Development is a quarterly magazine published by NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association. Available in print, online and digital formats, the magazine is circulated to more than 19,000 NAIOP members and other subscribers in the U.S. and Canada.
Through articles and columns, the magazine addresses products and issues impacting commercial real estate development, ownership and investment. Office, industrial, retail and mixed-used projects are featured. Topics include leadership and management; regulatory and government affairs; the capital markets; investment sales; supply, demand and rents; demographics, technology and transportation; sustainability; leasing and marketing; and more.
– Current and past issues of Development Magazine, free to NAIOP members!
– Looks just like the print edition.
– Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability.
– Full search and bookmark capabilities.
– New issues will be available for download quarterly.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.