Welcome to Tetra4D Reader for Android!
The Tetra4D Reader extends the usefulness of 3D PDF by making it possible to view and interact with 3D PDF documents directly on your tablet or smartphone.
It fully supports 3D PDF documents created by the Tetra4D Enrich and Tetra4D Automate products.
- Multiple pages and multiple 3D annotations documents are supported
- 3D can be accessed in the context of the document (document can be zoomed and paned while 3D annotation is active)
- Widgets (Carousel of views, Lists of parts, Search) and interactivity between 2D and 3D (actions) are fully supported
- Provides standard 3D features: section, projection mode and direct access to the views. Remark/Limitations:
The 3D PDF documents created by other solutions than Tetra4D are partially supported:
- the 3D annotation only can be activated and is displayed in full screen mode.
The 2D PDF documents (PDF documents not containing any 3D annotation) are not supported.
In such a case, Tetra4D Reader proposes to use another application to open it.Requirements:
The application can be run on Smartphones and tablets, but the user experience is optimal on tablets.Samples:
Several 3DPDF sample documents created by Tetra4D products are provided within the application (main menu: Samples tab)
Please help us improve this application by sending feedbacks to our support email: 3DPDFReaderforMobile@tetra4d.com