Katakana is special because Japanese write foreign names, borrow words and such using this alphabet.
* You can learn how Japanese write your name using their language
* You can quickly lookup Hiragana & Katakana letters using Romaji if you are a beginner in Japanese
Standard used in the application is Hepburn Romaji. Unlike similar applications handles the conversion more elegantly.
Hopefully you will find this humble dictionary useful. The whole app is about 6Mb due to embedded database that makes it work without ever accessing internet.
No ads and no special requierements.
With this app, you can learn Roma-ji with using short words.
There are two play modes.
In 'Cards' mode, choose an answer card which has the right roma-ji the Robo asked.
In 'Keyboard' mode, input alphabets and make a correct answer by your own!
In each mode , you can choose the question style. One is "Letter"(one hiragana character), the other is "Word"(more than one hiragana character).
You correct, lose robo's power. Now, it's time to beat the Robo!
This app uses Hepburn system.
Languagenut also has an exceptional Teachers’ Tracking Tool which allows teachers to set up class and teacher logins, set and track homework, views scores and certificates and watch real time student progress.
Languagenut is a professional language tool created by passionate language teachers with a vision to bring simple and effective language resources to as many schools as possible. Currently supporting over 5,000,000 students in 32 countries, Languagenut ensures its resources support local curriculums around the world. Join thousands of teachers from around the world and teach with Languagenut.
- Over 1,000 superb language resources available in 12 languages
- Units and topics which support language learning from around the world
- Fun games, songs and stories to help your students learn
- The ability to set and track students' homework with the Teachers’ Tracking Tool
- Printable resources and awards with the Teachers’ Tracking Tool
- Easy class and teacher set up
It contains almost 200000 Japanese word entries. You can search words by romaji(roman alphabet letters), hiragana, katakana and kanji characters. It also includes 13000 kanji characters which was defined by their kunyomi(japanese reading), onyomi(chinese reading) and meaning in English language. In order to help Japanese language learners, dictionary contains conjugated forms of verbs and adjectives.
*** Search ***:
By Japanese: hiragana, katakana, kanji, romaji(latin letters) - almost 200000 words
By English: almost 300000 words
By conjugated words('ikimashita' will give results of 'iku')
*** Kanji ***:
Information about grade, JLPT level, frequency and stroke count
Compounds: list of words in which particular kanji is used
*** Kanji ***:
Information about grade, JLPT level, frequency and stroke count
Compounds: list of words in which particular kanji is used
*** Conjugation ***:
present, negative, past, past negative, 'masu' form, 'te' form, potential, passive, causative, passive causative, conditional, past conditional, imperative, volitional
*** History ***:
History of looked up words
Create your own collection
Add new words to collections
Study or review words with flashcards
Collection of books from Aozora Bunko online library
Book Downloader - after downloading you can read it offline
Instant translation - if you click on sentence, most of words will be translated
Instructions how to download a new book
Please note that, bookmarks, flashcards and book reader functions are on testing mode.
If you find bug or have any questions, suggestions and ideas for improvement, do not hesitate to write e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be glad hear from you.
While developing this application, material from JMdict/EDICT and Kanjidic2 projects were used in accordance with the licence provisions of the Electronic Dictionaries Research Group. For more information, see:http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/jmdict.html and http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/kanjidic2/
keywords: Japanese, English, dictionary, hiragana, katakana, kanji, JLPT, conjugation, Japanese-English dictionary, English-Japanese dictionary, Akita, noryoku shiken, N1, N2, N3, N4, N5, Japan
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Japanese, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Japanese app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Japanese for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Japanese, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Japanese, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Quickly learn the most frequent Japanese words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of Japanese. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: Japanese Travel phrases, Most frequent words, Japanese Slang, Business Japanese, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a Japanese course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
- Transportation & Direction
- Hotel / Accommodation
- Free time, Sports & more
- Eating out
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, English, Russian, Spanish, Dutch
- Support for hiragana and katakana.
- Examples using both hiragana and katakana.
- Check the stroke order for writing both hiragana and katakana.
- Listen to the pronunciation by a Japanese native speaker.
- Available in 14 languages.
This app contains:
- a large list of phrases and words
- sound tracks for each phrase and word (might be helpful for JLPT listening exercises)
- pronunciation check
- expected answer list for certain phrases
- expected question (stimuli) list for certain answers/phrases
- additional information for certain phrases (explanation and/or images)
- keeping of the phrases that are most important for you
- searching of the phrases/words
Get the Full Version to access all its content of over 900 phrases/words, including audio and other useful information.
-Basic Expression 167
Plus over 250 useful phrases and
over 400 handy words!
-Basic Expression 78
Plus over 150 handy words.
Tags: Japanese, Language, Education, Study, Learning, Conversation, Travel
＠ＩＴ主催 日本マイクロソフト協賛 「エイっと作ろう！ Windowsストア アプリ選手権」で
JA Audiobook contains a series of texts in order of increasing difficulty with sound and background music for each text that will entertain and help you stay focused, or even touch you and make you laugh! At any time, press on a sentence in the text for detailed information:
• Complete grammar fact sheets that explain the structures used.
• Fact sheets on the Japanese particles and counters encountered in the sentence.
• Many additional comments.
• A list of words used in the sentence with their meaning.
• A detailed Kanji sheet accompanied by a tool that will assess your writing.
• The complete conjugation and verbal constructions for each verb.
• Assess your understanding of the text with a quiz at the end of each text, and get access to the translation of the text.
JA Audiobook is like a teacher who remains at your side, ready to assist you when you are stuck. The objective is to rapidly familiarize yourself with authentic Japanese content and easily assimilate it for reuse in your own statements.
You may already know many Japanese words and have read many lessons, but you are still unable to understand and express yourself naturally. Working with the JA Audiobook texts:
• You memorize syntactic patterns that become natural and automatic.
• You will learn words in context.
• You will learn how to read Kanji (Japanese characters) in texts.
• Your reading of Hiragana and Katakana will flow better without you noticing.
• You will have more confidence in your level in Japanese, and you will thus progress faster.
JA Audiobook is the missing link between your knowledge of the language (a set of individual words and grammar rules) and communicative competence that you want to achieve. Because you do not want to become an encyclopedia of the Japanese language, but simply to talk with your Japanese friends or to watch Japanese shows on TV.
By the numbers:
• 20 texts for a total listening length of more than 60 minutes
• 877 different words
• 577 different Kanji used
• 80 different grammar sheets
• 74 different particle usages
• 19 Japanese counters
• Over 40MB of carefully crafted Japanese material and data to install
• 9 Japanese native speakers to bring more variation and improve your listening
List of texts included:
• Usagi- san, an Unexpected Hero: funny and moving tale for beginners. (7 texts)
• The Strange Encounter of Kenta: story between a young boy and an old lady, for beginners. (5 texts)
• Don't be late for the meeting! : dialogue between two colleagues to learn the polite oral form. (1 text)
• Tomoko’s Journal: introduction to the informal style in writing. (1 text)
• City or Country?: argumentative conversation to express your opinion in Japanese. (1 text)
• Barbecue with Friends: telephone conversation between two students in informal speech. (1 text)
• Yumi - Not easy to be a father: humorous text between an overwhelmed father, and his daughter. Colloquial and oral language is highlighted. (1 text)
• Yumi - I want a tablet! : dialog between two schoolgirls. Oral forms are used. (1 text)
• Cultural Experience in Japan: learn to tell about your trip to Japan in Japanese with more complex sentences that prepare you for the next level. (2 texts)
These texts will mainly help you to take the JLPT N5 and JLPT N4.
Once the texts are downloaded, no Internet connection is required.
JA Audiobook is fully available in ENGLISH and FRENCH.
To fully utilize JA Audiobook, it is advisable to know Hiragana and Katakana. If this is not the case or if you do not know what it is, install the free JA Sensei application, a complementary and comprehensive application which will teach you all the necessary basics and much more.
In addition to our Beginning Kanji lessons and quizzes we have intermediate/advanced lessons on On-Yomi Reading Groups as well as Quizzes grouped by JLPT Level and over 40 Topics.
★ History and structure of the Kanji
★ Kanji Dictionary
★ Integrated lessons, quizzes and flashcards
★ Study Kanji by Topic or JLPT Level
★ On-Yomi Reading Groups
★ Kanji Animations
★ Learn through On-Yomi and Kun-Yomi vocab quizzes
★ Covers over 2,000 Kanji
Touch the picture and word that match. Test yourself on hundreds and hundreds of words.
Compete with your friends by completing the puzzle with the fastest time and fewest errors! When used as part of a Japanese-language education, this simple "match the words to pictures" exercise helps you to remember basic words in Japanese.
This application has a good mix of nouns, adjectives and verbs.
Available on Android phones or tablets.
iPhone and iPad Apps also available -- www.wordzlianix.com
Built by Karl, Concept and Data by Harry, Graphic Design by Chris.
Copyright KFVN Apps. All Rights Reserved.
* Native japanese pronuntiations
* Configure your own list of vocabulary
* Options and writing exercises
* Practice to write hiragana, katakana and kanji
* No internet connection needed
* Ads free
This free version contains:
* Learning japanese
* Everyday conversation
·A list of with all the japanese characters (kanji).
·Converter from occidental numbers to japanese numbers (kanji) with the occidental reading (romaji).
·Multiple choice test to test your knowledge: Read kanji and write kanji.
This app contains adds.
it provides a free test of 30 questions to judge the app and two optionnal sets of exam (110 questions) at the most affordable price on the market.
The goal is not to learn the reply of all questions by heart (it would be pointless) but to help you get prepared by:
-Knowing your weak points and where to concentrate your studying efforts
-Trigger questions to ask to your tutor is any
-Get used to the style of apics questions to be more relaxed on D day
-Go deeper in reflexion with advanced questions
Your exam result will be broken in 10 themes for a detailed figure of your strength on BSCM main thematics
As performing a test can last several hours, you can save and go back at any moment while you're in your transport to work.
You can now perform your tests via the internet website www.bscmtester.com if you wish
- Just select any text into any app and send it to Pinyin Converter or Shoot it with your phone Camera
using integrated OCR to recognize it automatically.
- Tap on any word on the converted text to get the possible traductions in English
Conversion and OCR OFFLINE
Once converter you can tap on any word to get a dictionary lookup and see it's different meanin in english
It is very Handy for people learning korean
Lots of option are available to enter the text including taking a picture of the text to convert
Tennis Partner permet aux joueurs de Tennis de:
- se créer un répertoire de partenaires de jeu
- compter les jeux durant les matchs pour ne pas perdre le fil
- de conserver l'historique des ses rencontres de Tennis.
Une application facile d'utilisation et conviviale qui permet d'avoir toutes vos données nécessaires pour que vos parties de Tennis se suivent mais ne se ressemblent pas!
Tennis Partner: une application que la FFT pourrait sponsoriser :)