* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
Use Google Now as input for Tasker from your phone or smartwatch! With the free version you can use a word of four characters with exact match. To setup a profile with Tasker Now open Tasker and select "Event" in the Profiles tab.
Tell about us:
TuttoAndroid - http://www.tuttoandroid.net/applicazioni/tasker-now-permette-di-usare-google-now-come-input-per-tasker-244141/
HdBlog - http://android.hdblog.it/2015/01/07/tasker-now-comandi-google-now/
AndroidWorld - http://www.androidworld.it/2015/01/07/tasker-google-now-insieme-per-lassistente-vocale-definitivo-267042/
How to activate on Android Wear:
1) Say "take a note" and then the command
2) Say "start vocal command" and then say the command
3) Open the app and then say the command
4) Send a special notification from smartphone. The notification is sent via a Tasker Now action in Tasker.
To access to the settings on Wear:
Open the app on wear and swipe to the right
With the pro version you can use several match rules:
- exact match
- at least one word
- all the word specified
- start with rule
- end with rule
- regular expression
- sub-string rule
- template rule (a template is for example "send <contact> message <msg>", the plug is going to create two custom variables called %contact and %msg filled with your words)
- ignore punctuation
And you can use Tasker variables in the edit text.
Some images from: http://www.wear-generator.com according to CC BY 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Been looking for more to things to do from your Android Wear Watch? Look no further!
With WearTasker it is now possible to run any task you created with Tasker on your phone straight from your wrist using an Android Wear Watch!
Use the WearTasker UI on your phone to built a list of the tasks that you want to have available on your wrist. Once that's done continue on your wrist, simply click the clock, scroll down to start, and start WearTasker!
That's it! Now simply click a task and it will execute on your phone, enjoy!
★ Top 10 - Wearable Apps - http://codecondo.com ★
★ Top 31 - Best Android Wear Apps - http://www.androidauthority.com ★
★ Top 20 - Best Android Wear Apps For 2015 - http://beebom.com ★
★ Top 14 - Best Android Wear Apps And Watch - http://www.androidpolice.com ★
★ Listed in - The Best Android Wear Apps - http://lifehacker.com ★
★ Top 25 - The best Android Wear apps - http://www.phonearena.com ★
Note: The free version allows you to configure up to three tasks, if you want to launch more tasks from you wrist you will automatically be prompted to purchase the pro version. The same goes for adding folders and voice actions, these also requires a pro license!
- Tasker for Android Wear -
Icon credits: http://icons8.com/
*** You Cannot Launch It ***
*** You Cannot Use It Without The latest Tasker version ***
Create your own apps for fun and profit! Astound friends and family with your development abilities!
- generate an app from a task or project in less than 10 seconds
- no programming required
- no Internet connection required
- Tasker not required after app creation
- app can be distributed or sold (e.g. on Play Store) however you like
* Disclaimer *
Tasker App Factory is not guaranteed to work with all future versions of Android. Specifically, Google may make changes which make on-device app creation impossible.
* More Info *
* Mini FAQ *
Q: Can I create apps with profiles and/or scenes ?
A: Yes, read the More Info link
Q: Did you know App Factory is crashing on Lollipop ?
A: Yes, an update is due start of December
* Permissions Notes *
- READ_CONTACTS is required to be able to include contact thumbnails in the created app, and then only if specified by the user
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is required to put the new app on external storage (note: on some devices, 'external storage' is non-removable, which is also fine)
- WAKE_LOCK is required to stop the device sleeping while the app is being created
- created apps do not necessarily have these permissions, only the ones needed for the functions they use
Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
ATTENTION: Introducing the new System+ Module! The next evolution of the Helper for Android 4.1+.
Secure Settings has tons of features for super users or those who just want more out of their devices.
• Failed Login Attempts
• Google Now Shortcut [4.1+, Pro]
• Outgoing Call
• Secret Code
• Airplane Mode [System+ required 4.2+]
• Airplane Mode Radios [System+ required 4.2+]
• BT Connection [4.0+]
• BT Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Execute Shortcuts
• Adjust Font Size [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Keyboard [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Keyguard [2.3 and below]
• Launch any Activity (Root required for some activities)
• Change default system language [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Mobile Data [2.3+]
• Run any GNU Linux command
º Capture output info
º Use root to execute privileged commands [Root required]
º Output return values to user-defined Tasker variables [Tasker required]
• Show Touches [4.0+]
• SIP Options [2.3+]
º Toggle Receive Calls
º Change Call Option
• Keep device awake while charging [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wake Device
• Change Wifi sleep policy [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wifi Hotspot [4.0+]
Dev Admin Actions:
• Enable/Disable Camera [4.0+]
• Lock device
• Toggle Lock Screen Widgets [4.2+]
• Set/Reset device Password or Pin
If you are rooted the following is available:
• Toggle Accessibility Services
• Set Background Process Limit [4.0+, Pro]
• Toggle Background Data [Pro]
• Toggle Data Roaming
• Set Active Day Dream
• Toggle Day Dream State
• Toggle GPS
• Force GPU Rendering [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Overlays [4.1+, Pro]
• Change Input Methods without the prompt
• Set Default Launcher [4.4+, Pro]
• Toggle Location Services
• Set Location Mode [4.4+]
• Set Lock Screen Timeout [4.0+, Pro]
• Update Lock Screen Owner Info [3.0+]
• Toggle NFC [NFC Adapter]
• Toggle Notification Listeners [4.3+]
• Toggle Package Notifications [4.1+]
• Manage Package Data [Pro]
• Enable/Disable user or system apps
• Toggle Power Button Lock [4.1+, Pro]
• Toggle Pattern Lock
• Answer,End and Silence calls [Pro]
• Reboot Options (uses built-in functions) [Pro]
• Toggle Unknown Sources
• Toggle USB Debugging (ADB)
• Toggle USB Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Connect/Disconnect VPN Profiles [4.0+]
• Toggle Wifi Optimization [4.2+]
• Toggle Wifi Scanning [4.3+]
• Toggle Wireless ADB
~Custom ROM functionality~
• Toggle ADB Over Network [CM9+ only]
• Toggle Expanded Desktop [CM10/PA only]
• Toggle Fast Charge [Custom Kernel with Fast Charge Required]
• Toggle Kill App Back Button
• Toggle LTE [CM9+/AOKP]
• Toggle HTC Power Saver [HTC ROM]
• Toggle Samsung Modes [Samsung ROM]
Any issues or questions? Check out the XDA thread: http://goo.gl/zP5ltJ
Explanation of Permissions:
• Device Administrator Access - Required to lock the device or set/reset the password
• Superuser Access - Required to execute privileged commands
• Storage Access - Required to write to the SD Card
• Full Network Access - Required to download/check for updates for the Helper application
• System Tools - Required for the Keyguard and Wake Lock functionality
• Write Secure Settings - Required for performing System+ functions
• Change Configuration - Required to change Locale
• Change Network State - Required to toggle Mobile Data
• Change Wifi State - Required to toggle Wifi Adapter for Wireless ADB
• Wifi Access - Required for the Wireless ADB function
• NFC - Required to toggle the NFC Adapter
• Bluetooth/BT Admin - Required to Connect to BT Devices
• Boot Complete - Required to install Helper on boot if missing
• Process Outgoing Calls - Required to use outgoing calls as conditions
This is an extension to Android Tasker
This extension only features one function:
- Check if a choosen process / app is running
It will allow non technical users to easily start apps on events like:
• Device Boot
• Power AC/USB
• Desktop Dock
• Car Dock
Automate tasks like:
• Automatically start applications when you reboot your device.
• Easily start your nightstand clock app when you dock your device and lower your device brightness.
• Start your favorite music player when you plug your headset and go back to your launcher when you unplug them.
Auto Exec! allow you to specify applications to launch when an action starts. Donators can also specify applications to launch when an action ends and can adjust the the brightness level when an action start and ends.
We made this application Ad Free. Please, support this initiative by donating using the menu option in the application. Stay Alive donators will automatically get a 10% rebate for their support!
Please use our email address for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store don't allow me to gather enough information to help you.
Support Forum: Soon
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103504696247906095281
WRITE_SETTINGS - Needed to change device brightness settings
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to write the user configuration.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to read the user configuration.
BILLING - Needed for the donation option!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to auto start Stay Alive! on boot
Tags: Auto Exec!, Tasker, Task, Automation, Automate, Triggers, Job, Manager
The gesture exists since Android 4.1 and can be activated by long-pressing on the Home button and then dragging to the icon that appears in a half-circle above.
It may also be available on some devices by hitting the Search button.
This plugin should also function in Locale and other apps that use the same API, but I have not tested with anything other than Tasker.
Note: This is not a full app on its own; it only functions in conjunction with Tasker or another app that implements the Locale plugin API.
Once you have installed this app, you will see the plugin as a context within Tasker (under State > Plugin). Then, if you perform the Assistant gesture, you should be asked which application to direct it to. Choose this application, and for best results, select that you want it to always be the choice.
Please contact me via email with any issues, as I can't respond to your review directly.
Neither this app nor Empty Path LLC are affiliated with Tasker, Locale or any similar app or author.
Useful for launching tasker tasks from NFC tags-
THIS APP REQUIRES THE TASKER APP TO BE INSTALLED!
for Sony Xperia smarttags simply use the the smart tag app. To run a tasker task use the "Open URL" action, then set the url "tasker://taskname" instead of "http://" (change taskname to the name of your task defined in tasker- tasks are case sensitive)
e.g. "tasker://mytask" to run a task called "mytask" defined in tasker.
for writable tags it should work as simply as writing the tasker:// url and task to the tag itself.
It will do until tasker add nfc capability :)
On some devices the "tags" app comes pre-installed and blocks the url from nfc tags from being launched automagically, meaning you need to touch the screen to launch the task. You may find disabling the "tags" app from settings->apps->all fixes this problem.
Also it is VITAL that tasker is installed before this app or it will not work, this means that if you upgrade or reset your device etc. and google play automatically re-installs all your apps then it may not work. this is solved by simply uninstalling tasker url launcher, checking tasker is installed, and then re-installing the tasker url launcher from google play.
Task Light integrates Tiny Flashlight with Tasker and Locale. Tasker / Locale allows you to fully automate tasks on your device and now you can start the camera flash with a task / setting. Ex: turn on the light as a notification, when the phone is ringing.
To add a new Task Light action in Tasker:
Add Profile -> New Task -> Add Action -> Plugin -> Task Light -> Tap the Configuration button
To add a new Task Light setting in Locale:
Add situation -> Add condition -> Add setting -> Task Light at the bottom of the list
* 4 modes: LED Light, Screen Light, Strobe Light, Morse Code
* Choose LED light brightness on supported devices
- Timeout, Vibrate, Light Notification, Colors, Testing option
CAUTION: Strobe lighting can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy!
1. Get SMS message ID by address and body. The ID can be used later by action #2 and #3 below.
2. Delete a message by ID. It requires App Ops in 4.4+
3. Mark a message as read by ID. It requires App Ops in 4.4+
4. Get the importance of a running process. It can be used for foreground/background check
5. Wipe data. It'll perform a factory reset, can be used in anti-theft tasks.
6. HTTP Get. It's a replacement for Tasker's own HTTP Get action to unblock execution of other tasks.
7. Watch always-on screen. Toggles the always-on screen setting in connected Android Wear watch.
READ_SMS: Get SMS message ID
WRITE_SMS: Delete SMS & Mark a SMS as read
INTERNET: HTTP Get
Note: This is not a standalone app, it requires Tasker and is visible only in Tasker.
Please note: To execute Tasker tasks with a click on the Widget, "Allow External Access" has to be enabled in Tasker. The setting can be found under "Preferences->Misc".
You have to configure DashClock Tasker Extension in DashClock and in Tasker:
- In DashClock you simply add it as Widget
- In Tasker the plugin appers in the Action Category: Plugin. It also has to be configured in this place.
Needed to execute Tasker tasks on click
Due to limitations of the DashClock API it's currently not possible to integrate custom or Tasker icons. As soon as the API supports it, I will implement it.
DashClock Widget: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
This is a Tasker plugin providing alternative interface to access RESTful APIs (targeting GET, POST, PUT, DELETE).
This app is intended to work as a plugin to Tasker and does not provide a launcher icon so one must have Tasker installed in order to utilize this application.
Variables can be set synchronously or asynchronously.
With the default sync setting, the task will wait until the request is finished or is timed-out before executing the next task and you will be able to set the return code/response to local variables. Note that in synced mode you can only set local variables, i.e., variables with all lower-cased letters, this is a limitation of tasker API.
However, in async mode, the task will finish immediately and work in the background so you will not be able to set local variables in it (you can still use local variables for the parameters and stuff). With this mode, you can only set global variables as local variables will not be accessible to other tasks. Following is how to enable setting global variables in async mode:
1. To enable global variable set, you have to enable 'Allow External Access' in Tasker ( menu -> preference -> misc -> Allow External Access')
2. Return variables name should be global (with at least one capital letter) because it is set asynchronously in a different task and will not be accessible if it is set as a local variable.
3. Since the request is performed asynchronously, returned code/response might not be available immediately. If you want to capture the returned code/response, you can set an action to 'Wait Until' the variable 'is set'. But remember to clear the variable beforehand because these variables are global and will remain after tasks finished..
The cookies will be found in the %hdr_set_cookie variable if your response header variable prefix is set to %hdr. If there are multiple Set-Cookie headers they will stored in the same variable separated by newlines.
Feel free to leave comments or send email to me if you have any suggestions to improve this application.
Special thanks to Arno Puder for helping me test the app.
***Only standard Android notification can be read, so it can happen that for some apps only some variables (see below) are filled***
Notification listener is a simple Tasker plug-in to read notification of other apps. You can select a list of apps and Notification Listener will trigger the event filling the related variable.
Tasker installed 4.4+
%nltitle Title (if any, check in your task if it's set)
%nltext Text (if any, check in your task if it's set)
%nlsubtext Sub Text (if any, check in your task if it's set)
%nlticker Ticker notification (if any, check in your task if it's set)
%nlapp App notification owner
%nlcount Notification counter provided by notifying app
Inbox style notifications (like the WhatsApp ones when more than one message is received)
%nlsummary Summary text (if any, check in your task if it's set)
%nlline1 Message 1 (if any, check in your task if it's set)
%nlline2 Message 2 (if any, check in your task if it's set)
%nlline3 Message 3 (if any, check in your task if it's set)
%nlline4 Message 4 (if any, check in your task if it's set)
%nlline5 Message 5 (if any, check in your task if it's set)
****This app is not a standalone app and does not function by itself. It is an add on for Tablet Talk. It requires Tablet Talk and either Tasker or Locale.****
Incorporate Tablet Talk into your Tasker or Locale profiles using this plugin. It provides actions so you can, for example, activate Tablet Talk in Bluetooth mode when docked in your car, then switch back to Wi-Fi mode when you get home or are tethered with your phone. The plugin also provides conditions so you can set actions depending on Tablet Talk's state, such as silence your phone when connected with the tablet.
If you have previously enabled any of Tablet Talk's built-in automatic settings, remember to disable them before switching to Tasker/Locale profiles.
This plugin is slightly updated from the 2012 version which has been available for download through a Dropbox link. Future updates will be released here.
Tasker and Locale are separate applications and are not associated with Tablet Talk in any way.
New! Get notified when a server goes offline or comes back online. Note that Alice support is coming soon.
Source code is available under the GNU General Public License v3: https://github.com/TexasGamer/skcraft-mobile
Not running Android 4.0 or later? Version 1.1.1 will be installed instead!