TerraGo Edge is a mobile field data collection solution that makes capturing and sharing notes easy. With support for centimeter grade GPS receivers, even the most demanding engineering users can take advantage of our modern user interface.
- High-precision GPS support – One of the only apps on the market that provides true accuracy reporting from 3rd party GPS devices.
- Advanced GIS integration – Supports GIS data quality management with accuracy settings and multiple methods for GIS data export/import via Shapefiles, CSV, WMS, JSON, and WFS.
- Open – TerraGo Edge Server is designed for ease of data sharing and universal portability, with an open spatial database, zero proprietary formats and support for a growing number of industry formats and interfaces
- Notebooks & Syncing – your notes are automatically synced across all devices for easy collaboration
- Dashboard – monitor field operations in real-time
- Custom Offline Maps – create your own maps that can be accessed even without connectivity
- Custom Forms – ensure that field personnel collect exactly what information you need
- Free Online Maps – Free maps from OpenStreetMaps Mapquest, and more
- Multiple deployment options: Use an on-premise solution server for sensitive data, or take advantage of our cloud hosting for easy setup
- User Locator – View real-time progress of your workers and their tasks*
* User locator, when enabled, utilizes your GPS to report back your location. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.