Katakana is special because Japanese write foreign names, borrow words and such using this alphabet.
* You can learn how Japanese write your name using their language
* You can quickly lookup Hiragana & Katakana letters using Romaji if you are a beginner in Japanese
Standard used in the application is Hepburn Romaji. Unlike similar applications handles the conversion more elegantly.
Hopefully you will find this humble dictionary useful. The whole app is about 6Mb due to embedded database that makes it work without ever accessing internet.
No ads and no special requierements.
With this app, you can learn Roma-ji with using short words.
There are two play modes.
In 'Cards' mode, choose an answer card which has the right roma-ji the Robo asked.
In 'Keyboard' mode, input alphabets and make a correct answer by your own!
In each mode , you can choose the question style. One is "Letter"(one hiragana character), the other is "Word"(more than one hiragana character).
You correct, lose robo's power. Now, it's time to beat the Robo!
This app uses Hepburn system.
Languagenut also has an exceptional Teachers’ Tracking Tool which allows teachers to set up class and teacher logins, set and track homework, views scores and certificates and watch real time student progress.
Languagenut is a professional language tool created by passionate language teachers with a vision to bring simple and effective language resources to as many schools as possible. Currently supporting over 5,000,000 students in 32 countries, Languagenut ensures its resources support local curriculums around the world. Join thousands of teachers from around the world and teach with Languagenut.
- Over 1,000 superb language resources available in 12 languages
- Units and topics which support language learning from around the world
- Fun games, songs and stories to help your students learn
- The ability to set and track students' homework with the Teachers’ Tracking Tool
- Printable resources and awards with the Teachers’ Tracking Tool
- Easy class and teacher set up
This application helps you memorize:
- Japanese syllabary :Katakana & Hiragana, with flash card, keyboard, or drawing recognition
- Numbers, in romaji, Hiragana, or kanji
- 2300+ japanese kanji's (level 1-5 JLPT or Jouyou 1-7) with stroke animation (source KanjiVG), translation, readings (Source KanjiDict) with flash card and drawing game.
- 14600+ japanese words (in english) from EDICT with flash card test
- Experimental gramatical particle test (around 100 sentences from project Tatoeba) central to japanese language.
- Tae Kim Japanese Grammar guide.
- new locales (German, Spanish, Russian, Portugues, Thai, Polish, Chinese, Swedish and French), if you can help me adding new locales please contact me.
SD write authorisation for write Database to SD card
Analytic (Flurry.com) and Ads can be disabled in the settings.
-- If at install you have an error "unknown 18", try to remove your MicroSD car and install again. If it still don't work try to send me a mail (thanks for the help Matthiew)
JA Audiobook contains a series of texts in order of increasing difficulty with sound and background music for each text that will entertain and help you stay focused, or even touch you and make you laugh! At any time, press on a sentence in the text for detailed information:
• Complete grammar fact sheets that explain the structures used.
• Fact sheets on the Japanese particles and counters encountered in the sentence.
• Many additional comments.
• A list of words used in the sentence with their meaning.
• A detailed Kanji sheet accompanied by a tool that will assess your writing.
• The complete conjugation and verbal constructions for each verb.
• Assess your understanding of the text with a quiz at the end of each text, and get access to the translation of the text.
JA Audiobook is like a teacher who remains at your side, ready to assist you when you are stuck. The objective is to rapidly familiarize yourself with authentic Japanese content and easily assimilate it for reuse in your own statements.
You may already know many Japanese words and have read many lessons, but you are still unable to understand and express yourself naturally. Working with the JA Audiobook texts:
• You memorize syntactic patterns that become natural and automatic.
• You will learn words in context.
• You will learn how to read Kanji (Japanese characters) in texts.
• Your reading of Hiragana and Katakana will flow better without you noticing.
• You will have more confidence in your level in Japanese, and you will thus progress faster.
JA Audiobook is the missing link between your knowledge of the language (a set of individual words and grammar rules) and communicative competence that you want to achieve. Because you do not want to become an encyclopedia of the Japanese language, but simply to talk with your Japanese friends or to watch Japanese shows on TV.
By the numbers:
• 20 texts for a total listening length of more than 60 minutes
• 877 different words
• 577 different Kanji used
• 80 different grammar sheets
• 74 different particle usages
• 19 Japanese counters
• Over 40MB of carefully crafted Japanese material and data to install
• 9 Japanese native speakers to bring more variation and improve your listening
List of texts included:
• Usagi- san, an Unexpected Hero: funny and moving tale for beginners. (7 texts)
• The Strange Encounter of Kenta: story between a young boy and an old lady, for beginners. (5 texts)
• Don't be late for the meeting! : dialogue between two colleagues to learn the polite oral form. (1 text)
• Tomoko’s Journal: introduction to the informal style in writing. (1 text)
• City or Country?: argumentative conversation to express your opinion in Japanese. (1 text)
• Barbecue with Friends: telephone conversation between two students in informal speech. (1 text)
• Yumi - Not easy to be a father: humorous text between an overwhelmed father, and his daughter. Colloquial and oral language is highlighted. (1 text)
• Yumi - I want a tablet! : dialog between two schoolgirls. Oral forms are used. (1 text)
• Cultural Experience in Japan: learn to tell about your trip to Japan in Japanese with more complex sentences that prepare you for the next level. (2 texts)
These texts will mainly help you to take the JLPT N5 and JLPT N4.
Once the texts are downloaded, no Internet connection is required.
JA Audiobook is fully available in ENGLISH and FRENCH.
To fully utilize JA Audiobook, it is advisable to know Hiragana and Katakana. If this is not the case or if you do not know what it is, install the free JA Sensei application, a complementary and comprehensive application which will teach you all the necessary basics and much more.
THE LARGEST AND MOST EXPANSIVE BI-DIRECTIONAL DICTIONARY FOR ANDROID SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS!
A book weighing 5 pounds won't have as many words as this dictionary. NO NEED FOR AN INTERNET CONNECTION OR 3G – the entire app comes pre-loaded with everything you need for studying, traveling, or anything on the go.
ECTACO LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary features:
• Comprehensive and fully updated bilingual, bidirectional vocabulary
• TrueVoice technology to pronounce entries in a human voice
• Part-of-speech labels, comments, transcriptions and examples
• Advanced TTS (text-to-speech) functionality
• Quick paste & translate (translates a selected word copied from another application)
• Input Line search to find all words matching the sequence of letters you enter
• History function to view and select previously entered words
• Integrated support for C-Pen Bluetooth scanner for text input
• Automatic spelling checker
• User dictionary
• User-selectable speech synthesizer, in addition to the TrueVoice sound files
• On-line search options
This user-friendly translation tool includes up to 1,000,000+ words, depending on the language.
Unique study method. No more grinding repetitive words translation that will slip your mind soon.
You're supposed to figure out the meaning like children learn to speak. They link what they hear with what they see and learn the meaning of each word or phrase comparing the differences between actions or things.
Nail down the knowledge that you grasp with the help of writing tasks.
The full version offers:
- 30 lessons with increasing difficulty levels
- 1800 words and phrases voiced by male and female native narrators
- over 1500 colorful images
There is a free version to try before you buy. It contains 3 lessons: from the beginning, middle and the end of the course. They are given to show the method and the course level that we offer
About 5 million people all over the world have already chosen our application as a fair companion. Give it a try too!
**Check out FAQ if you encounter any issues: http://learnlikekids.com/taxonomy/term/4 **
- dictionary with 160.000 japanese words which you can use for practice & drill
- 24.000 sample sentences
- all japan. Character have Strokeorder (for writing tests/practice)
- use default vocable set (e.g. JLPT N5) or create/import/export your own
- Browser to search & select certain Words
- completely localized in English and partly in DEUTSCH & FRANÇAIS
- import your own word translations
- backup/sync with other devices via dropbox or SD-Card
- optimized for PHONES & TABLETS / Portraits & Landscape
- many different Test Types
- Leitner system for spaced repetetion learning
more info: www.asia-ls.com/android/japanese.html
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Japanese, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Japanese app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Japanese for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Japanese, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Japanese, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
▶ Record your voice and hear what an amazing progress you do every day.
▶ Tap to listen, tap to record, compare and learn, have fun with it!
▶ Immensely boost your confidence to go out and talk to people
▶ Do it in an Easy and Fun way that skyrockets your knowledge of Japanese like you’ve never dreamed before
***** "I am speaking with perfect Japanese accent hundreds of useful phrases only days after having used this app - my friends jaw dropped when they heard how well I was speaking Japanese."
***** "There’s something immensely satisfying in hearing yourself speak with perfect accent in a new foreign language - it’s magical."
You will find in this application:
√ the fastest navigation possible in an iPhone app
√ the most useful real life phrases to get YOU ready for conversations
√ professional native speakers
√ great voice clarity
√ quiz questions to test your knowledge and set records
√ really simple and innovative interface with “Fluid” technology
BONUS - your children will discover a new language:
• let them play, record and learn
• the app will store ALL their recordings
• listen to their recordings and see how well they’ve done.
iTalk METHOD - 5 GOLDEN RULES for learning a foreign language:
1. ALWAYS LEARN PHRASES, NOT INDIVIDUAL WORDS:
▶ Meaning: Phrases are easier to remember, because they have meaning, they paint a picture, they tell a story.
▶ Speed: When you learn phrases instead of a word, you're learning how to use that word correctly, and it’s much faster. When we're children, we learn with phrases, groups of words, not just one word by one word by one word. Word by word is slow.
▶ Pronunciation: In real life some groups of words are said as though it were a single word, in one breath-group, without pausing. If you stop to take a breath in the middle of the phrase, you are not saying it correctly, and you risk being misunderstood.
2. LEARN WITH YOUR EARS AND WITH YOUR EYES
▶ Listen, listen and again listen is the magic key to speaking excellent Japanese
▶ Listen to how the native speaker speaks some words more strongly with different loudness, speed or pitch. In Japanese, these strong words are about new or important information. Without the correct stress on words, listeners may get the wrong meaning.
▶ All our materials are written and spoken so you can hear, see and learn fast
3. USE REAL PROFFESIONAL MATERIALS
▶ This will help you to be immersed as soon as possible in the foreign language environment.
▶ All the recordings you will listen to are made by native professionals.
4. LISTEN TO YOUR OWN VOICE
▶ Self-recording is the best approach for reviewing and eliminating diction and pronunciation and grammar errors from your speech. It develops Self-Awareness, which in turn lends itself to Self-Correction.
▶ Studies have shown that we focus most on voices that are similar to our own, therefore, by listening to your own voice the learning process is greatly accelerated.
▶ You can record your own voice, compare it with the native recordings and exercise until you speak with perfect accent
5. WORK WITH A MODEL
▶ Pronunciation deteriorates easily, so the longer you go without checking yours against a native, the more likely you are to revert to your mother language speech habits.
▶ Check your pronunciation often until good speech habits are firmly established in the new language.
Use this application to achieve all these and more while having fun with it!
Quickly learn the most frequent Japanese words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of Japanese. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: Japanese Travel phrases, Most frequent words, Japanese Slang, Business Japanese, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a Japanese course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
- Transportation & Direction
- Hotel / Accommodation
- Free time, Sports & more
- Eating out
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, English, Russian, Spanish, Dutch
* Native japanese pronuntiations
* Configure your own list of vocabulary
* Options and writing exercises
* Practice to write hiragana, katakana and kanji
* No internet connection needed
* Ads free
This free version contains:
* Learning japanese
* Everyday conversation
L-Lingo is designed to be easy to use. It exploits multimedia channels - words, recordings of native speech, and pictures - to enable you to grasp Japanese words and phrases useful on the road, when mingling with Japanese speakers, in day-to-day or family life, and when working.
- Thousands of words and sentences -all visualized with images
- Full native speaker pronunciation
- Clear and easy to understand design of the program
- Switch between Japanese Script or the more easy to read Phonetic Script
See a pineapple in a supermarket, and the correct Japanese word pops into your head! Thanks to L-Lingo, you have learned the word visually, as well as by listening and reading. Our Japanese lessons make you learn Japanese words and phrases quickly. Before you know it, you can easily utter Japanese words and Japanese sentences!
L-Lingo immerses you in the sights and sounds of the Japanese language, rather than just the written word. The multi-channel Japanese learning approach achieves results much quicker than traditional textbook approaches.
Our Japanese 65 lessons (available in full version) cover the following:
- Introductions & Greetings
- At Home
- At the Airport
- At the Hotel
- At the Office
- Telling the Time in Japanese
- Meals and Cooking
- Asking Questions in Japanese
- Buying and Selling
- Landscapes and Nature
- Family and Relationships
- Countries and Continents
- Days, Weeks, Months etc.
- Quantities and Shapes
- Present, Past and Future tenses
Any problems or have feedback on how to improve the App, email us before negative comment. We will reply quickly.
it provides a free test of 30 questions to judge the app and two optionnal sets of exam (110 questions) at the most affordable price on the market.
The goal is not to learn the reply of all questions by heart (it would be pointless) but to help you get prepared by:
-Knowing your weak points and where to concentrate your studying efforts
-Trigger questions to ask to your tutor is any
-Get used to the style of apics questions to be more relaxed on D day
-Go deeper in reflexion with advanced questions
Your exam result will be broken in 10 themes for a detailed figure of your strength on BSCM main thematics
As performing a test can last several hours, you can save and go back at any moment while you're in your transport to work.
You can now perform your tests via the internet website www.bscmtester.com if you wish
- Just select any text into any app and send it to Pinyin Converter or Shoot it with your phone Camera
using integrated OCR to recognize it automatically.
- Tap on any word on the converted text to get the possible traductions in English
Conversion and OCR OFFLINE
Once converter you can tap on any word to get a dictionary lookup and see it's different meanin in english
It is very Handy for people learning korean
Lots of option are available to enter the text including taking a picture of the text to convert
Tennis Partner permet aux joueurs de Tennis de:
- se créer un répertoire de partenaires de jeu
- compter les jeux durant les matchs pour ne pas perdre le fil
- de conserver l'historique des ses rencontres de Tennis.
Une application facile d'utilisation et conviviale qui permet d'avoir toutes vos données nécessaires pour que vos parties de Tennis se suivent mais ne se ressemblent pas!
Tennis Partner: une application que la FFT pourrait sponsoriser :)