It doesn’t matter where you are, you can call to co-workers in the office by just dialing their extension number - the same as if you were in the office and calling from your desk phone. Your mobile number and the number you are calling should comply with the dialing plan for the Epygi IP PBX.
If you installed the Mobile Toggling license on the Epygi IP PBX, you can toggle the active call between your desk phone and the Android smartphone without dropping the call, unnoticeably to the other person on the call.
Since the Epygi IP PBX will place an initial call to your Android smartphone before connecting to the called number, the call to your Android smartphone will be free if you have a mobile service plan with free inbound calls. Also, since the connection to the called number is established by the Epygi IP PBX, you don’t need to pay for that connection on your Android smartphone, even for international calls.
If your Android smartphone is not tied with a specific carrier, you will save even more on roaming charges when traveling. Just install a SIM card from the local carrier and make calls using iQall. The Epygi IP PBX from your office will call you back via the ITSP (Internet Telephony Service Provider) or any other carrier configured in your Epygi IP PBX, and will connect the call. Your SIM card will not be charged at all.
The Epygi IP PBX can be configured with multiple carriers (cellular, local, long distance or VoIP) for placing external calls and the cheapest carrier will be used for connecting the calls.
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* First and Last Name
* Phone Number
* Email Address
* Facebook Account
* Twitter Account
* Home City
* Foursquare User ID
* Short Biography Text
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and "Contact Sync for Foursquare" should appear in the list.
Some things to note:
1. Some friends may not display all the available contact information. For example, Facebook and Twitter Accounts are optional for Foursquare, so some Foursquare friends may not display these fields if they haven't supplied this information.
2. Some Android devices, such as newer Samsung phones, may not display some of the custom contact fields. such as the Facebook and Twitter Accounts. This information is still stored on your phone, but it just isn't visible. If this affects your phone, you may need to use a different Contacts app to display the missing fields. However, this should not affect standard fields such as Email Address and Phone Number - these should always be displayed if the Foursquare friend has supplied this information.
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
Why use Komeer?
- Free Sign up
- Free groups - Subscribe to as many groups as you like
- Free unlimited app alerts
- Reply to invitations to your selected groups at the touch of a button
- View who else is coming to your meetup
- User-friendly interface
- Personal profile
- Groups can be private or public
- komeer is available for iphone and other smartphones
- Never miss a meetup and never be left out of a group again
Who creates and manages the groups that sends the alerts to my Komeer App?
Administrators, meeting organizers, sports coaches and team managers can sign up for free and paid packages on the Komeer.com website to setup groups and to schedule and send alerts to Komeer app users. Komeer makes meetups magic.
Komeer.com is a cloud-based application where organizers can easily manage groups and alerts and the application allows users to respond in a fast, easy to use manner.
Komeer allows you to organize small and large-scale social groups and enables you to look at attendance in the blink of an eye. Great for organizing business and social meetings, sports games, club events, catching up with friends and more.
1.Signup at www.komeer.com
2.Create a group (or groups)
3.Invite your colleagues/class/ team members to download the Komeer app and subscribe to your group(s)
4.Create an alert that will be sent to the group.
5.View the responses instantly. Now you know who is coming to your meetups!
Additional Features Include:
- Schedule future, urgent and non-urgent Alerts
- Copy and reuse previous alerts
- Private and Public groups
- Group Invitation function
- Resend alert to all or just non-responders
- Analytics and Reports
- Export Functionality
- Location based - reports on where the user responded from
- Simple to use Organizer Dashboard
- Free and Paid alert packages
Some organizers who will benefit by using Komeer.com :
Teachers and educators: can remind parents and students about upcoming school class activities such as field trips and sports events.
Project managers/ Office administrators: can arrange group meetings and provide updates about projects
Clubs or societies: Notify members of upcoming events and trips
Team Coaches: Notify players of upcoming games/ practices.
For further information please view our website www.komeer.com
If you have any trouble with the app, please email us at email@example.com so we can help get things running for you. It is much easier to troubleshoot via email than via a bad review!
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can follow us on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Komeer/175937305907449
and on twitter at: https://twitter.com/Komeer_Alerts
Ever wanted to say something to your neighbor, but was afraid to spoil the relations?
Ever wanted to say something to your closest family member, friend or other person from your contact list, and still stay anonymous?
Ever wanted to make a private chat that never was saved and no-one can trace?
- We are studying in the same class. I love you very much but do not have a courage to tell you.
- How do you look? Do I know you?
- Will tell you later, meanwhile, I want to wish you Happy Birthday!
- Your wife is cheating on you. His name is Carl. You can catch them today at Hilton room 526.
- Who is that?
- A friend. Trust me. She will be there at 18:00.
- Your little brother started smoking.
- Do you have proof for this?
- Yes, sending you his picture while smoking. Take care of him because he needs your attention.
- If I'd be you, I'd not dress those grey closes.
- What colors do you suggest will suite me?
- Be more you, be colored! I think you are very colored person and think you should dress accordingly!
No history, nothing is saved on the servers, no one can trace the source of the messages or see the content of the messages. Phone contacts of users are not saved on the servers as well. Everything is fully anonymous. Noname uses peer-to-peer (P2P) technology, using which nothing is saved on the servers.
This is the whole ideology - the relations with people you talk are staying same like they were before the secret words have been said.
Noname users can send their secret messages only to the contacts that are in their smart-phone contact list and which are also members of Noname.
Be creative. Write your examples in our comments.
Do not forget to tell your friends about this cool private messenger.
Noname is fun - funny chat!
Get to know other moms in your area, and share advice on how to get though this crazy, fun, and important part of your life!
Discuss with nearby moms about babies, pregnancy, parenting, home, health, family and even about where all the crazy sales are happening.
Create/Join the location based groups of play-dates with other moms.
- Looking for advice about babies, pregnancy, parenting, family or other?
- Want to share your experience?
- Looking to arrange a play-date for your kid or to join existing ones?
- Looking for the best pre-school and kindergarten in your area?
- Want to connect with your significant other?
- How to deal with teenagers?
- Find and share recipes?
Invite your relevant friends today to a growing community of TheVillage!