As one of our clients said, "It's finger flicking good! You just have to try it."
NB. If you do experience a connection problem please make contact with us before posting a bad review. We have had thousands of downloads and only a handful of connection issues, all of which we have been able to resolve for clients.
No longer is there any need for trying to connect via complex file systems, locating directories and files to share. You just Flick it! Check out our YouTube videos to see it in action at http://www.youtube.com/user/GetFlickNow
One of the really cool features is Auto Destruct! You can set images or notes you send to your friends to auto destruct after a set amount of time. No more embarrassing photos or notes floating around! Great fun....
The app uses your local WiFi connection to connect devices and share files with other devices on your network. Photos, contacts, notes and games are available from within the app. Sharing other files such as documents are handled via the standard Android Share menu.
For sending to and from Windows desktops and laptops visit getflick.io to download the free app from the flick website.
To flick files to and from your Mac, download the free Flick for OS X from the Mac app store.
Try our app now and please provide us with your feedback.
- Flick photos, videos, notes, and contacts between Android devices
- Flick photos, videos, notes, and contacts between iOS devices
- Flick photos, videos, notes, and contacts between Mac OSX devices
- Flick photos, videos, notes, and contacts between Windows devices
- Flick documents from other apps using the Share menu.
- Broadcast files, photos or notes to all connected devices
- Set photos, notes and other documents to Auto Destruct
- Save received files to Downloads folder
- Play Tic Tac Toe with other Flick users.
Try our app now. You won't be disappointed!
To get the full experience download the Mac version from the app store and the Windows or Linux version from the Flick website at getflick.io.
Keynotes is ideal as a secure storage of passwords, serial numbers, access information, pincodes or general notes you want to protect.
Keynotes not only is very safe, but also pleasant to work with. It can be adapted to your preferences in several ways.
Details about KeyNotes:
- Industry-standard (AES) encryption
- Safe private storage
- Encryption strength selectable up to 256 bits
- export your notes (Import only in the paid version Keynotes Plus)
- Selectable fonts per note
- Safe backup through export option
- Notes sortable in multiple ways
- Safe: No Internet access needed
The password is not stored on the device and there is no way to recover it. So when you loose your password you will loose your notes.
Please backup your notes regularly with the export function.
Keynotes is a safe vault for all your notes, memo's and annotations. You can also use it for passwords and PIN's
More from developer
Track your Android apps stats day by day, including notifications as new purchases/crashes/etc come in.
Widget available in the paid version.
MyMarket currently can keep track of:
-Market downloads/active, comments, ratings
-Crashes and freezes reported by your users
-Google Checkout purchases
-I have no guarantees it works yet on everyone's accounts, especially outside of NA. I'll get there (if anyone who it's not working for wants to email me and work 1 on 1 to get it working with their account that'd be great)
-the first day won't display the daily view correctly since well, it has no previous day to compare it with
-backup data/fix days data if incorrect
Keep your notes synced between your phone and your computer.
Paid version available with todo list support, widgets, and no ads.
- Full syncing with Simplenote, view your notes from any device
- Full split pane tablet support with swipe gestures between views
- Instant convert note to HTML using MultiMarkdown as you type (tablet)
- Quick search/filter bar at the top of every view
- Password protect your account or specific notes
- Get notifications when a shared note is modified
- Custom fonts and colors
- Drag and drop to-do lists (paid version)
- Scrollable widgets (paid version)
- Dropbox Sync
- Backup notes to SD card
Personal Information (read contact data): Used to display auto-complete suggestions when entering tags
Your accounts section: Flick Note integrates with the Accounts & Sync section for background syncing notes to Simplenote
System Tools (write sync settings): Allows Flick Note to change the update interval of it's accounts
Tags: Flick Note, Simplenote, plain text notes, Markdown, MultiMarkdown, Notational Velocity