Expiry Wiz is a product expiration date organizer, a best before reminder tool and a whole lot more than that.
It will help you organize and keep from expiring any item you can think of: food, medicines, documents, your credit cards, ID or driver's license, or cosmetics. You can even put an expiry date on your friend's birthday, a meeting or something else and get reminded about it on time.
Instead of wasting food and medicines, use Expiry Wiz to track its expiration date for you, so you can use them before they expire.
There are countless possibilities. It's important to note that in the end, this app will save you a lot of time and money.
- Track expiry dates of an unlimited number of products/items
- Organize items into groups
- Manage your own groups as you like
- Attach picture to a product for easier navigation
- Receive notifications at any time you find convenient
- Change between several color palettes to suit your taste
- Create/restore backups to keep your data safe, locally or optional on Google Drive
- Sync expiration data between multiple devices
- Unlike other tools, your dates won't be affected by daylight saving time or traveling to different time zones. The time you set, expiry or reminder, is always local time. App auto corrects depending on time zone.
How to create/restore backups (advanced users)
- Backup is created in folder: "/storage/emulated/0/ExpiryWiz". This folder is usually visible by third party tools (file explorers) under this location: "Local storage>Device Storage>ExpiryWiz". When connected via USB cable with PC, folder is usually visible under "Phone/ExpiryWiz"
- Restore expects to find data in the exact same folder as previously explained.
- For additional protection, you may copy that folder to a safe location, to your SD card or transfer it to your PC over USB cable or Bluetooth.
How to backup/restore with Google Drive
- Make sure the 'Google drive for backup' check box is checked in 'Settings'
- For first time use: Make sure Internet connection is active
- For first time use: Optionally select desired Google account . This is not necessary later once connection is established.
- Always Create Backup after application update!
- To sync between different devices, create backup on one device and than restore backup from the other
- If backup operation failed, make sure your SD card is available and google play services properly installed.
- For any other questions please contact me on email.
Icon made by MadeByOliver (http://www.flaticon.com/authors/madebyoliver) from www.flaticon.com.