* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
Been looking for more to things to do from your Android Wear Watch? Look no further!
With WearTasker it is now possible to run any task you created with Tasker on your phone straight from your wrist using an Android Wear Watch!
Use the WearTasker UI on your phone to built a list of the tasks that you want to have available on your wrist. Once that's done continue on your wrist, simply click the clock, scroll down to start, and start WearTasker!
That's it! Now simply click a task and it will execute on your phone, enjoy!
Note: The free version allows you to configure up to three tasks, if you want to launch more tasks from you wrist you will automatically be prompted to purchase the pro version. The same goes for adding folders and voice actions, these also requires a pro license!
- Tasker for Android Wear -
Icon credits: http://icons8.com/
* Tasker or Local is require to operate this plugin, the plugin will show up under plugin section when adding an action to a task.
* Keyfile and password authentication is supported with rsa and dsa keys.
* Encrypted keyfiles are supported.
* Commands allow for variable substitution.
* Username, Host, and Port now allow for variable substitution
* Output can be piped to a local Tasker variable (only available during the task) and be acted upon as soon as the command is completed without a Tasker wait.
* Multiple servers are supported, with unique authentication for each.
* Multiple commands can be stringed together using a ;
NOTE: Currently only openSSH keyfile is supported. (This means that connectbot keys will not work without converting them first).
● Start any task on your phone from your Wear device. Say "Ok Google, Start Task" or launch the "Task" app through the launcher. This action is not supported on Locale.
● Monitor the state of the connection between the wearable and your phone.
● Monitor the charging state of the Android Wear device.
● Monitor when your watch's battery is low.
● Events for wearable apps being installed, updated, and removed, including variables for the app's name and package.
This is only a plug-in. It requires either "Locale" or "Tasker" from the Google Play store and an Android Wear device. Some actions are not available in Locale.
Ever wanted to control your Philips Hue Lights without reaching for a remote? Or have the lights turn on automatically as soon as you enter your home? Or have the lights blink when you receive a new notification?
Well now you can do this with AutoHue!
AutoHue let’s you program your Hue Light Bulbs to react to anything that Tasker supports!
It supports the following commands:
* Power (Toggle)
* Single blink
* Long Blink (30 sec)
* Color Loop
* Custom JSON
NOTE: The app only works on your local (WIFI) network, this is currently the case due to a limitation in the Hue API.
It will not install on vanilla android, or operator versions. If you do not know what CyanogenMod is, do not buy this app.
This is the Tasker or Locale Plug-in for the Notification Profiles feature on CyanogenMod 7.
It also includes a home-screen widget which displays, and allows changing of the active profile. Locale or Tasker is NOT required for the widget to work.
New: DashClock support!
Ever wanted to control your Squeezebox devices without reaching for a remote?
Or wanted the music to automatically turn on as soon as you enter your home?
Well now you can!
With AutoSqueeze you can control all your SqueezeBoxes without touching a button. For example setup tasker to automatically start a playlist when your phone connects to your home WIFI or mute your music when you receive a phonecall!
Currently supported commands:
*Start Selected Playlist
*Go to Previous Track
*Go to Next Track
*Play random track/album
This plugin is compatible with password protected servers!
*Not compatible with players only connected to mysqueezebox.com
Note: AutoSqueeze requires Locale, Tasker or Dashclock to function. Once installed it will become visible inside these apps as a third-party plugin. Once you select it you will be able to define your server, Squeezebox player and the command you would like to send to this SqueezeBox.
Search keywords: Logitech Media Server, Logitech Squeezebox, Slimplayer, Slimdevices, DashClock Extension.
Notification Watch for Tasker allows you to use notifications from any apps as events in Tasker.
In other words, this app enables all apps that send a notification to be the trigger of your Tasker profiles.
Note: this plugin uses NotificationListenerService provided in Android 4.3+. It works better than the internal notification event in Tasker.
* Normal Mode:
Filter notifications by the source app and the text contained in the title, text, or ticker.
* Alternative Mode (For customized notification layout like Google Music):
Filter notifications by the source app and all the text strings contained in the notification
* Tasker variables
Put contents of the notifications into Tasker variables
(%nw_title, %nw_text, %nw_ticker OR %nw_line_1, %nw_line_2, etc.)
* Notification history
When creating an event, choose a notification from history so you don't have to remember everything.
* Tasker Action - Dismiss notification
Clear notification - Dismiss all notifications or dismiss the ones you specified
* Watch removal of a notification
More features and options are coming!
Tell about us:
TuttoAndroid - http://www.tuttoandroid.net/applicazioni/tasker-now-permette-di-usare-google-now-come-input-per-tasker-244141/
HdBlog - http://android.hdblog.it/2015/01/07/tasker-now-comandi-google-now/
AndroidWorld - http://www.androidworld.it/2015/01/07/tasker-google-now-insieme-per-lassistente-vocale-definitivo-267042/
How to activate on Android Wear:
1) Say "take a note" and then the command
2) Say "start vocal command" and then say the command
3) Open the app and then say the command
4) Send a special notification from smartphone. The notification is sent via a Tasker Now action in Tasker.
To access to the settings on Wear:
Open the app on wear and swipe to the right
With the pro version you can use several match rules:
- exact match
- at least one word
- all the word specified
- start with rule
- end with rule
- regular expression
- sub-string rule
- template rule (a template is for example "send <contact> message <msg>", the plug is going to create two custom variables called %contact and %msg filled with your words)
- ignore punctuation
And you can use Tasker variables in the edit text.
Some images from: http://www.wear-generator.com according to CC BY 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Configure TCP client based send / expect dialogs (e.g. telnet-like session).
Regular expression support.
May be used standalone or as a Tasker plugin.
Tasker variable support.
Debug log and log viewer.
Info / Support : https://sites.google.com/site/sendexpect/
Free trial: https://sites.google.com/site/sendexpect/home/trial-version
The trial version must be uninstalled before purchasing the store version.
Permissions used by Send/Expect:
- Used for sending and receiving TCP data.
Read / Modify USB storage
- Used for managing the Send/Expect log file in a non-private location
Google Play license check:
- Used for validating purchased version of the application.
Cron Tasker was born out of a personal need to be able to activate the bluetooth and silent modes at certain times without having to interact with the device. Due to the short software lifetime and the wide variety of devices out there, I ask for your understanding during development, and would love your help with reviews and suggestions on how to improve it. Thanks!
*** You Cannot Launch It ***
*** You Cannot Use It Without The latest Tasker version ***
Create your own apps for fun and profit! Astound friends and family with your development abilities!
- generate an app from a task or project in less than 10 seconds
- no programming required
- no Internet connection required
- Tasker not required after app creation
- app can be distributed or sold (e.g. on Play Store) however you like
* Disclaimer *
Tasker App Factory is not guaranteed to work with all future versions of Android. Specifically, Google may make changes which make on-device app creation impossible.
* More Info *
* Mini FAQ *
Q: Can I create apps with profiles and/or scenes ?
A: Yes, read the More Info link
Q: Did you know App Factory is crashing on Lollipop ?
A: Yes, an update is due start of December
* Permissions Notes *
- READ_CONTACTS is required to be able to include contact thumbnails in the created app, and then only if specified by the user
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is required to put the new app on external storage (note: on some devices, 'external storage' is non-removable, which is also fine)
- WAKE_LOCK is required to stop the device sleeping while the app is being created
- created apps do not necessarily have these permissions, only the ones needed for the functions they use
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
This is an extension to Android Tasker
This extension only features one function:
- Check if a choosen process / app is running
New! Get notified when a server goes offline or comes back online. Note that Alice support is coming soon.
Source code is available under the GNU General Public License v3: https://github.com/TexasGamer/skcraft-mobile
Not running Android 4.0 or later? Version 1.1.1 will be installed instead!