Currently requires an ISY controller and you need the ip/dns and port number. xControl will then automatically load all your Insteon devices and create a button with a slider for each device. Currently this works best for lighting control.
This list view makes it easy to see which lights are on or off. You can then turn them on or off or to a specific level with the slider.
Swipe between favorites, lights or scenes.
Works across all platforms for a consistent UI look and feel.
Future features will include new themes, auto-discovery and more. Check website for details.
The INSTEON HUB is a home automation controller that communicates via your private wireless or over Internet (3G, etc..).
***Please rate the app, send us your feedback!***
HOW TO USE (2 clicks)
Launch the app icon
Click on Settings icon for setup/settings
Click on Voice Command icon for voice command input
Multiple Voice Action Commands
Unlimited Room inputs
Unlimited Device/Module inputs
Unlimited Events/Scene inputs
VOICE ACTION COMMAND
turn | set | switch | dim | shut | activate | deactivate
on | off | down | activate | deactivate | dim | any number (0-100)%
VOICE COMMAND STRUCTURE
“action command” + “device”+ “room” + “status”
(no matter the order you say)
(device and room info must match with previously added)
Say: “turn” “on” the “lights” in the “living room”
Say: “set” “lights” in the “TV room” “75” %.
Say: “activate” “lights” in the “master room” (activate is an action command and status)
Say: “dim” “lights” in the “baby room” (dim is an action command and status 50%)
SCENE COMMAND STRUCTURE
"action command” + “scene” + “status”
(no matter the order you say)
(device and scene info must match with previously added)
Say: “activate/deactivate” “movie time” (activate/deactivate is an action command and status)
Say: "set" "sleep time" "on"
Say: "turn" "on" "away home"
All devices provided by INSTEON
INSTEHub Voice will work with both phones and tablets running Android 4.0+
Requires an INSTEON HUB Central Controller from INSTEON and its devices ( http://goo.gl/K8y8EP )
FOLLOW US at
Share it #INSTEHubVoice
The Insteon Hub connects you to your home from any smartphone or tablet. The Insteon for Hub app works in concert with the Hub to configure, control and view the status of Insteon devices and sensors.
Download the Insteon for Hub app, connect your Insteon Hub, select your favorite Insteon devices for your home, and enjoy!
Easy Device Scheduling
Want to turn on your bedside lamp automatically to help wake you up in the morning? How about program the porch light to turn on and off automatically with the rise and fall of the sun? No problem.
Get Alerts on Your Mobile Phone or Computer
Create alerts by adding water leak sensors, motion sensors, door/window sensors and more. Receive instant push notifications and email alerts. The Hub also stores the status of these sensors, so you can easily check on your sensors from within the app at any time.
Stay Connected to What Matters Most
Wonder what triggered the motion sensor or just want to check in on the kids or your pets? Add an Insteon Wi-Fi camera and you'll see it all from your smartphone. The Insteon cameras feature pan/tilt control and night vision.
The Insteon Hub stores your homes configuration in the cloud which allows access from any number of smartphones and tablets you may own. Add another smartphone by simply downloading the app, sign in and enjoy.
NO MONTHLY FEES
That's right. No monthly fees to view, control, and monitor your home. Other systems on the market charge hundreds of dollars a year for services that you can enjoy for free with the Insteon Hub.
Detailed Insteon app features:
•Simple and clear user controls
•Devices now update without the need to refresh. Feature available on Hub (2014) only.
•Set schedules for devices for every day of the week
•Auto-detection of geo-location of smartphone to calculate sunrise/sunset and automatic time synchronization
•Insteon thermostat support, temp, humidity, mode, cool, heat, fan
•Supports Venstar thermostat (with Insteon Adapter)
•Nest thermostat support
•Ability to add Insteon indoor and outdoor IP cameras
•IP camera configuration – ability to set username, password, add/edit/delete contrast, brightness, mirror, flip image, directional control (up/down/left/right – i.e. “pan/tilt”)
•Create a scene – single activation with multiple devices
•Create rooms for organization
•Receive push notifications/email alerts when sensors and devices are activated
•Quick status of sensors with the Check-In page
•Supports hundreds of Insteon devices
•Works over Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G, and EDGE
•Technical support email link and a feedback page provided within the app
Here are just a few scenarios where the INSTEON app provides convenience and security:
• Late night at the office? Turn on your home’s lights for extra security.
• Locked out of the house? Unlock your front door or open your garage.
• Ready for bed? Turn off all your home’s lights without leaving the bedroom.
• Can’t remember if you dialed back the thermostat? Check its status and turn it off, even if you’re on vacation 3,000 miles away.
When used in conjunction with SmartLinc, the app affords you intuitive control of your INSTEON home network with an easy one-time setup: just log into your free smartlinc.smarthome.com account and never worry about connecting again. The app will even automatically set up remote access, saving you the hassle of learning how to port forward your router.
Create whole-room, multi-device scenes directly from within the INSTEON app. Purchased a new INSTEON device? The app will add the device in a few easy steps.
As a bonus, upon first connecting, the INSTEON app automatically synchronizes the SmartLinc clock to your Android device, ensuring timers run properly and are 100% accurate
The INSTEON app features:
• Add/Edit/Remove devices and scenes
• Automatic remote access setup
• One-time SmartLinc authentication
• Works over Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G, and EDGE
• Supports multiple SmartLinc controllers
• Simple initial INSTEON device setup
• Real-time device status
• Full thermostat support
• Supports up to 1024 INSTEON devices
• Supports up to 256 scenes
• One-touch resynchronization of configuration
• Automatically syncs SmartLinc clock with Android device
• Support and feedback email link within the app
• Support for Custom Commands (if previously configured)
• Press and Hold for Brights and Dim
• Support for Google TV
• Automatic remote access with UPnP-enabled routers
• Supports device link/unlink and multi-link/multi-unlink
• Supports up to 16 thermostats
• Time synchronization now includes day of week
• Enable/disable Daylight Saving Time
• Quick-swipe delete rooms, devices and scenes
• Now supports fast-on/fast-off (double-tap On or Off button) and press-and-hold dim/brighten
• Supports custom commands (must be pre-configured in web UI)
• Supports up to 16 IP cameras
• Edit house and room names
• Add/Edit/Remove room cameras
• Optional sound feedback for control (enable under settings)
• Added support for latest INSTEON thermostat models
SmartLinc app Requirements:
•Android Phone or Tablet running version 2.1+
•2412N SmartLinc – INSTEON Central Controller version 2.0+ (configured via web browser)
- Page dashboard with assignable shortcuts
- Cloud Support & Direct Connect options
- Check to see if your lights are currently turned on or off
- Turn lights and devices on and off
- Control light dim level
- Control Z-Wave Thermostats (fan on/off, cool/heat & temperature)
- Create a graphical floor plan of your home and interact with z-wave devices from the floor plan
- Scene setup and activation
- Scene triggers and conditions
- Scene & Device Widgets (device widgets do not show status updates in the free version)
- Create events -- like Sunset and Sunrise -- and turn on or off lights
- Advanced Rule creation
- Window/Door Sensor support
- Open/close garage doors
- Device Timer
- Z-Wave Support
- Z-Wave lock support
- Sonos Support (Control Zone Players & Z-Wave devices in a single scene)
- Belkin WeMo switch support
- Multi-User security
- Clipsal Support
Please note: Requires free PC software available at www.moonlitzwave.com and a compatible USB ZWave controller. Some features require paid version of InControl server software.
For a list of restrictions when using the free version, please see the following information: http://goo.gl/FMukv
For support, questions or to request new features visit http://www.moonlitzwave.com/forums/
All your smart things, one common interface.
Muzzley will give you the following key features:
* All your devices will become cloud controllable;
* Connect all your things to this single entry point for the Internet of Things;
* Your devices will have their own wall where they post events;
* You'll see on your timeline all your IoT devices' relevant events;
* You can interact or react directly to your smart devices' events;
* Multiple usages like: Home Automation, Security & Surveillance, Manual Remote Control, Timeline History, others;
Your connected devices control is handled over the cloud, so you can remote interact from anywhere.
Now compatible with: Google Nest, Philips Hue Lamp, Belkin WeMo Switch, WeMo Light Switch, Withings Scale, D-Link Cloud Cameras, Tractive Gps Tracker, Koubachi Plant Sensor, Crock-Pot, Milight bulbs, Chamberlain MyQ Garage door, TCP lighting, Rachio Iro Sprinkler, Belkin Mr Coffee, Insteon Hub V2, WeMo Led Light, ...
If you experience any issues, please do the following:
- Check my Troubleshooting page: http://goo.gl/w74EF
- Check the forums: http://goo.gl/QAvRL
- Email me directly, I can NOT respond to user reviews
- Auto local/remote mode
- Camera streaming
- Activate scenes from the desktop via shortcuts
- Supports multiple Veras
- Filter favorites
Choose from over 100 devices supported from Smartenit and other manufacturers that include lighting, irrigation control, environmental comfort, general purpose control, IP cameras, and a multiplicity of sensors.
iSmartenit App supports ZigBee, INSTEON, IP/WiFi, and X10 protocols, includes basic energy management, and is compatible with both ZigBee Home Automation and ZigBee Smart Energy networks.
This app intelligently chooses whether to connect to your Gateway directly or connect to it through the cloud. Which means super fast connections! also did we mention that you don't have to ever pay any cloud fees or maintenance!
Easily set up automated events based on time and device conditions, they can be simple or complex "what if" scenarios that make your devices do useful things at preset times or other conditions of your choice.
Please note that iSmartenit App only works with Smartenit manufactured gateways, or the ZBPServer software running on Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone and PogoPlug.
Then install this plugin in your eKameno Node device in order to add the the X10 skill, Check the installation process at http://blog.ekameno.com/luces-electrodomestico-y-accion/?lang=en
Tested hardware: Arduino Leonardo and Marmitek X10 TX/RX Kit.
• 8 Digital Output Control
• 4 Analog Input Sensor
• Control via TCP/IP or Internet
• Control with Web Browser or Android App
• Arduino Web Server TCP/IP ( LAN )
• Set your device name and sensor name
• Sensor Control Output Automatically.
• Set your IP Address and port
• Real time status
1. Arduino MEGA Board or compatible board.
2. Ethernet (WIZnet 5100) Shield
3. Relay Board
4. Light Sensor or Motion Sensor or other
Device1 Arduino Output PIN 2
Device2 Arduino Output PIN 3
Device3 Arduino Output PIN 4
Device4 Arduino Output PIN 5
Device5 Arduino Output PIN 6
Device6 Arduino Output PIN 7
Device7 Arduino Output PIN 8
Device8 Arduino Output PIN 9
Analog Input Sensor1 - Arduino PIN A0
Analog Input Sensor2 - Arduino PIN A1
Analog Input Sensor3 - Arduino PIN A2
Analog Input Sensor4 - Arduino PIN A3
Arduino Source Code ,Wiring Diagram and Hardware page
Buiness Page ( Thailand )
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want Android Source Code in this App. it cost 30 - 50 USD.
FREE Version with Ad
• Audio playback
• Video control
• Lighting control
• Heating and A/C control
• Movie & album artwork
• IP camera viewing
• Playlist creation
• Anywhere Access (4Sight subscription required)
PLEASE NOTE: A Control4 controller and automation system must be installed at your home or business prior to the use of the Control4 MyHome app. See www.control4.com/myhome for more information.
HydroFLASH is a smart sprinkler controller that can control up to 16 stations or valves. In addition to automatic rain delays, it provides 4 independent water programs each with 4 start times. Each program start time displays the total run time and end time for all stations assigned to it. You can also manually control programs or individual stations.
HydroFLASH is a smart home controller by using Insteon devices to control lighting and other appliances. Insteon is a dual-band network that uses AC-power lines and radio-frequency (RF) to communicate with devices. There are indoor and outdoor Insteon devices that can control almost anything you can imagine (e.g., lights, thermostats, garage doors, gate openers, pool pumps, ceiling fans, fountains, etc).
HydroFLASH is a perfect solution for home, rental, and commercial properties. You will love the ability to control or status your property remotely via smartphone or computer. The HydroFLASH iPhone app is free and available for download on the App Store. Remote access is available via direct connection or using the dedicated HydroFLASH Cloud Server.
HydroFLASH is best suited for homes or offices that have a continuous Internet connection (Cable, DSL etc) in order to take advantage of all it's features. An Insteon serial modem is required to control Insteon devices. All Insteon products are purchased separately.
Key Watering Features
* 16 stations with software configurable Master Valve
* 4 independent programs each with 4 independent start times
* Automatic rain delay using local internet weather data
* Rain Sensor input with software configurable input type
* Manually control programs or individual stations
Key Insteon Features
* Control up to 64 Insteon devices manually or through the 64 user program entries (expandable via software)
* Flexible program options that include sunrise/sunset calculations based on your location
* Configurable for momentary operations like garage doors or gates
* Monitors and updates status of devices that are activated manually
* Controls Insteon Venstar Thermostats
Key Remote Access Features
* HydroFLASH Cloud server eliminates user router configuration headaches
* All Mobile device interfacing implements AES encryption to ensure security of device access and control
* Built in HTTP and HTTPS web interface with password protection