You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
ROOT ACCESS NEED!
If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
ROOT REQUIRED, WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT ROOT!!
Create shortcuts on your home screen to boot with one click.
This application will reboot (restart) your phone, Remember 'Allow' in Superuser for fast 1 click rebooting of your phone.
There is a known issue where this does not work on phones with Sense (EVO, Inc, etc).
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot.
DOES NOT ACTUALLY REBOOT YOUR PHONE, only the apps & processes. Does NOT require root.
Reboot your device, power off your device, or boot your device into recovery or bootloader mode, with just one tap. Create shortcuts / widgets on your home screen for easier access.
Now with one tap also see device network, software, and hardware information about your Android phone or tablet device. See the Bootloader, SDK, build serial, MCC, MNC, Screen Size and more.
❐ Why Quick Boot only works on a rooted device?
Because you need super-user permissions. Checkout here for more information on root: http://www.androidcentral.com/root
❐ Please don’t hesitate to contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any issues you may have; and do give us 5 stars if you like us! Thanks & enjoy!
It's main features are:
- Controlling the notification LED for phones that have them (cycling colors through outstanding notifications)
- Sound control, including repeating sounds
- Vibration control, including custom vibration patterns and repeating vibrations
- Android wear vibration support
- Sleep times
- Lock screen based notifications (on phones that support live wallpapers on lock screens)
- Contact specific notifications for certain notification types
If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This app will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.reactle.com/p/features.html ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
● APUS Message Center shows number of WhatsApp unread messages;
● APUS Message Center shows number of email apps like Gmail, Samsung Email, android email unread messages;
● APUS Message Center shows unread SMS messages numbers, and works well with almost ALL SMS Apps like GO SMS, Android default SMS App, Google Handout, Handcent SMS App and so on;
● APUS Message Centern shows missed incoming CALL number;
● APUS Message Center works by showing unread messages number on supported social apps icons anywhere, such as icon or folders on home screen, even dock bar.
● APUS Message Center has been tested on most Android phones, such as Samsung Galaxy (include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note2, Note3, Note4), HTC, MOTO, Huawei, and Sony.
APUS Message Center and APUS Launcher born to work together, making boosting smarter, more effective and durable.
If you find any issue of APUS Message Center on your Android phone, please feel free to contact us.
If you want us to support more Social Apps, please contact us, too.
Improve WhatsApp unread messages issue on some Android phones.
WhatsApp support has issue on a few Samsung Galaxy phones, we will fix it in next version. If WhatsApp has this issue on your phone, please contact us.
The phone can light up the Illumination Bar, the regular notification LED and the Camera Flash LED.
*** Note: This app requires a Sony Xperia with illumination bar for full functionality. ***
*** If you run Cyanogen mod or any other custom rom check out the first post of this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1706875
Support for different LEDs are hardware dependent. Camera flash will work on most devices.
Additional functionality in Illumination Bar Pro:
More colors. Any RGB color where hardware supports it
Personal Notifications (Incoming Call, Missed Call, SMS) - Dedicate a special color to anyone in your contact list.
The illumination bar can blink with different speeds or have a constant light depending on your preference.
You can also set the illumination bar light to "always on" while the screen is active.
In addition to SMS and Missed Calls, notifications from almost any app is supported.
The following Apps are verified, but most other apps should also work:
This app only have full functionality on the range of Sony Xperia mobile phones that have an illumination element (the transparent bar at the bottom of the phone).
Currently this is the following models: Xperia S, Xperia P, Xperia U, Xperia J, Xperia SP & Xperia L
Users have reported it also works with Ion & Sola and a few other models.
On Xperia U multiple colors are available to choose from (Red, Green, Blue, etc).
Xperia S and P only have hardware support for one color so they are limited to white light.
The bar will light up until the SMS is read, the call has been acknowledged or optionally the lights can be turned off when the screen is unlocked. You can also stop the light from the status bar.
There is also an option to stop blinking after a fixed time even if the notification has not been acknowledged.
If you don't want the bright light to shine when you are sleeping, you can set "off hours" when the light will be disabled.
More toggle buttons at a limited notification area by multi-paged feature. A page switching animation is cool.
A status bar icon shows more toggle statuses in addition to a battery level.
Low battery consumption as a notification widget!
In v.3.1, added the brightness slider as a popup! Additional popups are coming soon.
Android 4.4 KitKat is supported!
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or later, MoreQuicklyPanel performs full function.
Of course, supports Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 Jelly Bean and Android 3.1, 3.2 Honeycomb also.
Android 2.3 and 3.0 are supported, even there are some limited functions.
* Android 5.0 Lolipop is now testing. Please see latest information at http://goo.gl/vkeC5.
The best partner of GALAXY Nexus, Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 10 and Nexus 6, HTC One series and Xperia series!!
* If blank panel is shown, please reduce 'Items per page'.
* If you like the previous layout and icons, please check [Classic layout].
- More Quickly access to any toggle from a notification panel.
- More toggles are placed at the panel by the multi-page feature. The page switching animation is comfortable.
- You can open settings of Wi-Fi or Bluetooth etc. by sub button below main toggle buttons.
- New Popup Panel feature is available at some sub buttons.(Brightness slider NEW!)
- You can customize toggle items to show and its order.
- You can select toggle icon color.
- You can customize a color of background and separator.
- Starts MoreQuicklyPanel automatically at boot time.
- The icons are blinking while the status are changing. (Wifi and Bluetooth)
- The status bar icon shows toggle status in addition to battery level.
- The status bar icon can be hidden. (Only in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Collaborate with MoreQuicklyDock.
19 toggle buttons
- Airplane mode : Shows & toggles airplane mode. In 4.2 after, opens wireless & network settings.
- Silent mode : Shows & toggles silent mode. Normal -> Vibrate -> Silent and Normal again.
- Wi-Fi : Shows & toggles Wi-Fi.
- Bluetooth : Shows & toggles Bluetooth.
- GPS : Shows GPS status and opens GPS settings.(Normal apps cannot change GPS status by the system security.)
- Auto-rotate screen : Shows & toggles automatic screen rotation. You can lock in the current orientation.
- Accounts & sync (Auto-sync) : Shows & toggles accounts & sync (auto-sync).
- Brightness : Shows & toggles brightness. Auto -> Dim -> Normal -> Max and Auto again.
- Wireless & network settings : Opens 'Wireless & network settings' screen. You can toggle NFC etc. from there.
- Mobile network settings : Opens 'Mobile network settings' screen. You can toggle 2G/3G/4G and 'Mobile data (Data enabled)' from there.
- WiFi hotspot : Shows & toggles portable WiFi hotspot.
- Mobile data : On / Off mobile data = data access over Mobile network. Equivalent to [Settings] > [Data usage] > [Mobile data] and [Settings] > [More...] > [Mobile networks] > [Data enabled] .
- Flashlight : On / Off LED flashlight. You can select external flashlight apps instead of an internal feature.
- Wake lock : Keeps screen ON with current brightness.
- Battery : Shows battery level and opens battery status screen.
- System settings : Opens system settings.
- Quick settings : Opens quick settings. (Runs only Android 4.2)
- MoreQuicklyPanel settings : Opens MoreQuicklyPanel settings.
- Close notification panel : Closes a notification panel.
The limitation on Android 2.3 and 3.0.
- The notification panel always closes after touch. Please use the option 'Re-expand the panel'. (2.3 only)
- An animation of page switching is not supported. (2.3 and 3.0)
- Classic layout is not supported. (2.3 only)
- To stay at the top, please hide a status bar icon or place it at the right end. (2.3 only)
*This Wi-Fi widget only enables or disables Wi-Fi. It dose not care to connect the Wi-Fi access point.
You need SuperSU v2.23 or newer for the app to work on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Notifications Off is a useful utility for controlling application notifications in a centralized way. Instead of toggling notifications for applications individually from the settings screen you can turn off notifications for all applications from one place.
Using the new 'Profiles' feature you can keep multiple pre-configured profiles and quickly switch between them with a single click on a shortcut on your home screen. Or, you can completely automate it with Tasker integration.
Notifications Off can also automatically disable notifications for new applications as soon as they are installed.
Please do not leave one star reviews if it does not work for you. Instead email your device details (model, superuser app and version) to email@example.com so that I can help you.
Please submit all feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to enter the recovery and you don't want to enter the line manually into the terminal?
Do you want to enter your bootloader to use fastboot and there is no way reboot into it?
Now also including a Soft Reboot and Safe Mode reboot options!
Be afraid no more! This simple application gives you 5 shortcuts to do all these tasks without having to type it into command lines. You just need root permissions and you're good to go!!!
It only does what it's advertised, nothing else.
Can't be easier than this.
The feature is the ability for it to be able to arrange to one row, and to start by a one tap.
Following three can be arranged on a launcher.
- Toggle switch
The kind of toggle switch is as follows.
- Screen Rotation
- Silent mode
- Vibrate mode
- Airplane mode
- Wake Lock
- USB tethering
- WiFi access point
- Auto Sync
* tethering, for the access point.
Even if you subscribe to flat-rate plan, you may cost. Please note.
* If you have any suggestions or comments & bug reports
Comments please contact us via e-mail to us.
add app,shortcut icon change menu.
add background color change menu.
add black color icon on status bar.
bug fix and delete background color change menu.
Multi line support.
Add new icon(Battery and Date)
Add background color change menu.
Add toggle switch icon change menu.
Added brightness of the screen, toggle switch for automatic synchronization.
Other minor bug fixes.
Added the right to change the synchronization with the fix.
Fixes an issue where if an error occurs when you start shortcut.
Fixed a problem where WakeLock to become invalid.
Fixes an issue where a malfunction of click Android4.0.
Added a toggle switch WakeLock, USB tethering, WiFi access point.
The startup behavior of terminals, display position, we have to be able to set the icon.
Fix the problem does not start
Add a toggle switch
With Restart Logger, you'll be able to track the number of times your device has restarted with ease.
-Scheduled Device Restarts
-Quick Reboot Menu
Feedback and suggested enhancements are appreciated.
The number of unread messages or updates will be displayed in a red circle on the corner of your call, email, text message, and social media apps until you open the apps to check them. Then they disappear...at least until you have new ones!
Lots of unread notifications just means you're really popular, right? ;)
Please note that this is an optional plugin for Hola Launcher versions 1.66 or above. It will not work on its own.
- Separated flash between Notification apps, Incoming call, SMS / MMS
- Screen Flash : Automatic color extraction, app icon display
- Default settings and detail settings of the notification app
- More friendly user interface
# Review : http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/07/sponsored-app-review-flash-notification-2.html
# Supported Languages
- English, 한국어, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, 中文(简体), русский , 日本語, Croatian, Polish
Once the notification is created, expand the notification to see the shortcuts.
The nice thing about Quickly is that it never runs in the background, and the only system resource it uses is about 800kb for it's notification. It's lightweight and efficient and will remain that way.
If you're using a Android 4.1 you will have to use a pinch-to-expand gesture to show the shortcuts when the notification is collapsed.
"This addon uses pinch motions, not swipe motions. pinch from center to edge of notification area to get the shortcuts to display, and from edge to center to collapse it."
Thank you Tim Strobel!
One of Android Police's 55 best new apps for February.
One of Android Authority's 7 new sizzling apps of the week for February 22.
One of Android Headlines Top 10 best android apps for March 2013.
One of Appstorm's 30 modern android launchers
Stay tuned for updates.
Please contact developer for bugs and suggestions!
- App shortcuts: Launch your favourite apps
- Bookmarks: Create bookmarks to favourite Contacts, Tasker items, Dropbox folders and more
- Settings: Toggle WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sync, Brightness, Vibrate and Auto-rotate
FREE & PAID VERSION:
The free version gives you a single row of shortcut slots. Purchasing the Notification Shortcuts Unlocker from Google Play will allow you to add two more rows, giving you a maximum of three rows of shortcuts.
Contact me if you have have any questions, comments or suggestions.
IF YOU ARE GETTING AN INVALID POST / EXCEPTION THEN IT IS because your LOTUS server is not supporting android. Try opening the same WEBMAIL in STOCK ANDROID browser. If you are able TO VIEW MAILS IN DEFAULT BROWSER then mail me. Please don't rate the app IF YOUR server doesn't support android.
***** LIMITED INTRODUCTORY NOTIFICATION OFFER *****
a perfect client for lotus notes. Now forget about the password, you can now check your office mail at any time with out entering password. More over you can go to inbox directly, browse through each bookmarks etc. Also get your mails on your fingertips with the new notification feature.
Currently works only on lotus notes 8.5.3 + (will add old version support)
* auto login
* login to inbox directly
* lock screen
A perfect lotus notes client with tons of features.
[*] IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS/PROBLEM USE THE CONTACT DEVELOPER IN SETTINGS.
We had added support for froyo and above versions with a new feature called home chooser.
Kindly put some donations to support development and to remove the ads in future versions.
Report all bugs through the contact developer option in the settings menu ; since there is no option to reply to the market comments.
Head Assist requires TTS (text to speech ) engine installed and currently it supports english language.
Each headset has 3 buttons;play, next , previous. Head Assist uses these buttons to navigate. Two actions can be associated with a button; single
press action and double press action.
The App is currently in beta stage. If you have any problems please mail me , don't put negative comments. I will resolve the problems asap.