By integrating the Android calendar, it can be synced with many calendar systems such as Google, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud. In addition, a direct sync with Google Calendar is integrated that you can use to sync all your past and future events.
Using the five calendar views (day, week, month, list, year) you can view your appointments and tasks in different ways. Appointments can be color coded and you can copy and move them using drag&drop.
Under "Settings > Design" you can choose from different designs.
Tasks can be managed in the task view and synced with Google Calendar. Just add your Google account under "Settings > Tasks".
A built-in Evernote sync allows you to display Evernote reminders and you can attach Evernote notes to appointments.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can open the settings using the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Drag&drop to copy, move, open and delete events
- A wide selection of widgets (day, week, month, list, tasks)
- Sharing calendars with other people and inviting people to appointments (via Google Calendar).
- Supports the same recurrence rules for recurring events as Google Calendar
- Icons can be assigned to events (when syncing directly with Google) and are also displayed in Google Calendar
- Improved time and date picker
- Search function
- Various reminder functions
- Multiple reminder types when syncing with Google Calendar (SMS,
email and pop-up)
- The birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed.
- Floating and completable events ( http://android.calengoo.com/completable )
- Appointments can be sent by SMS or email. When sending them by email, an ICS file can be attached so that the recipient can import the appointment directly.
- Calendars can be exported and imported as ICS files.
- Templates can be created to quickly create new appointments. Templates can also be combined.
- Print function to print various calendar views into a PDF file
- Android Wear support for creating appointments and tasks by voice.
- Local attachments
- Tasks in events
- Contacts can be linked to events
For more details please see here:
Additionally you can add ideas or vote for ideas on http://calengooandroid.uservoice.com
So your grocery lists and todo list or other plain text notes are directly available everytime you need them.
The displayed notes currently support:
- Plain text
- Lists (with bullets and numbered, also subitems)
- Created Date
Due to some limitations in the Sony SDK currently the following is NOT supported:
- Text formatting (Bold, Italic, Underline)
- more than 30 notes on the watch
Currently not supported functions may be added in the future!
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
WriteNote Pro is append a memo to note.
You can write a note be added to each day if you set the date in the note name.
This can also automatically record the time of writing.
You can easily select from multiple note settings.
Normally, when you press the send button, WriteNote is terminated, send a note of Evernote in the background.
By press and hold the send button, it is also possible to post a note in succession.
You can attach the image.
When you select an image, Button at the bottom left is green. you press and hold this button, deselect the image.
It is also possible to add a note of the location information to the location where you fill in the notes.
It is also possible to start the WriteNote from the Share menu.
Noto save to the terminal when the network can not be used. Save note is sent the next startup.
This is useful to write a diary and short memo to Evernote.
Evernote account is required.
Detailed directions for use should look at http://www.nap.jp/michi/Android/WriteNote/index-e.html.
Supported a great photo editor and multiple accounts.
★ Brief Highlights
- Select notebook and tags, Input note title
- Automatic title input
- Add location information to note
- Select photo from Photo Gallery
◆ Rich Photo Editor
- Easily edit photo
- Enable to disable the editor
◆ Supported multiple accounts
- Switch Evernote accounts
◆ Flexible settings
- Size of Image to upload
- You can save photos only to photo gallery without uploading to Evernote
This product is the Activation Code of CamScanner. Once purchased, you can upgrade CamScanner Free version to CamScanner Full version.
The world’s No. 1 mobile document scanning and sharing today!
* Installed on over 60 million devices in over 200 countries around the world
* Over 50,000 new registrations per day
* CamScanner, 50 Best Apps, 2013 Edition – TIME
* Top Developer – Google Play Store
* “The application employs its own image cropping and enhancing algorithm that leads to clearer images.” – Makeuseof.com
* “CamScanner may just be the best deal for scanning documents on your phone.” – CNET.com
About CamScanner Full version:
- Support high-quality scans
- PDF files are created with no watermark
- Evernote/SkyDrive uploading feature will not expire
- No ads
About CamScanner Free version:
- PDF files are created with watermark “Generated by CamScanner”
- Evernote/SkyDrive Uploading is available for 7 days
How it works:
1. Download and Install CamScanner at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intsig.camscanner
2. Download and install CamScanner License
3. CamScanner will automatically upgrade to Full version upon the installation of CamScanner License
CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, iPads, tablets and computers.
*Quickly Digitize Document
Just use your phone camera to scan and digitize all kinds of paper documents: receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing ensures the texts and graphics in scanned documents are clear and sharp with premium colors and resolutions.
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) extracts texts inside single page for further editing or .txt sharing. (Licensed only)
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share documents in PDF or JPEG format with friends via various ways: post on social media, send attachment or document download link through email.
*Print & Fax Documents
Instantly print out docs in CamScanner with nearby printer; directly fax docs to over 30 countries right from the app
*Collaborate on Documents
Want to get feedback on your documents? Invite friends or colleagues to collaborate on documents. They can view, comment and exchange ideas on documents in groups. (Registrants only)
*Advanced Document Editing
Make annotations on documents with a full set of editing tools. Also adding customized watermarks are made available to mark your own documents.
When you have plenty of documents, you can use Tags to categorize and easily find them. In addition, OCR for Search helps you find texts inside image and notes. Just enter one keyword, you can quickly find the document you want. (Registrants only)
*Secure Important Documents
If you want to protect confidential contents, you can set passcode for viewing important documents; also, while sending document download link, you can set password to protect others from seeing it.
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit www.camscannert.net) you own and you can view, edit and share any document. (Registrants only)
3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box.com, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox,
Check out other INTSIG’s products:
CamCard - Business Card Reader
CamDictionary - Snap Translator
IS Contacts Kit – Back up all your contacts
InNote - Handwriting note taker
We’d love to hear your feedback: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner
The Evernote Plugin will integrate Car Locator with your Evernote account. With this plugin, you'll be able to do the following:
- Automatically send and sync your locations to Evernote.
- Send/sync your location notes and photos to Evernote.
- Search and import your geo-tagged Evernote locations into Car Locator so you can navigate to them using Car Locator.
- Tag your locations with your Evernote tags.
- See your locations anywhere you have access to Evernote, whether it be on the web, your phone, or tablet.
With the powers of Car Locator and Evernote combined, you'll never get lost again!
Scanbot is your mobile scanner app for documents and QR codes. Create premium quality PDF scans. Send them via email or automatically upload them to your favorite cloud such as Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and other cloud services.
• Scan premium quality PDF documents with 200 dpi and higher (like modern desktop scanners)
• Cloud integration: Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, OneDrive, Telekom Cloud, WebDAV and Yandex.Disk
• Scan QR codes: URLs, contacts, phone numbers, locations, hotspots, etc.
• Lightning fast: automatic edge detection and scanning
• Multi-page PDF documents
• Enhance your scans with color modes: color, gray, black & white
• Smart and automatic background upload
• Beautifully designed
Upgrade to SCANBOT PRO
• Text recognition (OCR): extract the document text of your scans to copy, search, lookup etc.
• Smart file naming
• Many more pro features will be added soon to Scanbot - PDF Document Scanner.
Upgrading to Scanbot Pro requires a one-time purchase price. Future pro features will be activated automatically.
Here are some ways how Scanbot makes you personal and professional life easier…
• Scan any document that is important for you: invoices, receipts, business cards, tickets, meeting minutes, whiteboard notes, newspaper articles, contracts, travel vouchers etc.
• While traveling: scan tickets, boarding passes, IDs or receipts on the go.
• Students at university: capture and share scans whiteboard or flipchart notes with your fellow colleagues instantaneously.
• In the daily business world: scan your invoices, receipts, contracts, meeting minutes or other business documents. Scanning multiple pages lets you even create one PDF document out of a multi-page contract.
Plus us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+ScanbotIo
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/scanbot
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scanbotapp
Learn more: https://scanbot.io
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
EverClip is made for gathering and processing information quickly and easily. You can share any information to EverClip and save it to Evernote.
★ Clipboard Monitor ★
Text copied to clipboard will be automatically add to EverClip. It also recognizes urls and downloads the corresponding data.
★ Text Expander ★
Do you have phrases which you write very often. With Text Expander you can create a snippet with an abbreviation. Typing this abbr. in any text box will expand it with the saved phrase. NOTE: Text Expander only works on Android with Jelly Bean.
★ Web Clipper ★
You can clip web information from urls and save the content to Evernote. It never was easier to save website content.
Start EasyClip (enable clipboard monitoring) and switch to other apps. Copy any text, EasyClip will save the clippings in background. When finish your work, return to EasyClip and organize the clippings. Send clippings/notes to cloud service.
Try it with features:
☆ Save texts from any apps by simply copying them
☆ Make clippings from website, pdf, documents etc quick and easy
☆ Add image as clip, and support merge image and text together
☆ Work in background so that you don't need to switch between apps
☆ Merge multiple clippings into one, organize their order with ease
☆ Send clips/notes to cloud service (i.e. Evernote)
☆ Support Tags and Notebooks
☆ Battery friendly, Limited system resource usage
☆ Robust and Stable, High performance
☆ Absolutely FREE! Great support!
Comments from Users
"Perfect tool for my tablet! I can use this for research, but I can also save a link for later, copy comments from Facebook, sort the order of the clipped text for the note when I create it in Evernote. Delete it if I change my mind. It is a clipboard for my tablet, with more functions." -- Sue Barron
"Superb research tool! Does exactly what I need it to. With this I can grab text from any app, then sequence and combine these and share result to evernote. Great for research." -- Paul Ripley
"Just what I was looking for!" -- Marcel Kaczala
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Your feedback is very important to us, please email us: email@example.com, or write feedback in the app.
✓ Internet access: to connect to the cloud service and send feedback
✓ Access network state: to check internet connectivity
✓ Access WiFi state: to check wifi connectivity
✓ Receive boot completed: for automatic startup (can be disabled in settings)
✓ Read phone state: for debugging, only work when send us logs
✓ Write to external storage: for debugging, only work when send us logs
✓ Read logs: for debugging, only work when send us logs
•Voice memo addition
With particular review of the location of configuration button and send button, it’s easier to press send button regardless vertical lenght of smartphone.
With PostEver 2, when PostEver engine is set to ON, note of the same title is appended to transmitted data which has been dissected.
As title default is "For today's date”, you can simply send whatever came up in your mind, transmission of a day can easily be summarized in a single note.
In addition, PostEver 2 has all following features that other Evernote post apps have.
•For each post, note is saved, title is optional. (PostEver Engine is turned OFF)
•Automatic input of title (the first line of the text/date and time/date/time)
•Add optional tag and send text to designed notebook/title
•Photo attachment (up to one attachment each transmission)
•Voice memo attachment (up to one attachment each transmission)
•Addition of automatic acquisition of Location, Date and Time information
•Transmission without any worries such as out of service or communication status (automatic transmission of communication recovery and background transmission)
•Quickly note down any good ideas that suddenly pop up to your head
•Transmission of personal tweet that can’t be shown on Twitter (you can see the completion of a day in one note)
•Any thoughts came across for TODO list can be transmitted while on the move
•Life log can easily be recorded (photo, audio, location information and time are gathered in a time series)
•Writing travel diary (photo, audio, location information and time are gathered in a time series)
•While writing the minutes during meetings, audio data is also recorded
In addition, let the application helps you with plotting shopping memo, reading notes, novel, etc
•Save and recall the title history
•No title completion: select from " the first line of the text/date and time/date/time/ non completion"
•The history management of multiple tag combination
•Voice memo addition
•Support on both portrait and landscape orientation of the device
•It’s possible to add the location information in the Exif information of attached image
Acquired #7 in Productivity category of Android Market. The iPhone version acquired #1 in Productivity and #21 in Paid Apps in Japan.
★ Feature Highlights:
◆ Speedy Startup Speed
◆ Various clip styles - Simple, Styled, Only URL
◆ Automatic Clip - You can clip web page via share Sharing menu.
◆ Stay signed in - You do not have to sign in to Evernote every time to clip.
★ About Clip Styles
◆ Simple [Recommended]
Clip web pages as simple format.
[Pro] Easy to read. Short time to clip and small amount of traffic.
[Con] Page style is not saved.
Keep the style of web pages as possible.
[Pro] The style is also saved as possible.
[Con] It is possible that it will take long time to clip and the traffic will be large depending on web page structure. This also need a lot of memory.
◆ Only URL
Only URL is saved like Instapaper or Read It Later.
[Pro] Very quick to save because of no need to clip. The traffic is very small.
[Con] You need reload web pages when you check their contents.
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Manage Profiles (e.g. work and private, access the profile manager from the calendar list's menu)
● Notification actions for events (snooze, maps, edit) and quick contact bar for birthdays (Android 4.1)
● More notification options (more ringtones, vibration, LED)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for 30+ countries
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (5 light + 5 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● SMS and email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our revenue for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week, month and year view
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar
● per-event colors (if supported by the event's calendar)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap: configurable action
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by leaving a good rating and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD in Android. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, etc.)
*Currently working on Material Design revamp. Keep an eye out for the update!*
★ Favorite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android – Aug 2013
★ “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” - Lifehacker
☺ TRY OUT THE FREE VERSION FIRST!
DigiCal+ is the premium version of DigiCal. By purchasing DigiCal+, you’re directly supporting development and you’ll get access to paid-only features.
DIGICAL+ (PAID VERSION) PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Beautiful month and month calendar (lock screen) widget
★ Select which calendars to be displayed on your widgets
★ Extra theme pre-sets and font size pre-sets
★ Configure background colors and transparency using the color picker for the widgets
★ Customize text size and text colors in the widgets
★ Ads free
☁ SYNC WITH ALL CALENDARS
DigiCal is a stylish and user-friendly Android calendar that syncs with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange.
✪ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - ANDROID HOLO LIGHT AND DARK THEME
The clean and intuitive user interface is available for smartphones and tablets running Android 2.2+.
✪ 6 POWERFUL AND STYLISH CALENDAR VIEWS
Choose from the day, week, agenda, month, text month and list view in portrait and landscape mode.
✪ 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE (LOCK SCREEN) WIDGETS
9 preset themes with live preview to easily customize the list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar widgets.
✈ UNIQUE BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Adding a location to your appointment has never been easier. Just type in the name of the place (cafe, store, and park) and DigiCal will look up and save the address.
✈ INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE NOW
Google Now (Android 4.1+) knows where you’ll need to go, if you’ve saved the location. It keeps an eye on the current traffic, plan your route and notify you when you should leave.
✈ IMPROVED NOTIFICATIONS
Our notifications are upgraded with shortcuts for snooze, maps and navigation.
❤ TRANSLATED IN 27 LANGUAGES
☼ FREE WORLDWIDE WEATHER FORECAST
- Worldwide weather forecast available in all the calendar views and widget types.
- Weather forecast for today and the next 2 days.
- Detailed weather info: humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
☼ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST SUBSCRIPTION (ADD-ON)
- Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Easy location management: choose and save your favorite places.
✓ Integrated weather forecast in all calendar views and widget types
✓ 6 powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month, text month and list)
✓ 6 beautiful and easy customizable (lock screen) widgets (list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar)
✓ Built-in location search for quickly adding locations to your events
✓ Google Now (Android 4.1+) support, notifying you when it's time to leave by planning your route, checking traffic and calculating your travel time
✓ Improved notifications with shortcuts for snooze, map and navigation
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us via our submit form https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we simply cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C
It can be used from the screen of data recognition of "Bizcaroid".
■Enhanced synchronization with Evernote
- The data taken from the captured images can be uploaded to Evernote (user notes).
* The images can be uploaded with the tag "business card".
・ An Android 2.1 smartphone or higher with camera attached.
* An auto-focus capable camera is required
* A 2 megapixel camera or higher is recommended
This application can only work once Bizcaroid is installed on the same device.
* For more information about Bizcaroid consult the About screen of the application.
* At the bottom of the About screen of each extension app select the information of the developer that read "See more Applications".
* Evernote and the Evernote logo are U.S. registered trademarks and trademarks of Evernote America Co.
* Bizcaroid is a trademark of Omron Corporation Co. Ltd.
Quickly and easily add annotations and hand written notes and save to Evernote. Please make use of it for business.
The menu is simple and can be used by anyone.
・Choose from and add 15 different types of text at the beginning of the line
・Able to add comments
・Able to change the font at the beginning of the line after adding it
・Choose from and add small, medium and large sizes
・Able to change the direction of arrowheads freely by dragging
・Able to quickly write freehand just by drawing with your finger
・We have prepared 22 colors of pens
◆Connection with Evernote
・Edited images can be saved directly to Evernote
Edited images can also be saved to Dropbox or My Album within the application
◆Automatic display of date
Whether the date is displayed or not, and its location can be designated
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, TickTick, AnyDo, Tasks (Team), MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, DGT Gtd, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2 and 3, new Informant
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 5.1 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat / Lollipop)
- Support Home timezone for travels
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
If you have issue with disappearing widgets on Samsung devices, please read this: http://goo.gl/woDKcx
To help in translations: http://koxx3.wordpress.com/2010/12/23/translation_is_now_open/
If your bored or finding it too easy playing slider puzzles then this is the one for you. This is a hard and challenging puzzle sure to test your patience.
Slide and flip the images into it's correct position. Each box has 4 triangle images which can be flipped with the triangle image opposite. Drag whole columns of boxes horizontally and vertically into position.
You should start with the first image, the 4 coloured grid, as its the easiest to solve and get use to the controls. It's also a bit like the Rubik's cube and much easier than solving a picture. I managed the easy mode in 8 seconds, beat that!!!
Save state of game to be resumed later on
Easy and Hard mode
*** Please note this app will not display correctly on a low resolution screen(320x480) such as the HTC Wildfire and Samsung Galaxy 5. Will work from resolution size 480x640 and upwards such as the HTC wildfire S.
Tap triangle to flip with the opposite triangle.
Hold and drag a box horizontally or vertically to slide the whole column in that direction.
Hold the image hint icon to see the final complete image.
Hold the flip hint icon to see those triangles in flipped positions. Flipped triangles will be marked with a dark background shadow.
Zoom in/out and pan around the image. Zoom in to position your notes/measurements accurately.
Turn notes layer on/off to see original photo.
Add text notes
Add audio notes
Add URL links
Add line measurements (one finger swipe)
Add angle measurements (use two fingers)
Restricted to a maximum of 5 notes/measurements
Organise data into folders
Move image between folders
You can upgrade to the Pro version by purchasing it in Settings. Note: Backup/Restore/Share functions requires a valid Dropbox or Google Drive account.
PRO FEATURES INCLUDE
Unlimited notes, measurements.
Backup/Restore data, by integrating with Dropbox/Google Drive
Share PlanNotes images with other users
Import other user's PlanNotes images
Not only is it useful for adding all kind of detail to house plans, but handy for all sorts of industries like engineering and architecture. For example an engineer has a problem with a circuit board, they take a photo and add notes on their diagnostic. Engineer can then share the image with other engineers who can edit the image with their suggestions and respond back.
Modified banner image is courtesy of Salvatore Vuono & Nokhoog Buchachon/
FreeDigitalPhotos.net. Screen shot of house plan images are from http://www.freebiehouseplans.com/.
© All images are copyrighted by their respective authors.
Keywords: notes, note, picture notes, note taking, image notes, photo notes, measure, measurements, dimensions, angles, house plans, blueprint, engineer, construction, electrics, technical, design, audio notes, Dropbox, Google Drive, share, collaboration, teamwork, backup, recovery
Browse the crime map to see where crime and anti-social behaviour is occurring near you. Zoom in and get details of specific crimes. Compare neighbourhood crime levels to the national average. Great for house hunting, checking if you have parked the car in a safe spot, and displaying the crime and ASBO level of your current location, postcode search or area on the map. Provide neighbourhood information such as upcoming events for you to participate or raise concerns, display local police officers and neighbourhood coverage.
Display the crime hotspots for your location and surrounding area
Search by postcode or current location
Browse and click
List neighbourhood events
List neighbourhood police officers
Display neighbourhood crime levels compared to the national average
Internet access is required.