There is no need to purchase an expensive handheld terminals or PDA barcode scanners. With the Barcode app, simply use the camera on your mobile device to scan a barcode.
Any sales data entered in the Ecount Barcode App automatically syncs with Ecount ERP in real time. All reports within the program, including the Sales Status, Inventory Balance, and A/R Status, will instantly reflect the sales data from the Barcode App.
> Ecount Barcode App Specifications
★ Supported Barcode Types
- General: Code 39, Code 128, EAN 13, ISBN
- 2D: QR Code, Data Matrix
★ Available in:
- English, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, and Korean
★ Supported Phones & Resolutions
- Most Compatible Device: Galaxy Note 1 / Galaxy Note 2 /Galaxy S3 / Galaxy S4
- OS: Android (3.0 and above)
- Resolution: HD / FHD
> Benefits of Ecount ERP
Ecount ERP is SaaS ERP software with the essential functions for small to medium sized businesses. With SaaS ERP, small and midsized businesses can better manage and plan their resources without the cost, time, and uncertainty of an on-premise ERP system.
- Support the essential features for businesses: manufacturing, sales, purchases, accounting and groupware
- Personal customization allows for higher chance of user adoption.
- Access anywhere at anytime.
- $55 USD for all featrues and unlimited users.
- Support clients in a wide range of industries with one single standardized system.
- No system maintenance or costly upgrades.
- Multilingual – Offered in English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, and Spanish
For more information: http://www.ecounterp.com
Try Ecount ERP Risk-Free! Go to http://www.ecounterp.com/manual/resources-product-demo.jsp
Great for inventory, asset tracking, lead retrieval, ticketing, access control, coupon / loyalty programs and wholesale ordering.
-Barcode recording and database validation, online and offline.
-Download databases of barcode values to your device.
-Data collection for live interaction and calls to action.
-Manual barcode entry.
-Text or voice search barcode databases and previous scans.
-Capture GPS coordinates of scan location.
-Permit users to delete scans and edit data collection answers saved on-device before uploading.
-NFC tag reading.
-Bulk export QR codes as standard PNGs or with custom branding attached.
-Manage unlimited custom services and users.
-Export and email scan data.
-Online database hosting and management.
Related topics: code reader, barcode reader, NFC code reader.