*** Activation is Required! ***
*** Please enroll on Monarch's Online banking website before using this app! ***
Monarch Mobile allows you to:
• Check Account Balances
• Deposit Checks
• Transfer Funds
• Make Loan Payments
• Pay Bills
• Receive Alerts
• Find Branch and ATM Locations
Monarch Mobile supports all account types including:
• Certificate of Deposits
• Money Markets
Our mission is to make banking fun and easy and help you retire wealthy.
Messaging and data rates may apply. Availability is subject to carrier limitations and phone capabilities.
- Register directly on the mobile application
- Link your accounts on your mobile device
- Account Summary views
- Transaction views
- Expense Analysis views
- Compare your spending to others
- Ability to set Budgets by Category
- Portfolio Management
Are you a financial institution interested in deploying Yodlee Mobile solutions? Log on here to request more information: http://solutions.yodlee.com/mobile_data_sheet_request.html
The Maries County Bank Mobile App makes it easier than ever to access your bank accounts at anytime from anywhere and it is a safe and secure way to access these accounts at your convenience.
Our Mobile App has these benefits:
• View your account balances
• View transactions
• Transfer funds
• Receive alerts
To access the Mobile App you must be an Online Banking customer since you will use your Online ID and password to access your account through the Mobile Banking App.
The Maries County Bank is a member of the FDIC.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your mobile device.
It’s fast, secure and free. With Allied Healthcare FCU's Mobile banking, you can:
• Check available balances & transaction history
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Deposit checks
• Transfer money between Allied Healthcare FCU accounts
• Find the nearest Allied Healthcare FCU branches and ATMs
• Visit our website
• Send us a message
To use Allied Healthcare FCU's Mobile App, you must be a Allied Healthcare FCU member and enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, visit www.ahfcu.org and log on to online banking.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.ahfcu.org/onlineserv/HB/security_site/privacy.html
TPL Direct Insurance has launched Yodelee mobile application to increase interaction with its customers by providing round the clock insurance services. The value added features will enable you to manage your car, health, travel and home insurance policies. Furthermore, you can entail your Takaful policies, lodge claims and get instant updates through your smart phones. So despite where you are or what time it is, you are constantly connected to TPL Direct Insurance, where we tend to all your insurance needs.
Yodelee app caters to our auto insurance along with our upcoming Takaful insurance policy holders.
Through the Yodelee app you can avail the following features:
- Vehicle Profile: You can search your auto vehicles, view details and send change requests to update the details of your vehicle.
- Policy Details: You can search your existing insurance policies, view policy details and check the expiry status to track your policy renewals.
- Claim Lodging: Select your vehicle, enter the insurance claim details and submit a claim request instantaneously.
- Account Management: You can view your profile and send change requests to update your profile, such as, your address or mobile number.
- Notifications: TPL Direct Insurance will stay in contact with you through notifications. You will be constantly updated through notifications on policy renewals, claim status, change requests and promotions.
- Feedback: TPL Direct Insurance welcomes your valuable feedback and comments regarding its services to enhance your insurance experience.
- Contact Us: TPL Direct Insurance is available round the clock to take care of your queries and answer your concerns.
Yodelee App is only for TPL Direct Insurance Limited’s customers. Please ensure that your mobile number is registered with TPL Direct Insurance to enable use of the application. Following the immense success of TPL Trakker, Yodelee is proud to be the first insurance application in Pakistan.
With Tandem, you can link all your checking, credit card, and bills from various financial institutions to get a snapshot of your finances.
You can share individual expenses - or entire accounts - with members in your financial circles.
Tandem tells you what you owe and what is owed to you. With Tandem, you can ask to be paid and pay what you owe.
• Share living expenses with roommates.
• Track and share household expenses with your spouse or significant other.
• Cooperatively manage your son or daughter’s college expenses.
• Manage team or group event expenses
• Jointly manage your elderly parent’s expenses.
• Split expenses from your vacation in Hawaii.
Tandem is secure and easy to use:
• Register using mobile phone number or Facebook.
• View bank accounts, credit card, and bills from all of your financial institutions, all in one place.
• Invite friends and family to join, in order to share financial information or settle expenses
• Interact with friends and family using comments, tags, and attachments.
• See and pay what you owe and what is owed you.
With Tandem, your finances and your financial relationships are protected, connected, and secure.
Cardbuddy shows recommendations based on the Credit Cards you have and the Credit Cards recommended by Cardbuddy.
If you have problems showing locations, there is a good chance that the Wifi location setting is turned off.
Cardbuddy doesn't need any secret information like creditcard numbers, it just needs which card products you have.
Cardbuddy is fully integrated with Foursquare, so you need a foursquare id created from https://foursquare.com to use this app.
Cardbuddy is still in initial Beta development phase, please send your feedback/suggestions/bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you like the app, enjoy!!!
MoneyWise is the new HBL iD app for your smart phone. It lets you manage your savings and helps you keep track of your spending .
MoneyWise is available on Android, BlackBerry, iPhone and Symbian platforms. You can also download it from our HBL Facebook page. Visit any HBL branch or check your college campus to get an HBL iD and become moneywise.
So what are you waiting for? Your phone is already in your hand.
• Check Account Balances
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay Bills**
• Sends SMS text messages and confirmation of processed payments
• Locate ATMs and Branches***
*Must be a HAB eBanking customer
**HAB eBanking customers must first set up bill pay accounts before using this feature.
***This is limited to locating our ATMs and branches
There is no charge from Habib American Bank, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of text messages may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balances, keep in mind that it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written.
Each user is assigned a score that represents the net charitableness of the individual. Users can link their bank accounts, credit cards, and conceptually PayNearMe to make the donation seamless.
DoLoCo was born out of the NYC FinCapDev Hackathon, a competition to help financially underserved individuals/families. A common theme in the stories of these people was no matter how small of an income they found the means to donate to others. People took what little money they had and donated to family, friends, co-workers, and organizations such as their local church.
Building off the the charitable nature of people everywhere DoLoCo aims to be a platform that facilitates these transactions in the modern era. We want our users to have a sense of community when they are giving and knowing that is going to people they can trust. Each individual is given a karma score that reflects whether or not they are a bad actor or someone who truly has a sense of community.
We are working on bringing the best user experience for community giving. We think whether you are giving to your friend who needs to pay unexpected medical bills, supporting your hometown youth league from afar, or sponsoring that community center retreat DoLoCo will be the platform for you.