From lush reverbs and delays to massive Distortion, Overdrives and Filters, Guitar Rig 5 Pro has got it all! In this 31-video tutorial, macProVideo Lead Trainer Mo Volans takes you on a journey through Native Instruments' amazing collection of meticulously crafted effects and studio processors.
Guitar Rig is super versatile and can be used on pretty much any track in your project: vocals, synth, bass, stereo bus, anything! Master Mo kicks it off by showing you NI's Solid EQ and Solid Bus Compressor. This is where you'll learn how to use parallel compression in your mix and how to use the Solid Bus Compressor in your mastering session. From there you'll see how Mo uses compression on vocals to make 'em smooth as silk.
Don't miss Mo's master class on how Guitar Rig can be employed for Beat slicing and mashing! He then unveils the amazingly flexible Reflektor Reverb and shows you how to use LFOs to create dizzying Auto-Wah effects.
Is there anything Guitar Rig can't do? We don't think so! If you've been looking to spice up your productions using some of the best FX processors in the world, you've come to the right tutorial. Let Expert Mo Volans show you how to use NI's Guitar Rig take your music to new sonic heights!
Table of contents:
1. Guitar Rig In Your DAW
2. The Studio Processor Concept
3. What You'll Need To Follow Along
4. The Solid Mix Series Range
5. The Solid EQ In Action
6. Applying Solid Dynamics
7. The Solid Bus Comp
8. Parallel Compression and Side-Chaining
9. The Solid Bus Compressor For Mastering
10. The Vintage Compressors
11. Slamming with VC76
12. Smoothing Vocals with the VC2A
13. Adding Character With The VC160
14. Introducing Traktor's 12
15. Filters And Distortions
16. Reverb And Delay
17. Stretchers And Gates
18. The Beat Slicer And Masher
19. The Transient Master
20. The Reflektor Reverb
21. Guitar Processors As Production Effects
22. Distortions, Overdrives And Beyond
23. Modulation Heaven
24. Delays, Reverbs, Filters And EQ
25. What Are The Modifiers?
26. Using The LFO For Auto-Wah effects
27. The Envelope
28. The Analog and Step Sequencers
29. The Input Level Modifier
30. Using Containers
31. Splitters, Crossovers and The Final Mix
I will teach you important tips from what I have learned so far.
This is a guitar teaching app applicable to various musical styles.
By learning the “basic of music”, you can to play the guitar more eloquently and have a lot of fun.
This app should be the perfect introduction for those who want improvise on a tune, a great opportunity for those who haven’t play the guitar for a while, and a chance to check the basics for the experienced.
When giving the tips, I will try to be simple as much as possible. Let’s have fun!
This app will help you keep track of your investments into this realm in multiple categories such as gear, lessons, studio services so you have better information to track and forecast your spending.
All transactions are exportable to any standard spreadsheet.
The application is localized to 30 different languages.
make sure you are playing it right! Not a beginner? Guitar Lessons offers lessons for intermediate and advanced players as well to help keep your chops up! Our monthly newsletter will also keep you up to date with info on the latest gear and happenings in the music world. For all you gear heads, our Gear Section is constantly updated to give you all the latest info on all kinds of items like amps, strings, cables, and the like!
This mobile version of the famous Guitar Pro tab-editing program is the ideal companion for you to practice your favorite songs and share them at any time, anywhere!
An arpeggio, a riff, a chord sequence ringing in your head? You can now note and save all this on the single-track tablature NotePad.
✓ Supporting GP3/4/5 and GPX (Guitar Pro 6) formats,
✓ Reading music scores purchased on the portal mySongBook,
✓ File import via USB, web server and file browser,
✓ Built-in file library with search, filter, and favorite,
✓ Multitrack playback with soundboard: volume, solo-mute, soundbanks,
✓ Metronome and visual countdown,
✓ 3 levels of zoom,
✓ Guitar or bass fretboard (for right- and left-handers), and virtual keyboard.
Guitar Pro exclusive features:
✓ Single-track tablature NotePad,
✓ Instant tempo changes,
✓ Global transposing by half-tones,
✓ Tab, standard and slash notation,
✓ Sending files via e-mail from the application,
✓ Exporting files to GP format,
✓ Playing any selection in loops,
✓ Adjustable sound quality
✓ Simplified navigation between sections.
Guitar Pro is available for Android phones 2.2 Froyo version and higher. The display of the music score has been optimized for touchscreen tablets.
You have a question ? Find us on :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/arobas.music
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/arobasmusic
Get Satisfaction : http://getsatisfaction.guitar-pro.com
-Search by Artist, Genre or Song/Title
-Submit Recipes and build points for great Tone Recipe Rewards
-Save Recipes in your Library for gigs, recording and gear shopping
-Record your Recipe in action
-Watch ratings on Recipes to get hot, new Tones
Compared to the free version, except that excellent professional version is the abundance of the type of effector no matter how you look at it!
In addition to simple "Acoustic", "Clean", representative of the distortion in the "Distortion", a second and emphasis on "OverDrive", "Metal", the bass representative of distortion also "Clean", sound of the bridge mute and, and other "Wah" and "Harmony", various sound sources have been added!
Anywhere at any time, when his favorite, in any tone, let's enjoy the guitar to one's heart's content!
----- Main function -----
[Code Play Mode
In this mode, play the chord. Based on your favorite guitar chords, you can play free chord progression.
[Fret play mode]
In this mode, play a single note. Because it corresponds to the display of fret range of all, solo play like a real guitar is achieved.
[Code setting mode]
You can edit the code set to be used in the code play mode. In addition, because the code table is displayed, it will be very useful as a code library.
Because you can also choose 10 kinds of effects, it is possible to pursue further the performance depending on the scene you ask a professional version.
It is possible to view the help corresponding to 12 languages, you will be able to exert a 100% performance for this application.
※ I recommend wearing earphone, headphone, etc. in order to hear clean bass
Guitarist / Guitarist / guitar / guitar / electric guitar / electric guitar / solo / solo
And if that's not enough for you, we've got something special - powerful extensions to make your app the ultimate song-teaching machine:
The easiest way to learn songs is when you can both read and play tablatures following the chord progression on a virtual fretboard. And Tab Pro gives you that, along with:
• Additional 200,000 interactive tabs with realistic sound playback and intuitive controls
• Multiple instrument tracks for each tab (guitar, bass, drums etc) to give you the chance to learn every guitar part of the song
• Playback tempo control and loop to nail down the challenging parts
Everything you need to practice your favorite songs with style and comfort:
• Accurate tuner for easy and reliable tuning even in loud environments
• Precision metronome to keep up with any song's pace
• Extensive chords library to look up a chord when you need to
The friendliest way to treat your tabs, Tab Tools add-on allows you to:
• Personalize each tab by changing font style and size
• Make tabs easier to read on your device with "Fit To Screen" feature
• Export tabs and chords to Dropbox, send them via email with just one tap
• Print tabs using any CloudPrint compatible device
Whether you want to master a classic rock riff or play along with the chords from a Billboard chart topper, Tab Pro makes it a breeze with its sleek audio and visual layouts. Over 150,000 songs are available at your fingertips in Tab Pro's extensive database, with options available for players of all backgrounds and skill levels.
Who says that a music education has to be boring? Tab Pro allows you to play along with your favorite song as you learn, ensuring that you are truly keeping perfect time. Feel free to tweak the audio mix to create your ideal playback experience, too. Whether you prefer to hear the rhythm section in the forefront or let the lead guitar take center stage, the power is in your hands to shape your perfect audio mix with solo/mute options.
Included in Tab Pro's features:
· Supports the Tab Pro format (which is similar to Guitar Pro and Power Tab)
· A thorough database with over 150,000 songs, including a variety of tracks from the heavy metal, alternative rock, hard rock, and pop genres.
· Playback tempo control (NEW!)
· A horizontal mode view to create a more natural approach to reading music with its left-to-right scrolling option.
· Chords are shown above the corresponding beats for optimum visual cues.
· A wide, transparent cursor ensures an unobstructed view of the tablature.
· The fretboard display gives you the perfect view of the notes' placement on each fret. In this display, the fret tags are numbered accordingly.
· Our simplest navigation system yet, with options to move the cursor with either your finger or the progress bar.
· Audio mixing is in your hands thanks to the handy mute and solo options.
· Come across a song that you'll want to cue up with regularly? The "Favorites" option logs your must-have tunes and makes them readily available for future Tab Pro sessions, even without the Internet access.
· Loop to help you practice the challenging parts of the song.
· Follow our news and updates through App News section.
· App Tour will familiarize you with the main features of the app.
✔ WE'VE BEEN FEATURED IN:
• IK Multimedia's iKlip App of the Week
• Premier Guitar and PDA Essentials Magazines
• iTunes App Store Top Paid, Top Grossing, What's Hot, and New & Noteworthy areas
✔ WHAT USERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ "I am a guitar teacher and this app is great for learning the notes on the strings - able to customize very well for quizzing yourself or your students!!"
★★★★★ "This is a well thought out app that is teaching me the fretboard while on vacation from my guitar. The best learning tool that I've yet to encounter for this purpose."
★★★★★ "Easy to use and I'm finally learning the notes on the fretboard. 5 minutes a day, that's all it takes. Well worth the small investment!"
✔ CHECK OUT A DEMONSTRATION VIDEO AT:
✔ SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE OR TABLET:
Easy to use, no fretboard scrolling, and real instrument sounds
✔ CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM EXERCISES:
• Configure the fretboard the way you want it! Simply touch the fretboard to select notes to work on or use the convenient presets
• Learn the fretboard forwards, backwards, randomly, vertically, and horizontally
• English (C D E F G A B) or Romance (Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si) Syllables
• Right and Left Handed Options
• Smart learning engine that keeps track of your incorrect answers and gives you the best next round
• Configure Sharps or Flats
• Configure whether the answer is shown and/or notation is shown when you want to challenge yourself further.
✔ LEARN NOTES:
Master fretboard notes intelligently with fretboard note exercises that you create. Learning the fretboard notes is fundamental to understanding chords.
✔ LEARN FRETBOARD POSITIONS:
Master fretboard movement by practicing and recognizing fretboard note positions. This will give you the confidence and the mental training for playing notes and chords all over the fretboard.
✔ LEARN 11 MUSICAL KEYS:
Gain an understanding of the circle of fifths and learn the notes in 11 major musical keys. This will help you to pick up and play a song with ease!
✔ LEARN EAR TRAINING:
Improve your ability to improvise and play by ear with ear training exercises for notes
✔ LEARN SIGHT READING:
Practice reading music notation which will help you read sheet music and gain an understanding of how pitch relates to the fretboard notes
✔MONITOR YOUR PROGRESS:
Simple color coded statistics show you where you are strong and weak on the fretboard. This is a great way to know where to adjust your practice routines.
You can tune Balalaika, Ukulele, standart 6,7 string guitar. Open G , Drop C, Drop D 6string guitar . 4 string Bass guitar.
If you want to tune only one string just press on the number of the string.
Note: if you dont choise string, tuner automaticly try to detect it.
Tone Generator. Tested on Lg optimus p350 and Samsung Galaxy S2.
Authentic sounds, a free mode to play like on a real guitar, a chord mode to play without risking a false note, a song mode to learn the chords of your favorite songs, a powerful song search engine, a tuner, a capo... and more.
Whether you know or not how to play guitar, Jimi Guitar will provide you hours of entertainment.
Features in Lite version:
★ Chord mode, to play chords easily
★ Song mode, to play song chords with lyrics
★ Free mode, to play like on a real guitar (multitouch recommended)
★ Tablet mode, to adjust the fretboard width
★ Guitar tuner
★ Display of chord fingerings
★ Scroll lyrics in sync with chords
★ Capo to change the tonality
★ Auto pick option
★ Right or left-hand orientation
★ Anglo-saxon, german, latin notation
★ No spyware, no adware
Additional features in Full version:
★ Powerful song search engine with access to more than 200,000 songs
★ 8 different acoustic and electric guitars with authentic sounds
★ Import custom guitar graphics and sounds
★ Complete chord library
★ Many chord progressions
★ Custom chords
★ Save songs in memory
★ Import songs from memory card
★ Set the number of frets
"Full network access" – Required to download song chords and lyrics.
"Read the contents of your SD card" – Required to import songs and custom guitars.
You have a question about Jimi Guitar, a use problem, a suggestion for the next version?
Feel free to contact us at support (at) tokata (dot) fr.
(Please note this is the only way we can help you since we cannot reply to comments.)
Contribute to the translation of the app in your language, or publish a video showing the app,
and get the full versions of all our apps for free!
Contact us at support (at) tokata (dot) fr.
"The new Ultimate Guitar Tools app rocks! Whether I'm hanging around the studio or in radio with my acoustic, I can always rely on the tuner. The metronome is great for writing and there's a great chord chart for beginners or pro's. Very cool!!" - Justin Rimer, 12 Stones
"UG Tools is an invaluable tool for any guitar player. Very user friendly and extremely useful for chord building. The brain tuner function is great for checking your pitch without plugging in and with the chords library you can write a whole progression without a guitar! All in all a great tool that everybody should check out!" - Nick Sampson, I Am Abomination
"Really dig the tuner, has great accuracy, built in mic picks up my acoustic guitar, even in loud situations, and allows you to see it down to the specific Hz." – Rob Zakaryan, Adelitas Way
"I particularly love how the metronome setting allows for custom presets, and the ability to change time signatures. The chords library is comprehensive and a good study tool, showing positions and added intervals throughout the fretboard. The brain tuner is good for a quick ear-tune, and the chromatic tuner even allows for different tunings. UG Tools is well worth the cost." - War, Eliminator
· Guitar Tuner. Keep your instrument in tune using the device's built in microphone, or with our accurate Brain Tuner. Now with alternate tunings!
· Metronome. Keep in time with a metronome full of features like fine tempo tuning, ability to set tempo by tapping, adjustable tempo signature, beat subdivision, 5 sound packs, and much more. Now you can also create custom presents!
· Chords Library. Display and playback chords from our beautiful and powerful chord library.
(Only 9 lessons in the LITE version, the version with 36 lessons and no ads is available on the market for a modest cost.
▲▲ The only application to learn all the crazy guitar techniques in VIDEO HD.▲▲
LES TECHNIQUES :
Legato/Tapping/Two hands Tapping/Polyrythmic Tapping /Chicken |picking/Alternate picking/Sweeping/Arpeggios/Tril/Natural Harmonics/Artificial Harmonics/Chromatisms/String jumping/Combinated techniques...
▲ Artist style-lick studied : Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Ron Thal (Bumblefoot), Mattias Eklundh, Alan Holdsworth, Van Halen, Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert, Eric Johnson, Joe Bonamassa, Albert Lee, Shawn Lane, Alexi Lahio, Jason Becker, Zakk Wylde, Christophe Godin, Patrick Rondat.
▲ ENGLISH language, french, español, deutsch.
▲ Unreleased content
▲ Musical theory & rich tablatures.
▲ 72 Videos HD (150mo): High image and sound quality. Slow down, Zoom.
▲ 64 Lessons : progressive, easy, clear and commented by your teacher.
▲ 64 rich tabs & musical theory in full screen : Techniques are highlighted on the score for a maximum comprehension
▲ Amazing sound of the famous guitar Ibanez JS1200 & Marshall JVM
▲ High-speed progression and results. Become a creative player.
▲ Your teacher: Franck Graziano: professional guitarist, graduate teacher of State.
♫ References : the French Guitar magazine "Guitar Part" (work), the famous software "Guitar Pro" (work & sponsored), the famous French guitarists "Christophe Godin" and "Patrick Rondat" (songbooks).
▲ Download all videos in 5min (Wifi) or one after the other.
▲ Facebook fan page to talk about guitar: facebook/BestGuitarLessons
Your teacher : Guitarists are more and more talented. New guitar techniques are propagated and if you play the guitare since 2 or 15 years, you have to explore this news thing to integrate them quickly. You will find very creative techniques & complex stuff in this app. With ShredGuitarLessons, you have the best means in your pocket of quickly becoming a creative and better guitarist. Made by passionates and professionals of the music, you will find a good and effective teaching methods in this beautiful application easy to use.
Take your guitar tabs wherever you go, and search online for the ones that you don't have!
What it does:
- Searches for guitar tabs online
- Search for guitar tabs by band
- Views retrieved guitar tabs
- Saves online tabs to phone
- Filters saved tabs by band
- Adds / Edits your own guitar tabs with copy/paste
- Pinch and zoom tab view
- Phone stays awake in tab view so that it doesn't sleep when viewing and playing
- You can also copy tab files from your pc to sd card
What it doesn't do:
- Does not Guarantee accurate tabs
(tabs are retrieved from an online archive)
- Does not Have ratings or stars for tabs
(The online archive does not have this functionality)
When started for the first time, Tabapp Pro creates a folder in the root of your SD card named 'tabapp' where it saves your tabs.
If you are having troubles with the app force closing immediately upon load, please manually create the 'tabapp' folder in the root of your sd card. (For some strange reason a small amount of handsets are not letting the app create this folder)
You can also add your tabs from files on your computer.
Simply paste your tab files (.txt) into this folder with the filenames formatted like this ('bandname_song-name.txt').
Please make sure that you replace the spaces with (-) dashes and seperate the band from the song with an (_) underscore.
Please email email@example.com to report bugs or errors so that I may fix and update as soon as possible.
When commenting below, please make sure you give sufficient details, if the app is not working for you.
Additional details help me chase down bugs and update the app as soon as I can.
I hope you enjoy using this app!
-- Tested on:
- Android 2.2 (HTC Desire)
- Android 2.2 (HTC Aria)
- Android 2.3.3 (HTC Desire S)
- Android 2.2 (emulator)
- Android 2.3.1 (emulator)
- Android 2.3.2 (Asus Transformer Tablet)
- Android 2.3.3 (emulator)
- Android 4.0 (Asus Transformer)
- Android 4.0 (Samsung Nexus)