TEXCAL is a comprehensive tool for aiding textile professionals, technicians, trainees and managers bring all industry standard calculations and practices to a single platform for easy operations.
Simple user interface allows the users to easily perform all calculations required to be done on a daily basis for their production planning, reporting and management. The app covers all formulas required from spinning, weaving, knitting and processing. More are on the way.
Some special formulas like preparation of target speed graph and speed step setting for ring frames are a unique feature exclusively developed and copyrighted by the team of TEXCAL.
Users can also create and save their own formulas, save the details and results of existing calculations, prepare speed graphs and share these results with their colleagues, juniors and seniors.
- Complete list of all industry standard formulas
- Certain special formulas that aid in fine tuning performance.
- Save the results of your calculations.
- Edit the saved results.
- Share these results with your contacts using the app across Android and iOS
- Get access to the web app during the period of your membership.
- EXCLUSIVE: Prepare a speed graph as per reverse hyperbola shape simply by giving inputs on target yarn specs. between 7-20 step program
- Create and save your own formulas by using upto 7 data values. Add the description of each data value and define the formula with functions.
- Ability to program other formulas that are user or manufacturer specific that may not be licensed to the app.
- Production planning and production program designing tools for managers and owners.
- Costing and pricing for finished goods.
- Maintenance planning and performance.
- Forum for technical and techno commercial queries by industry professionals to share with peers.
- Industry norms database to verify your factory performance and targets
- Market place. A market place designed for targeting a company's requirements for all ancillary material and equipment.
TEXCAL is the first and most comprehensive textile assistant suitable for all individuals associated with the textile industry and its many verticals.