This application contains huge collection of
*** Health tips
*** Nutrition tips
*** Nutrition calculators
*** Home Remedies
*** Health Recipies
which helps to maintain and improve your health.
Many common health problems can be prevented or alleviated with a healthy diet and health practices.This application suggest you the right choice of food at the right time that your body needs.
Health tips and nutrition tips guide you how your daily diet and health practices should be ,in simple way.
Nutrition calculator includes Calorie calculator and Protein calculator for your easy analysis.Thus the application assist you as complete health and nutrition guide.
The application will be updated frequently.checkout for updates.
You can search by:
- food item,
- keyword search,
- best source of nutrition
- or list to find the nutrient information for your food items.
Contains data on 7,906 food items and up to 146 food components.
Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs): Recommended Dietary Allowances and Adequate Intakes, Vitamins, Elements, Total Water and Macronutrients...
DRI for infants, children, men, women, pregnant women, lactating women.
Based on the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Release 24 (SR24). The USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference (SR) is the major source of food
composition data in the United States.
Free and fully functional application.
No internet connection needed.
✓ Reliable data, based on the latest study of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), release 26: the most thorough study about food nutrients.
✓ Configurable amounts: choose the quantity of every food to check its nutritional facts. Customizable gram by gram.
✓ Multilingual: Although the original language of the study is English, we’ve translated the interface and part of the database to 6 different languages to achieve a simple and friendly handling. The available languages ATM are: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French and Portuguese.
✓ Thorough data: Access to more than 40 types of nutrient for every single food in database. From carbs and fats to vitamins and rare minerals.
✓ Custom search and filtering: Looking for foods rich in a particular nutrient? With this app you can sort all foods from higher to lower source of the selected nutrient.
This app requires internet connection. Why?
✓ To keep the database updated in all languages without the need of update the app with every single change in the database.
✓ The whole database is stored into our server, making the app 6 times lighter. Less than 6 Mb of memory are required to install the app.
Note: Despite that the app requires internet connection, we’ve optimized the searches and connections with our server to keep the data transfer as minimal as possible while using the app. Each search consumes a maximum of 15 Kb of data!
For support or troubleshooting, please, contact us at email@example.com (Only English and Spanish languages are supported).
Quality Control / Nutrition counseling
- Paula A. Pellicer Castillo
- Fátima Haddaoui López (German)
- Ádria Azevedo de Oliveira (Portuguese and Italian)
- Patricia López Villalón (French)
Front-end & back-end code review
- Javier Caballero Chamorro
- Patricia López Villalón
- Javier Caballero Chamorro
- Ángela Ortega Hernáez
- Pablo Nieto Jiménez
Quickly and easily search 8000 foods for highly accurate nutrition facts including Fat, Cholesterol, Protein, Carbs, Calories, Omega 3 and more.
- Up to 150 nutrients per food!
- Includes RDI values
- Very fast and easy design with super fast multi-word search
- Add your foods to Favorites list
- Simple and organised nutrients presented with user-friendly naming
- Easy food-specific serving sizes (cup, grams, portions etc.)
- Data derived from best source USDA Database
A key component of the formula for bodybuilding success is nutrition. Nutrition is what gives us the raw materials for recuperation, energy, and growth. Without a good diet, your dreams of achieving your ideal body will never be reached.
Eating like a body builder will help you build muscle, lose excess weight, and maintain a healthy weight if you follow it strictly. The basic idea is to eat a diet high in protein and fiber, and low in carbohydrates and fat.
Many bodybuilders know they need to have “good nutrition” to build a great physique but they are not quite sure where to start as nutrition seems complicated and mysterious – its not! Bodybuilding nutrition is really quite simple if you use a top-down approach. A lot of the confusion people have is that they hear “you should do this” and “you should do that” only to find that all the advice seems to conflict and doesn’t seem to fit into a bigger picture. here I’m going to give you the bigger picture so YOU can put together your OWN nutritional plan to meet your goals.
In this app you will find the characteristics of a good nutrition program, you'll go over nutrition basics, you will find 2 meal plans, 3 months each, muscle building recipes for tasty meals and smoothies.
Healthy Nutrition is a lifestyle, that's why Healthy Nutrition Guide comes with an overview of the main nutrients : carbohydrates, proteins, fats and calories. It also offers you a daily calories calculator and daily tips and tricks to keep in shape.
Healthy Nutrition Guide also tells you why is healthy nutrition important and how much carbohydrates, proteins, fats and calories you need daily. A nutritious, well-balanced diet – along with physical activity and refraining from smoking – is the foundation of good health. Healthy eating includes consuming high-quality proteins, carbohydrates, heart-healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and water in the foods you take in while minimizing processed foods, saturated fats and alcohol. Eating in this manner helps you maintain your body’s everyday functions, promotes optimal body weight and can assist in disease prevention.
So make Healthy Nutrition Guide your main shopping for food tool.
If you liked this app, find us on facebook and enjoy more great Snowfall Mobile Apps : http://www.facebook.com/SnowfallMobileApps
Our Recipes and Nutrition app is your solution. It is both an amazing recipe finder and the only place where you can compare and select over a million recipes from hundreds of web-sites for calorie, diet and nutrition information.
We’ve prepped the ingredients. You make the cooking. Here is a step by step of how it works:
1. You type in your search. Maybe you’ve seen a new inspiring vegetable at the grocery store; or feel like baking vegan and gluten-free cookies. Or maybe, you want to get creative in the kitchen and find a new great recipe for high protein, low calorie meal. Whatever the case, we have the answer.
2. Select a filter. We handle all the major nutrition and calorie needs. Make your selection before you hit search or after you find some recipes. It’s up to you. Here are some of our most popular filters.
– High Protein
– Gluten Free
– Dairy Free
– Low Carb
– Low Fat
– Recipes Between 200 and 400 Calories
3. We deliver the results. Our algorithm brings up on top the highest quality recipes from the top web-sites such as Epicurious, Food & Wine, 101 Cookbooks, Simply Recipes and many more. No need to browse back and forth. We’ve done the work of bringing up the best and highest quality.
4. See and compare. We’ve made it super easy to browse through the results. All recipes have great photos and you can quickly go through the top results and compare for nutrition and ingredients. Each recipe has a full nutritional profile, so you can see not only the calorie, protein, fat and carb content, but also the values and recommended daily intake for many essential micro nutrients and minerals. That’s why we call it Recipes and Nutrition app!
5. Go shopping. Each recipe has a list of ingredients with easy checkboxes for convenient grocery shopping. You don’t even need to write down a grocery list. Just bring your phone or tablet to the store, find the recipe you want and shop for it using our app. The time you save on planning and shopping, you can spend making delicious and nutritious meals in the kitchen.
Yours in the kitchen,
The Edamam Team
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
For quick reference you can "star" foods to put them in your favorites menu, allowing you easy access to the foods you eat most.
Nutrition Facts was built using the US Governments list from United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), updated 2011 (SR24).
Missing a feature? Tell us!
When installed, you will get:
* No ads, ever, not even on the online version.
* All the original features from Food Planner.
* Help future development.
* Help pay the server bills.
* And, of course, that fuzzy feeling of doing something good :)
Food Dictionary contains information about food and food ingredients. The Dictionary is divided into categories like Vegetables, fruits, spices, cereals, meat, greens, etc. Each category lists the related food items. These entries give a brief overview of the item and provides links to explore further.
The App contains a useful search feature where you can search for entries across all categories.Nutrition Information added.
*** Food Dictionary now contains more than 2000 + entries, spread across 24 categories***
Food Categories include Breads, Buns, Cereals, Cheese, Condiments, Dairy Products, Dips, Fish Sauces, Fruits, greens, Ingredients, Kitchen ware, Meat & Meat Products, Nuts, Oils, Root Vegetables, Sauces, Sausages, Sea Food, Spices, Vegetables, Nutrition, Food Additives & Cooking Terms / Glossary.
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Check out helpful recipe and How-To Videos on select recipes. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES, VIDEOS AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
WATCH HELPFUL RECIPE VIDEOS on select recipes.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
• Featured multiple times on the Google Play store
• 1st prize - US Surgeon General Healthy App Challenge
• Featured in Oprah, USAToday, NYTimes, WSJ, and on ABC, FOX, NBC and more...
• Recommended by dietitians, physicians, fitness gurus, and your friends
***** “I have lost 55 pounds with Fooducate. I've learned how to eat healthy once and for all.”
***** "I am eating healthier, losing weight and enjoying food shopping again.”
***** “Use it daily and I've lost over 15 lbs the correct and healthy way.”
***** "Fooducate is undoubtedly the best health related app!"
***** "Awesome app! I scan EVERYTHING in the supermarket now. :D"
***** "Fooducate is like having a dietitian on speed dial"
***** "This app has helped me lose that final few pounds by helping me make better food choices.”
YOUR HEALTHY DIET PARTNER
+ Track your food intake, calories and exercise
+ Pay attention to the quality of calories, not just quantity
+ Automatically scan a product barcode to see a food’s nutrition grade (A, B, C, or D)
+ Learn about a product's pros and cons
+ Choose healthier alternatives
+ Add your own foods to track
+ Discuss with the community
FOODUCATE TEACHES YOU TO EAT FOR HEALTH!
Fooducate analyzes information found in product nutrition panels and ingredient lists. Scan to discover things manufacturers don't want you to notice:
- excessive sugar
- tricky trans fats
- high fructose corn syrup
- controversial food colorings
- GMO - genetical modified organisms (premium feature)
- additives and preservatives
- artificial sweeteners such as aspartame
- and more...
- age, gender,weight, height, activity level
- desired weight loss rate
- carb control
- health conditions (low cholesterol, pregnancy,...)
- dietary goals (non processed foods, vegetarian)
- avoid MSG, HFCS, GMOs and other scary acronyms
- Gluten free and other allergens
(Note: some personalization features require upgrade to a premium version)
TIRED OF FAD DIETS?
* Do you want to lose weight without low calorie food full of artificial crap?
* Do you want to eat better, healthier food?
* Are you confused by ingredient lists, nutrition labels, health claims, and marketing hype?
---> Download FOODUCATE, and start eating better NOW.
THE BEST NUTRITION APP
• Largest product database (unique barcodes)
• Created by scientists, dietitians and concerned parents
• Includes products from Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and other private labels
• Clean, simple interface give you a food grade, calories, plus all the info you need in less than 5 seconds
• It works - 80% of our users have chosen healthier alternatives suggested by Fooducate
HOW FOODUCATE GRADES PRODUCTS
Products are awarded a nutrition grade of A, B, C, or D by an automatic algorithm. Minimally processed, real foods with intrinsic nutrients will score better than processed foods that are poor in built-in nutrients. Our analysis is based on information that appears on a product’s package - the nutrition facts panel and the ingredient list. Fooducate does not receive any additional input from manufacturers. Fooducate is NOT funded by food manufacturers, supplement companies, diets, or any sort of magic pill.
* Requires Android OS version 2.2 or higher, touch screen, and camera (Not tested on Android tablets)
* Works only with US products
This app is your personal nutrition guide and heath teacher.
It contains hundreds of interesting and useful nutrition tips about calories, carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, minerals, fat and fatty acids, etc.
This will be the fastest and easiest way to find complete nutritional information on many foods.
Share tips with your friends via facebook, twitter, email etc
Add tips to your favourite
New tips in every update.
Browse and organize hundreds of thousands of recipes from your favorite food magazines, world-famous chefs, bloggers and fellow home cooks. Enjoy easy-to-follow instructions and beautiful photos. Explore the extensive wine and cocktail guides and stay in the know on the latest food and drink trends.
Find recipes for cuisines around the world, from Allrecipes.com, The Food Network, BigOven, Conde Nast, Epicurious, Bon Appetit, and more. Read tasting notes and reviews on more than 1.5 million wines. Browse hundreds of cocktails.
Find recipes by cuisine, source, ingredient, or dietary needs. Filter by difficulty, method, preparation time, and more.
Automatically sync your collections and shopping list across MSN Food & Drink on the web and your mobile apps for quick access.
EASY TO USE TOOLS: SHOPPING LIST AND COLLECTIONS
Never miss an item at the grocery store again: Organize your shopping list and have it available on any device. Create your own Collection of recipes or ideas and easily find them when you want them.
Take notes from the pros. Get access to world-renown chefs’ best recipes and explore their finest restaurants and catering.
COOKING SCHOOL: HOW-TO VIDEO AND KITCHEN TIPS
Watch how-to videos and read about tips and techniques to make every home-cooked meal a success.
FOOD NEWS & TRENDS
Stay in the know about the world of food and drink.
Some features may not be available in all markets.