Welcome to your Digihaler app! This app will help you keep track of how often you use your ProAir Digihaler (albuterol sulfate) Inhalation Powder and if your inhaler technique may need improvement. You can also share reports from the app with your doctor or others. When your ProAir Digihaler inhaler is connected with your smartphone, data from your inhaler will be transmitted to the app using Bluetooth wireless technology.
The ProAir Digihaler app can:
- Track when you use your inhaler
- Display the breath flow rate for each of your inhaler events
- Let you know if your inhaler technique may need improvement
- Let you know if you appear to be using your inhaler more than recommended
- Remind you when a prescription might be needed
- Provide local forecasts for weather, air quality and pollen
- Create reports which you can share with doctors and others
Important Safety Information
ProAir Digihaler is a prescription medicine used to treat or prevent bronchospasm in people ≥4 yrs who have reversible obstructive airway disease and/or to prevent exercise-induced bronchospasm
Do not use ProAir Digihaler if you are allergic to albuterol sulfate, lactose, milk proteins, or any of the ingredients in ProAir Digihaler
Call your healthcare provider right away if you have an allergic reaction such as itchy bumps, throat swelling, rash or worsening of symptoms including trouble breathing which could be life-threatening.
Using too much may be fatal. Do not take extra doses of ProAir Digihaler without first talking to your doctor.
Talk to your doctor about your medical conditions and the medicines you take.
Other serious side effects include heart problems, low potassium and/or higher blood sugar levels.
Talk to your doctor about other possible side effects
Please see full Prescribing Information within this app or at ProAirDigihaler.com.