1. Calculation of indicators when replacing old tires to new tires.
2. Translate tire sizes in inches, or from inches to metric parameters.
3. Calculating loading on one and four tire via load index.
4. Disk width calculation depending on the tire size.
5. View RSS-feeds (beta, 28 channels, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.autonewsrss.ap).
Supported languages: English, Russian.
[Attention! In application was implemented automatic adjustment of font sizes, if you find some errors, please, send message about them. The application has been tested on the following resolutions: 320 x 480, 480 x 800, 1280 x 800]
The Values Calculated Are:-
1:Sidewall Height - This Is The Height Of The Tyre From The Edge Of The Rim To The Tread.
2:Wheel Revolutions Per Mile
3:Ratio - This Is The Percentage Difference Between The Circumferences Of The Tyres.
4:Radius - This Is The Radius Of The Wheel And Tyre Combination I.E. The Distance From The Centre Of The Wheel To The Edge Of The Tyre
5:Wheelarch Difference - This Is The Extra Amount Of Wheelarch Space That The New Wheels Take Up; It Can Be Useful To Work This Out If You Are Worried About The Tyres Rubbing The Wheelarch. If The Value Is Negative, Then There Is More Wheelarch Clearance. Also Note That It Is Only Working Out Height Differences, Not How Much Extra The A Different Wheel Will Stick In/Out.
6:Speed Differences - " How Will It Affect My Speedo?" Please Use The Tyre Calculator Above!
Please Remember That These Are Only Theoretical Values, And That In Usage The Values You May See Can Vary Due To Tyre Wear, Tyre Pressure, Tyre Make, Etc. Check That The New Tyre Size Is Currently In Production.
Just type in your car registration number and the pressure for your front & back tyres will be looked up and saved to your phone so the next time you need your car tyre pressures you won't have to use any of your data plan.
To ensure correct use. tyre longevity and your cars safety always compare against a tyre gauge.
There is also a vehicle information page to show you your tyres safe loading weights, the PSI and at what different pressures to set your car tyres at for different types of journeys.
UK Registrations Only
Tire / Tyre
Directory of factory wheels and tires
Believes inch. :)
If anyone can not work, please write the name of your phone on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag: Reference tires, Reference discs, calculator, tires, wheels, in. Tire size calculator, Wheel, Wheel Tire Calculator
Pentru feedback scrieti-ne pe email sau comentind si apreciind aplicatia, la identifcarea oricaror erori sau neconcordante deasemea va rugam sa ne informati.
Step1...Chose your original and plus sizing tires standards.
Step2...Chose your original tires pressure and Li.
Step3...Chose your plus sizing tires Li.
And you can enjoy a safe drive.
The plus sizing tire/tyre should not set the original tire/tyre pressure.
"Dangers of having a flat tire/tyre"
"The fuel consumption will be higher"
This app can calculate any standards with each other.
By choosing the make, model, engine size and type of tire using our car values recommended inflation pressure will be offered.
You can store the pressure values obtained in the calculation (Favorite pressure), to avoid future searches in the following applications app.
There is the option to inform designers app of any value no pressure in the application, so they can be added in future improvements.
In short, a very useful app to save fuel and gain security.
NOTE: if your Android device is not in the list of compatible devices on Google Play and you cannot install or upgrade your installation please contact email@example.com.
Make sure you have a compatible OBD interface. For the list of supported OBD interfaces see www.alfaobd.com.
NOTE: If AlfaOBD can not connect to a car ECU with the message "Interface reports NO DATA" or "Interface reports CAN ERROR" it most probably means your interface is not compatible or defective.
For the details of configuration of connection to interface and car see application help available on http://www.alfaobd.com/AlfaOBD_Android_Help.pdf
AlfaOBD features include:
- native support of Electronic control units used in Fiat group cars. Native support differs AlfaOBD from many other diagnostic applications providing only limited generic OBDII support of Fiat group cars.
- monitoring various dynamic parameters of engine, gearbox, ABS, climate control ECUs and graphical presentation as plots
- reading of static data: ECU identification, system status, fault codes with probable causes and environment information where applicable
- clearing of fault codes
- (Full version only) active diagnostics and configuration procedures for various equipment controlled by engine, gearbox, body computer, climate control, ABS, airbag, code control and other ECUs
- (Full version only) electronic key and RF remote control programming
AlfaOBD supports ELM327 and OBDKey Bluetooth interfaces on all Bluetooth-enabled Android devices and ELM327/OBDKey WLAN interfaces on rooted devices only. For details of configuration of connection to interface and car see application help.
Application available in Czech, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, and Spanish. Languages are selectable via Setting.
The limitations of the demo version are:
- Application run time limit of 15 minutes. Application reverts back to the first screen after 15 minutes of connection to a control unit.
- No active diagnostic procedures available
- The number of scanned gauges is limited by four
- The number of monitored parameters is limited by four
All other features are operational. No time limit is imposed on the application.
NOTE: Please switch off "Don't keep activities" in "Settings"->"Developer Option" on your Android device. If plots are not updated, turn "Force GPU rendering" off in "Settings"->"Developer Option".