With the DAKS Mobile Client (DMC) for Android, the longstanding, successful DAKS alarm and alerting technology, a well-established solution for many mobile use cases, is now also available on Android phones.
Never before has professional mobile alerting with DAKS been easier.
In the current version for Android 4.0 and up, this application makes it possible to use many of the DAKS functions through a state-of-the art and conveniently intuitive operating concept.
The functions of the DAKS Mobile Client (DMC) include, but are not limited to:
- efficient control of DAKS alarm processes
- protected communication with DAKS both within WiFi and mobile radio networks, including "seamless handover" between both types of networks
- authentication of every user on the basis of individual access credentials
- support of redundant DAKS server configurations
- extensive logging of all alarm processes with locally accessible History
- positioning of the smartphone within the WiFi network
- executable in the background
- and many more
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
This application is designed for professional use in conjunction with a tetronik DAKS Alarm Server with enabled 'DAKS Smartphone Access' add-on. It cannot be utilized as a standalone application without a DAKS Alarm Server. For more information please see the manufacturer's website (see link).