From the circus bazaar to the sweeping cathedral in the center of town, Epic Citadel dazzles with a visual parade of special effects, as only imagined by Epic Games and powered by the critically acclaimed Unreal Engine 3.
Are you ready to explore the realm of the Epic Citadel and all the beautiful secrets it holds?
Epic Citadel was created using the same tools and technology used to develop high-end console games, now delivered for Android devices!
Unreal Engine 3 for mobile gaming platforms is scalable yet packed with the same tools hundreds of thousands of users work with to create games, simulations and animated content.
• Enjoy amazing visuals and explore the stunning Epic Citadel kingdom grounds!
• Measure the performance of your Android device with Benchmarking Mode, which includes summary readouts with frames per second, screen resolution and quality setting details.
• Experience stunning Unreal Engine 3 graphics! Unreal Lightmass global illumination provides beautiful lighting and shadows. Realistic reflections, dynamic movement of trees and banners, and filmic light effects enhance the lifelike environment.
1) Posts that help you learn about topics in Color theory
2) A mobile-friendly forum wherein students can ask questions, get answers and share
knowledge about Color Theory.
3) "My Assignments" page where you can look at the next upcoming homework assignment
or upcoming test for the class.
Help Spike as he tries to make his way to the exit portal while avoiding traps, fires and monsters. Tilt the device to change the gravity and make Spike fall, but be careful so that he doesn’t burn his feet. Pick up fruit for extra points.
Flip 'n Fall is a retro style 2D puzzle game utilizing the accelerometer, influenced by classics such as Boulder Dash, Super Mario Bros, Donkey Kong, and more.
Flip 'n Fall offers over 40 free fun levels, including easy ones for the kids, and additional levels can be bought in-app. More free and purchasable levels are made available via updates.
* Fun 2D puzzle and action gameplay based on changing the gravity to beat each level
* Obstacles in the form of locked doors, fires, deadly spikes, monsters and more
* Boulders that can be made to fall on monsters or pushed to key positions to block passages or create landing platforms for Spike
* Retro style graphics and soundtrack
* Six different level packs that varies in difficulty and appearance
* Over 40 free levels, additional levels available via in-app purchase
* Intuitive and simple controls, press the screen to make Spike walk, tilt the device to make him fall (uses built-in accelerometer)
* Free to download and play, no ads
Flip 'n Fall is also available for iOS
Flip 'n Fall uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics used for improving the game experience of future versions. Hence the requirement for Internet access.
You decide which image or photograph is behind each door. When done you can open the doors together with your family or friends, one door per day until Christmas.
In Edit mode you can click on the doors and select images to be displayed when the doors are later opened. Pick images from the photo album on your device.
In Test mode you see what the finished calendar looks like, and can open all doors, regardless of date. Every time a door opens, a small tune is played. If you click on an image it will be displayed in full screen. Click on the large image to return to the calendar.
When you have finished editing and testing, you select the Play mode. Now you can only open the doors on the correct dates. You can always switch back to Edit or Test mode if for instance you want to change a door image.
Every time you start the calendar, it automatically returns to the mode you were in when you last used the Advent calendar.
When you change an image in Edit mode, the corresponding door is closed in the Play mode. This makes it possible to create a new calendar and have all the doors closed again.
A Swedish version of the app with 24 doors is also available, please click on Ternios AB tag to look at other apps provided by us.