With the INSIGHT app get on-the-go access to content from the latest edition, enhanced with some great interactive features to keep you 'in the know' about issues facing today’s market.
At your discretion, you may use a combination of automatic location captures (via GPS) and manual entry to manage your travel and work days within Travel Tracker.
In order to access KPMG LINK Mobile you will need a KPMG LINK account. KPMG LINK users who currently access KPMGLINK.com will use their existing KPMG LINK username and password in order to access KPMG LINK Mobile.
KPMG in India is one of the leading providers of Tax, regulatory, business advisory and risk services. This application gives you access to KPMG in India’s latest thought leadership, press releases as well as issues and insights for a wide range of industries and issues.
With KPMG in India application you can:-
• View business insights categorized by sectors and service lines;
• Download reports in PDF format;
• Access press releases and news articles;
• Subscribe to disciplines/sectors/topics of interest; and
• View map and coordinates of KPMG in India offices along with links to Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn and Twitter pages.
On the Budget Day, this section will be updated with relevant updates by KPMG Tax Experts.
Legal Statement: http://www.kpmg.com/Global/en/Pages/onlinedisclaimer.aspx
For each event, you will be provided a code that provides access to the information related to the specific event.