Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create new project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Download ready to use project templates
- Resource view and timeline view
- Import your existing Microsoft Project Plans and view or edit them in Project Planning Pro
- Import & manage your existing Microsoft project plan as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Best personal project management tool
- Manage projects remotely
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Kickstart your project in no time with ready to use templates
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task management app by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
Project Plan 365 looks and feels exactly like MS Project- you may think about PP365 as Microsoft Project for Windows Tablets or MS Project for the Cloud!
Project Plan 365 creates new or saves MPP compatible files that can be opened from MS Project 2013 or earlier versions.
Project Plan 365 provides support for all MS Project standard views like Gant Chart, Task Sheet, Network Diagram, Project Calendar, Task Usage, Resource Usage, Team Planner, etc.
Project Plan 365 provides critical path info and all standard project reports, filters, time scale and other like MS Project sophisticated features.
You can open and save MPP files from any cloud storage location like DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, SharePoint Online, Base Camp or from your local network file storage or local SharePoint server.
Create and share MS Project MPP compatible files for free now!
No need for MS Project/MS Project Server licenses or software.
For more info please visit our website at www.projectplan365.com
- Create New, View, Edit and Print MS Project 2013 and earlier versions MPP/XML file formats
- Integrated with MS Project Server, SharePoint, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and Basecamp
- Supported Views: Gantt Chart, Calendar, Team Planner, Network Diagram, Resource Usage, Task Usage
- Print & Export MPP Project Plans in PDF, EXCEL or XML formats
- Invite Team Members and Share Microsoft Project MPP file with others
- Opens password protected MPP files
- Supports Sort, Filter, Zoom, Project Time Scales
- Displays Critical Path and all MS Project Standard Reports
✔ HR Management & Strategy
✔ Technology & Software
✔ Staffing & Recruitment
✔ Leadership Development
✔ Training, Learning & Development
✔ HR Outsourcing
✔ Performance Management
✔ Pay & Benefits
✔ Organisational Change
✔ Employment Law
✔ Occupational Health
✔ ...and so much more
Inside you'll also have access to:
✔ Up to the minute HR news headlines, blogs and white papers
✔ The latest HR Management videos (and Podcasts, coming soon!)
✔ Real time HR Management Job postings for all of the USA, UK, Australia and Canada
✔ Plus a whole lot more, including several exciting NEW developments coming very soon.
Packed with a ton of information for busy HR professionals on the go.
Don't miss the opportunity to grab this essential Human Resources app. It's free and easy to start using immediately.
Install this FREE HR Management App today!
Improve your farm. Manage your animals and plots, inseminations, health events, feed rations, milk production, fattening, heat detection and stress levels through a completely visual environment especially designed to make your job easier. Including a customized weather forecast for your farm location.
Tambero.com farm software includes a complete animal database support, with different species of livestock such as cows, goats, buffalos, sheeps, camels and llamas.
Dairy cattle management.
Beef cattle management.
This app requires an internet connection.
World's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 in Latin America (FastCompany USA), Hottest Global Startup of the Year (FORBES Magazine USA), Best Latin American Startup (TechTrailblazers Awards England), Top 10 Latin American Startup (PS10), Mención Especial Fundación ArgenINTA (Argentina)
Best web-app Argentina (The Next Web), Best Agro Software (Cita Awards Argentina), Innovative Proyect (INNOV.AR Argentina)
This is a mobile learning resource for Best Practice in Project, Programme and Risk Management Methodologies such as PRINCE2 Project Management, MSP Programme Management, M_o_R Risk Management, APM Project Management, P3O Support Office, MoV Management of Value, MoP Management of Portfolios, Agile Project management, Agile DSDM framework, etc.
Includes method overviews, qualification details, tests and videos on using and implementing best practice in your project and programme environments.
Brought to you by SPOCE eLearning.
The Project Bubble Android app takes the best bits of the web-based version and allows you to manage your projects and track time on your mobile device, wherever you are.
**Please note: An active Project Bubble account is required to use this app.**
• Create projects and tasks on-the-go
• Find out what's due today and tomorrow in the reminders page
• Add sub-tasks quickly and easily from the Tasks page
• Assign due dates to milestones and be notified when they are due
• Track time using the mobile timer. If you close the application and come back, the timer will remember where you left off
• Create invoices for your billable projects and send the invoices to your clients
• Free: Providing you have an active Project Bubble account, get native mobile support for zero cost
• Reconnect with one another
• Attend academic sessions and
• Rediscover the evolving campus throughout the 4-day weekend
The alumni registration fee is $30 and additional event costs are à la carte.
Workshops and lifelong learning sessions are free of charge and events that include a meal have a cost associated. Class-specific events planned by your Reunion Class Committee will vary in cost.