The Ternio Switch is the mobile app for your remote workforce.
You will need your Contact Center business unit already setup to start your Ternio experience.
The app will increase efficiency and productivity for any company.
TO START- go to www.ternioswitch.com and register your app with either the Central Sign up form, or the CXOne (or User Hub) form.
HOW IT WORKS
The remote user simply opens the TernioSwitch app on their mobile device and signs in when they start their workday. They control their available status on the go where they switch to any specific state that the company admin has setup. The app auto populates everything directly from the company’s Business Unit, showing a “live” agent list, skills list and now with access to the company’s address book. We’ve also included many new features including Chat.
● Single sign on - agents use their current Nice inContact username and password
● Multi digit (10+) phone numbers for call routing
● Changes agent state from anywhere- auto populate from your inContact Business Unit
● Timer to track duration in state
● Inbound and outbound calls -agent, skills based, or direct
● Agent Transfers & Conference Calls -both Cold and Warm transfers or conference
● VoiceMail now added to the TernioSwitch
● Address Book access your inContact address book directly from the app
● Marquees -notifications sent directly to agents with live updates and info
● Agent Scripting -shows the agent your company’s “Script”
● Support Tickets -Support tickets and Feedback generated directly from the Ternio Switch
● Passwords -updated directly through the Switch
● Banner -notifies when out of cell range or lack of WiFi connectivity
● Chat -Engage in multiple chat interactions directly from the app.
● ADMIN Dashboard
○ Ability to add one or more agents to the Switch with a click of a button
○ Ability to add or remove Admin access for your team directly from the dashboard
○ Admin view -Map View w/ agent locations -See agents location at a glance
○ Location based GPS Call Reports & Logs -showing Dispositions and more…
○ Real-time Agent Monitoring & Recordings from in the office, or out in the field