This application contains huge collection of
*** health tips
*** nutrition tips
*** nutrition calculators
*** Home Remedies
*** Health Recipies
which helps to maintain and improve your health.
Many common health problems can be prevented or alleviated with a healthy diet and health practices.This application suggest you the right choice of food at the right time that your body needs.
Health tips and nutrition tips guide you how your daily diet and health practices should be ,in simple way.
Nutrition calculator includes BMI calculator,calorie calculator and Protein calculator for your easy analysis.Thus the application assist you as complete health and nutrition guide.
The application will be updated frequently.checkout for updates.
You can search by:
- food item,
- keyword search,
- best source of nutrition
- or list to find the nutrient information for your food items.
Contains data on 7,906 food items and up to 146 food components.
Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs): Recommended Dietary Allowances and Adequate Intakes, Vitamins, Elements, Total Water and Macronutrients...
DRI for infants, children, men, women, pregnant women, lactating women.
Based on the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Release 24 (SR24). The USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference (SR) is the major source of food
composition data in the United States.
Free and fully functional application.
No internet connection needed.
A key component of the formula for bodybuilding success is nutrition. Nutrition is what gives us the raw materials for recuperation, energy, and growth. Without a good diet, your dreams of achieving your ideal body will never be reached.
Eating like a body builder will help you build muscle, lose excess weight, and maintain a healthy weight if you follow it strictly. The basic idea is to eat a diet high in protein and fiber, and low in carbohydrates and fat.
Many bodybuilders know they need to have “good nutrition” to build a great physique but they are not quite sure where to start as nutrition seems complicated and mysterious – its not! Bodybuilding nutrition is really quite simple if you use a top-down approach. A lot of the confusion people have is that they hear “you should do this” and “you should do that” only to find that all the advice seems to conflict and doesn’t seem to fit into a bigger picture. here I’m going to give you the bigger picture so YOU can put together your OWN nutritional plan to meet your goals.
In this app you will find the characteristics of a good nutrition program, you'll go over nutrition basics, you will find 2 meal plans, 3 months each, muscle building recipes for tasty meals and smoothies.
Quickly and easily search 8000 foods for highly accurate nutrition facts including Fat, Cholesterol, Protein, Carbs, Calories, Omega 3 and more.
- Up to 150 nutrients per food!
- Includes RDI values
- Very fast and easy design with super fast multi-word search
- Add your foods to Favorites list
- Simple and organised nutrients presented with user-friendly naming
- Easy food-specific serving sizes (cup, grams, portions etc.)
- Data derived from best source USDA Database
✓ Reliable data, based on the latest study of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), release 26: the most thorough study about food nutrients.
✓ Configurable amounts: choose the quantity of every food to check its nutritional facts. Customizable gram by gram.
✓ Multilingual: Although the original language of the study is English, we’ve translated the interface and part of the database to 6 different languages to achieve a simple and friendly handling. The available languages ATM are: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French and Portuguese.
✓ Thorough data: Access to more than 40 types of nutrient for every single food in database. From carbs and fats to vitamins and rare minerals.
✓ Custom search and filtering: Looking for foods rich in a particular nutrient? With this app you can sort all foods from higher to lower source of the selected nutrient.
This app requires internet connection. Why?
✓ To keep the database updated in all languages without the need of update the app with every single change in the database.
✓ The whole database is stored into our server, making the app 6 times lighter. Less than 6 Mb of memory are required to install the app.
Note: Despite that the app requires internet connection, we’ve optimized the searches and connections with our server to keep the data transfer as minimal as possible while using the app. Each search consumes a maximum of 15 Kb of data!
For support or troubleshooting, please, contact us at email@example.com (Only English and Spanish languages are supported).
Quality Control / Nutrition counseling
- Paula A. Pellicer Castillo
- Fátima Haddaoui López (German)
- Ádria Azevedo de Oliveira (Portuguese and Italian)
- Patricia López Villalón (French)
Front-end & back-end code review
- Javier Caballero Chamorro
- Patricia López Villalón
- Javier Caballero Chamorro
- Ángela Ortega Hernáez
- Pablo Nieto Jiménez
Our Recipes and Nutrition app is your solution. It is both an amazing recipe finder and the only place where you can compare and select over a million recipes from hundreds of web-sites for calorie, diet and nutrition information.
We’ve prepped the ingredients. You make the cooking. Here is a step by step of how it works:
1. You type in your search. Maybe you’ve seen a new inspiring vegetable at the grocery store; or feel like baking vegan and gluten-free cookies. Or maybe, you want to get creative in the kitchen and find a new great recipe for high protein, low calorie meal. Whatever the case, we have the answer.
2. Select a filter. We handle all the major nutrition and calorie needs. Make your selection before you hit search or after you find some recipes. It’s up to you. Here are some of our most popular filters.
– High Protein
– Gluten Free
– Dairy Free
– Low Carb
– Low Fat
– Recipes Between 200 and 400 Calories
3. We deliver the results. Our algorithm brings up on top the highest quality recipes from the top web-sites such as Epicurious, Food & Wine, 101 Cookbooks, Simply Recipes and many more. No need to browse back and forth. We’ve done the work of bringing up the best and highest quality.
4. See and compare. We’ve made it super easy to browse through the results. All recipes have great photos and you can quickly go through the top results and compare for nutrition and ingredients. Each recipe has a full nutritional profile, so you can see not only the calorie, protein, fat and carb content, but also the values and recommended daily intake for many essential micro nutrients and minerals. That’s why we call it Recipes and Nutrition app!
5. Go shopping. Each recipe has a list of ingredients with easy checkboxes for convenient grocery shopping. You don’t even need to write down a grocery list. Just bring your phone or tablet to the store, find the recipe you want and shop for it using our app. The time you save on planning and shopping, you can spend making delicious and nutritious meals in the kitchen.
Yours in the kitchen,
The Edamam Team
Featuring a fast clean interface, multi-word search, food database optimized for instant search, easy to use nutrient breakdown including macro-nutrient pie chart and nutritional label.
Like it? Upgrade to PRO for more features such as comparing foods! Don't forget rate!
User Review responses:
Sorry but it seems you are running Android 2.2 and the App only supports 2.3 and above. Would you mind confirming your version and sending me an email? If 2.2 or below, please try running an update and let me know if it works. Thanks!
Water, Energy, Protein, Lipid(fat), Ash, Carbohydrate, Fiber (total dietary), Sugar Total, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium ,Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Folate Total, Folic Acid, Food Folate, Folate DFE, Choline Total, Vitamin B12, Vitamin A(IU), Vitamin A(RAE), Retinol, Alpha Carotene, Beta Carotene, Beta-Cryptoxanthin, Lycopene, Lutein+Zeaxanthin, Vitamin E, Vitamin D(IU), Vitamin D(RAE), Vitamin K, Fatty Acids Saturated, Fatty Mono, Fatty Acids Poly, Cholesterol.
By typing the beginning letters, users can pick the item they are looking for. For example, app will bring up apple, blue will bring up blueberry. “Nutrition – Fruits & Vegetables” will show an indicator (a star) beside the nutrition value in this item that is higher compared with other fruits/vegetables. Users can tap the “Top” button to get the sorted food list by the selected nutrition.
- Different foods from around the world
- Compare between different food types
- Comprehensive nutrition facts such as (water, protein, fat, carbohydrate, energy, fiber, sugar, minerals, vitamins, lipids,etc)
- NO internet connection required
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
Food Dictionary contains information about food and food ingredients. The Dictionary is divided into categories like Vegetables, fruits, spices, cereals, meat, greens, etc. Each category lists the related food items. These entries give a brief overview of the item and provides links to explore further.
The App contains a useful search feature where you can search for entries across all categories.Nutrition Information added.
*** Food Dictionary now contains more than 2000 + entries, spread across 24 categories***
Food Categories include Breads, Buns, Cereals, Cheese, Condiments, Dairy Products, Dips, Fish Sauces, Fruits, greens, Ingredients, Kitchen ware, Meat & Meat Products, Nuts, Oils, Root Vegetables, Sauces, Sausages, Sea Food, Spices, Vegetables, Nutrition, Food Additives & Cooking Terms / Glossary.
You can create as many pages as you prefer for each the magazine and set photos for the pages that you prefer. Save the magazine and view them later in magazine styles by turning the pages.
Look no further than Pocket Nutrition- the reference tool that is optimised for you and your device (mobile and tablet).
Good nutrition is vital for health, and knowledge builds good nutrition. Pocket Nutrition is the go-to-App for reliable information that is given to you in clear language.
A comprehensive database of 35 key vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in clear and simple language, covering:
- Prime functions
- Deficiency notes
- Contributing Factors of Deficiency
- Prime Sources
This database gives you the power to know everything you need to about key nutrients.
A comprehensive database of over 60 guides covering a variety of topics and how nutrition is related. Includes:
- Food & Diet Guides, such as Healthy Eating principles, Superfoods, Antioxidants & Avoiding Wheat
- Meal guides, including ideal Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks and Perfect Meals
- Salads, including Energising, Refreshing and Immune Supportive salads
- Smoothies, including Energising, Immune Supportive and Post Exercise smoothies
- Health Guides with detailed practical advice on a variety of concerns such as: Weight Management, Anxiety, Pregnancy, Kid's Nutrition and many more.
This database gives you practical advice on how to change diet & lifestyle to effect positive results, with new guides added monthly.
NEWS & ADVICE
Navigating through the mass of nutritional information out there on the web is tricky and a potential minefield. Pocket Nutrition gives you the edge and points you to handpicked articles/ news and reviews that are of relevance and importance using Twitter & Facebook feeds.
All the information within the app is fully researched using academic sources by fully qualified and BANT registered Nutritional Therapists.
Nutrition Pro Manager is the ultimate tool to calibrate the best diet and significantly improve your nutrition knowledge.
The features include
✓ Access to a detailed encyclopedic reference about the main nutrients of the human diet, clicking the menu button of your device, you can choose to show the nutrients by category. For every nutrient is shown also the risk of low intake and\or overdose, and are listed the interactions with others elements that can influence the needed amount due to synergistic or antagonist effect.
✓ Nutrients in foods tool, that allow you to see which foods contains the selected nutrient and the related amount.(This is an informative section therefore are showed all foods regardless vegetarian\vegan selection.)
✓ DRI-RDA-AI diet calculation based on your physical parameters and type of diet (normal, vegetarian or vegan), eventually also pregnancy and lactation conditions are evaluated if selected in your profile.
✓ Nutrient intake calculation for every need, lose weight, muscular building or normal healthy diet.
✓ Accurate energy intake calculation based on your physical parameters and lifestyle.
✓ Daily calorie counter with custom foods checklist support.
✓ Basal Metabolism calculation.
✓ PAL calculation.
✓ BMI, Body Mass Index calculation and evaluation based on the new formula updated with the latest Oxford University's researches, rather than old Quetelet calculation.
✓ Multiple profile support.
✓ Off-line, the app use the connection only to verify the license, after license validation the app doesn't require Internet connection to works.
✓ Totally Ad Free
Simply the best and most comprehensive nutrition app for Android.
The app is available in English and Italian, more translation and functions are coming. Stay tuned.
In case of problems or suggestion use the form on the site:
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook:
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!