it is not right, the correct answer will appear in red)
An application to learn and practice the multiplication tables without ads and without games for what really matters, that your children learn in a simple and practical way the multiplication tables.
(Should you like this App, please valorate it and make g+1)
When you click learning button on main page of the multiplication game, you will see 1x table of multiplication. You can touch forward button and backward button. Every time you click forward button, you can see the next multiplication table. For example 2x, 3x, 4x and etc.
When you click Exercise button on main page of the multiplication game, you can make exercises and you can check your multiplication table skills. Exercises have 10 parts and in every part you will raise your knowledge of multiplication table.
When you click Quiz button on main page of the multiplication game, you will answer 30 questions and you can see what you learned about multiplication table.
This times table application is the most beautiful apps in the market related with times tables. You can easily learn multiplication tables, just try it.
People love this app when they learn maths.
- Super Simple game of Basic Math. Ages 4 to 9+
- Speed Up your kids Times Tables & x ÷ + −
- Practice Mathematics while Popping Bubbles
► "Maths Rings" is Easy !
Tap operation ⇢ Tap number ⇢ Solve the ring!
From Basic adding in Kindergarten ...
... to Mastering Times Tables in Third/Forth Grade
Finish the rings quicker and quicker
► "Maths Rings" is Smart !
Helps kids to SPEED UP Times Tables and x ÷ + −
Detects and repeats YOUR FREQUENT MISTAKES
Goes faster and faster while you keep on playing
► "Maths Rings" is Engaging !
Challenge family & friends. Brake the time records!
POPPING BUBBLES engaging Game
- The Simplest way for Maths & The Funniest way for Kids -
[other keywords are: lite,cool,fun,school,learn,addition,multiplication,Kindergarten,grade,first,second,third,forth,fifth ]
With "Math - Multiplication table" your child will love math and improve multiplication and division skills. Learning Multiplication table for kids will be really fun!
The game "Math - Multiplication table" consists of 11 levels based on modern methods of teaching multiplication table. It helps to develop the speed of calculation.
"Math - Multiplication table" will become a really good math helper for adults as math workout and brain trainer. Playing the game you’ll learn multiplication table and get the math skills which will be of use in everyday life!
Languages: English, Russian, German
Required Adobe Air 3.1+
Hear, See and Memorize the times tables.
This app is for children who need to learn times tables by heart.
It helps to memorize them quickly and easily, by seeing and hearing the questions and correct answers and by fast repetition of questions.
Solve multiplications and discover the hidden picture.
A correct answer is rewarded with coins, A fast correct answer is rewarded extra.
3,4 or 5 coins buy a puzzle piece. The name of the fastest player is displayed in the overview.
This game is suited for the absolute beginners, who tend spend too much time guessing, or recalculating every answer. Talking Times Tables starts as easy as possible. The questions become more challenging while your child grows in skill. Even beginners repeat a lot of questions with little errors. Questions start easy, in ascending order,1x3=? 2x3=? etcetera.
The difficulty of the questions is adapted every time to the players skill.
This free game offers the times tables from 1 to 15.
Talking Times Tables uses the Text-to-Speech engine of the device.
Extra voices or other languages can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Good quality voices from SVOX, Ivona or Acapela are commercially available.
ESpeak is a free text-to-speech engine for many languages.
The game development was based on 3 principles
1 repetition is the mother of skill
To become good at something, you have to repeat something over and over again. While repetition is a great thing, repeating mistakes should be avoided. This app uses something called "guided learning". The questions are built up, so it's easy enough to get the answers right most of the time. Thus, the whole phrase, including the correct answer, like `6 times 9 equals 54` is repeated many times. This instead of `6 times 9 is a big number with 5`
2 learning something you need to learn is easier
In games, learning the skills of the game goes automatically. To advance in the game, you have to become better. In this game, the skills you need to learn (the maths tables) are required to get further in the game.
3 Both seeing and hearing at the same time is more effective
Childrens learning strategies can be very different. While some learn easier by seeing, others need to hear things to learn best. This game uses both seeing and hearing to double effectiveness.
• cool, simple and colorful graphics;
• all times tables up to 12;
• endless opportunities to practice the times tables (questions generated randomly)
• free educational game;
Multiplication is an important subject for success in elementary school. Math games for kids can help take the frustration out of learning multiplication with games, flash cards, worksheets, and activities. Our game make learning multiplication facts more fun than frustrating for young learners. It is essential for elementary school and middle school to have a solid math foundation, so why shouldn’t they play cool multiplication games and learn at the same time? Times table is a free, carefully designed game, which uses a child-friendly interface with easy navigation making it suitable for independent play. It helps to learn multiplication tables in an effective and fun way. It challenges Kids to keep practicing and do this math exercises. Easy to use – just slide the screen to choose the correct answer. If you select the correct one- the application automatically changes the card to the next question. If you choose wrong, before the next question will be indicated the correct answer.
• PLAY - answer chosen number of questions in the time limit. Kids will get new questions each time they play the game. The app stores scores, so parents could keep track of their children's progress. Kids love to play and afterwards see their progress in the overview.
• LEARN - allows you to choose which times tables you wish to practice. Learn all multplication tables by heart in time / no time. Ideal to prepare for the test at school.
• SCORE - quickly and easily review all the scores.
• OPTIONS - allows you to choose time limit and number of questions.
If you have any children in school who are not doing well in math class, no matter what the level or grade they are in. This game apply to them and their friends!
Having problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TimesTablesGame
Sounds provided by http://www.freesfx.co.uk
* "The app’s simple design and wealth of skills make it a must-have for young math learners and a good stepping stone to the other 10monkeys math apps." – Best Apps for Kids
* "An excellent app for young children who are ready for the next step in number sense. With lots to do, cute animations, and higher order thinking skills, this app is definitely a winner." – Fun Educational Apps
* "Kids can explore the entire galaxy by simply tapping to enter a mini-game, each with a different learning goal. I would definitely recommend this app to parents of preschoolers and elementary students!" – The iPhone Mom
* " ...offers good value for money compared to its competitors, due to the variation it offers through its mini games." – Yeeply
“Houston, we have a math problem!”
Adventurous ten monkeys have boarded a space vessel and are exploring a galaxy far, far away. Join the monkeys in their journey and help them solve math problems to keep their space ship fueled up for their new explorations!
My First 10monkeys Math App is a perfect way to start exploring the exciting world of math. In this game, the child will learn and further develop their math skills, including counting, geometry, comparisons, number recognition and measuring, to name a few.
The game world is divided into seven mini-games, which are quick and easy to play. All the games are free to explore and fun to play over and over again. The game is targeted for early learners and beyond, and it is designed according to the best practices of math education.
My First 10monkeys Math App is part of the 10monkeys Apps family.
* Arcade-type gameplay
* 7 mini-games with different learning goals
* Easy-to-use interface, every mini-game is only one tap away
* Freely explorable game world = countless hours of fun
* No ads, in-app purchases or external links
* Curriculum designed according to the best practices of math education
* Fun sounds and interactive feedback
10monkeys.com is a game studio that makes learning games for kids. We focus on the universal and inspiring language of math. We believe that learning should be fun, and with our games we encourage children to find their own way to learn.
For more info: www.10monkeys.com