Great for: Bracket Racers, Hot Rod Owners, Engine Builders, Car and Truck Enthusiasts, Bench Racers.
Low introductory pricing!
• Predict Elapsed Time and Speed, Using Motorsport Standard Atmosphere (MSA) Corrections
• Calculate how current track conditions will affect your car's performance
• Solutions for compression ratio, gear ratio, engine displacement and more
• Full User's Guide built in as well as ability to press and hold a key for specific help
The Hot Rod Calc Elapsed Time (ET) Prediction calculator for your Android Smartphone with built-in motor building and performance solutions will give you the competitive edge at the track or in the garage. No need to remember complex formulas or look them up in tables or charts.
At the track racers can see how weather and elevation will affect their times using this calculator, so they can instantly predict dial-ins using current track conditions.
In the garage, engine builders and tuners can easily see how changes in a car's engine and fuel system will affect performance and solve dozens of "what if" scenarios in seconds.
It helps make auto performance tuning easy:
• Calculate Engine Displacement in cubic inches, liters or cc’s
• Improve your engine’s air-fuel efficiency
• Calculate how changes in tire size affect gear ratio and speedometer
• Easily calculate fluid conversions for gallons, fluid ounces, cc, ml, liters, temperature conversions for Celsius and Fahrenheit, weight conversions, metric and imperial
• Automatically calculate Brake Horsepower given Torque and RPM, or Elapsed Time (ET) and Vehicle Weight, or MPH and Vehicle Weight
• Calculator Predicts Elapsed Time and trap speed for 1/4 mile and 1/8 mile runs
• Automatically calculate Brake Horsepower given Torque and RPM, Elapsed Time (ET) and Weight or MPH and Weight.
• Enter or calculate local track conditions, including Absolute Pressure, Air Temperature, Moisture, Elevation, Air Density Index and Density altitude, Wind Speed and Direction and predict their effects on your Elapsed Time (ET) and speed.
• Calculate speed given Vehicle Weight and Horsepower or Tire Diameter, Gear Ratio and RPM.
• Compression Ratio -- Instantly see how changes to any of 8 engine measurements can increase your Compression Ratio; deck height, dome volume, chamber volume, gasket thickness, gasket bore, bore and stroke and/or milling the heads.
• Enter target Engine Displacement and current Stroke to calculate the new Bore or enter Engine Displacement and current Bore to calculate new Stroke.
• Fluid conversions for gallons, fluid ounces, cc, ml, liters, temperature conversions for Fahrenheit and Celsius, weight conversions, metric and imperial conversions.
• Calibrate the calculator's Mechanical Efficiency setting to more closely match a car's time.
• Calculate fuel correction index to determine new jet flow requirements.
• Built-in help, including Holley® jet specs – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes.
• Great auto performance tuning calculator with solutions for engine displacement, compression ratio, gear ratio and more.
For coiled tubing selection, tubing weight and coil cleanouts values are provided.
Formulae for calculating area and volume are provided for training purposes.
You can also save and load the data by using the provided functions.
Let me know if there are people out there who would like more applications for 2 strokes. The next version will include dimensions for hydroformed pipes.
If there is enough interest I will make a 2 stroke suite that includes various tools.
4 Great tools with more coming soon:
- Calculate fuel economy.
- Calculate engine displacement in in3 or cc from bore, stroke and cylinder #.
- Calculate engine airflow based on engine size and RPM.
- Calculate engine RPM based on tire size, gear ratio, and speed.
- Calculate values in US or metric units.
- Built in on-screen calculator speeds entering values.
- Calculate on any of the available inputs for each calculator.
Please send suggestions on new calculators to add to email@example.com.