WordPress for Android supports WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress.org sites running WordPress 3.5 or higher.
Visit the forums to get help with the app: http://android.forums.wordpress.org
It doesn’t matter where you are, you can call to co-workers in the office by just dialing their extension number - the same as if you were in the office and calling from your desk phone. Your mobile number and the number you are calling should comply with the dialing plan for the Epygi IP PBX.
If you installed the Mobile Toggling license on the Epygi IP PBX, you can toggle the active call between your desk phone and the Android smartphone without dropping the call, unnoticeably to the other person on the call.
Since the Epygi IP PBX will place an initial call to your Android smartphone before connecting to the called number, the call to your Android smartphone will be free if you have a mobile service plan with free inbound calls. Also, since the connection to the called number is established by the Epygi IP PBX, you don’t need to pay for that connection on your Android smartphone, even for international calls.
If your Android smartphone is not tied with a specific carrier, you will save even more on roaming charges when traveling. Just install a SIM card from the local carrier and make calls using iQall. The Epygi IP PBX from your office will call you back via the ITSP (Internet Telephony Service Provider) or any other carrier configured in your Epygi IP PBX, and will connect the call. Your SIM card will not be charged at all.
The Epygi IP PBX can be configured with multiple carriers (cellular, local, long distance or VoIP) for placing external calls and the cheapest carrier will be used for connecting the calls.
Ever wanted to say something to your neighbor, but was afraid to spoil the relations?
Ever wanted to say something to your closest family member, friend or other person from your contact list, and still stay anonymous?
Ever wanted to chat privately, with no traces and nothing saved on servers?
- We are studying in the same class. I love you very much but do not have a courage to tell you.
- How do you look? Do I know you?
- Will tell you later, meanwhile, I want to wish you Happy Birthday!
- Your wife is cheating on you. His name is Carl. You can catch them today at Hilton room 526.
- Who is that?
- A friend. Trust me. She will be there at 18:00.
- Your little brother started smoking.
- Do you have proof for this?
- Yes, sending you his picture while smoking. Take care of him because he needs your attention.
- If I'd be you, I'd not dress those grey closes.
- What colors do you suggest will suite me?
- Be more you, be colored! I think you are very colored person and think you should dress accordingly!
No history, nothing is saved on the servers, no one can trace the source of the messages or see the content of the messages. Phone contacts of users are not saved on the servers as well. Everything is fully anonymous. Noname uses peer-to-peer (P2P) technology, using which nothing is saved on the servers.
This is the whole ideology - the relations with people you talk are staying same like they were before the secret words have been said.
Noname users can send their secret messages only to the contacts that are in their smart-phone contact list and which are also members of Noname.
Be creative. Write your examples in our comments.
Do not forget to tell your friends about this cool private messenger.
Noname is fun - funny chat!
Get to know other moms in your area, and share advice on how to get though this crazy, fun, and important part of your life!
Discuss with nearby moms about babies, pregnancy, parenting, home, health, family and even about where all the crazy sales are happening.
Create/Join the location based groups of play-dates with other moms.
- Looking for advice about babies, pregnancy, parenting, family or other?
- Want to share your experience?
- Looking to arrange a play-date for your kid or to join existing ones?
- Looking for the best pre-school and kindergarten in your area?
- Want to connect with your significant other?
- How to deal with teenagers?
- Find and share recipes?
Invite your relevant friends today to a growing community of TheVillage!