AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, is undisputedly the top Supercross series in the world and draws elite rider talent from every corner of the globe. An international cadre of manufacturers target their best equipment and development teams at these series in the quest for Championship titles.
The AMA Supercross App features Live Timing & Scoring of all on-track activity, as well as event and season schedules, session results and rider point standings. Rider headshots, bio information and full session laptime data for all riders can be accessed in any active 450SX and 250SX session by clicking on a rider's name on the Live Timing page. The Connect screen features an integrated feed from the official AMA Supercross social media page on Facebook.
If you like this application, please help me keep developing downloading the donate version, are only a few cents
AMA Pro Flat Track Lite displays up-to-the-minute Live Timing & Scoring data during active events, so you won't have to miss any of the heart-pounding action.
The Live Timing & Scoring page is updated every eight seconds and displays the following information for the active session:
* Track Name
* Session Name
* Elapsed Session Time or Laps Remaining
* Local Time
* Current Flagstate
* Current Running Order
* Time Difference between Riders and Leader
* Each rider's best laptime
* Each rider's last laptime
* Green laptimes indicate a rider's Personal Best
MotoFinder is the one and only app dedicated to helping you find tracks, events and shops/parts for motocross, supercross and quads. Whether you’re a racer, rider or a fan, you can locate resources in your area or when you’re on the road.
- Find shops and tracks using your device's geolocation features
- Find the race and event schedule for tracks around the country
- View track details, schedules, fees, hours and more
- Find part dealers for your specific brand
- Receive notifications of cancelled races or special events
- Get access to MotoFinder-exclusive discounts from your favorite vendors.
- Join via Facebook, Twitter or Email
- Features tracks and vendors from around the country
- Integrates with native controls like maps and phone and web browser
- Tracks and vendors looking to be featured in MotoFinder should visit motofinder.net to sign up.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Tony Cairoli, the italian rider, eight time Motocross World Champion, is riding in MXGP Motocross World Championship.
With TC222 app you will always be updated with news, curiosity, photos, videos and much more.
A free app for TC222 fans and motocross lovers.
Now, with native Twitter functionality and Facebook integration, fans can share the experience with their friends without having to miss a second of racing action. The improved Connect screen features up-to-the-minute news headlines and now includes teasers for news articles and tabs with integrated feeds from AMA Pro Flat Track's social media sites on Facebook and Twitter.
Live Timing of all on-track activity is included, as well as event and season schedules, session results, rider point standings. Rider headshots, bio information and full session laptime data for all riders in any active session by clicking on a rider's name on the Live Timing page.
- NFL and NCAA Football
- NBA and NCAA Men's Basketball
- Soccer (MLS, Premier League, UEFA Champions League, Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga, and more)
- MMA & Boxing
- News and exclusive analysis from the FOX Sports team of writers and on-air personalities
- Scores, stats, standings and more for all major sports.
- Video: highlights, pre- and post-game interviews, our hourly “FOX Flash” update of top stories, original programming from our “Lunch With Benefits” series, and more.
- Local content (news, video and analysis) from the Fox Sports Net (FSN) regional cable networks
- Store your favorite Sports, Teams & Local FSN region to quickly get to the content you want.
This app is optimized for devices running Android OS 1.6 and higher, including large and x-large screens (tablets). Devices running Android OS 1.5 or less are not supported.
In order to get the weather values, the application can use the GPS to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS and internet connection, in this case, the user must enter the altitude and weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
- Results: in this tab, the recommended main jet, needle type and clip position, pilot jet and air screw position are shown. These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine configuration introduced in the next tabs. In addition, this tab lets to make a fine tuning adjustment to adapt to a concrete engine.
- Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, altitude, pressure and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest weather station (from the GPS tab).
- Engine: you must set in this screen the information about the engine, that is, the year, model (SX, MX, XC, EXC, MXC, SXS) and carburator (Keihin, Mikuni). Besides, you can enter the oil mix ratio that you're using.
- GPS: this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The application can manage different measure units: meters and feet for altitude, ºC and ºF for temperatures, mb, hPa, inHg, mmHg for pressure.
The app includes the following KTM two stroke, off-road motorbikes:
85SX, 105SX, 125SX, 125 SXS, 125EXC, 144SX, 150SX, 150XC, 200EXC, 200XC, 250SX, 250SXS, 250XC, 250EXC, 300EXC, 300XC, 300MXC. Model years 2005 to 2015.
If you click in "More from developer" you can find the other jetting apps for 2 strokes & 4 strokes motocross, SX, MX, enduro, supercross, off-road race motorcycles: Yamaha YZ, Suzuki RM, Honda CR, Honda CRF, Kawasaki KX.
The app is valid for both PRO or beginners dirtriders.
The application needs the following permissions:
- Your location: it lets the application get the position and the altitude using the GPS to know which is the nearest weather station.
- Storage: it's used for storing the configuration preferences.
- Network communication: it's used for invoke the external service which provides the current weather conditions
- Phone calls (read phone state and identity): it allows to get the system identifier in order to validate the license status of the installed application.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ARE YOU R2R? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~If You Can Control a Bike then You can Control Anything ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Only for Professional Riders Because They know it)
Sports Illustrated concentrates not only the reportage of sport but also the emotions that make the story one worth telling. With contributions from the biggest names in sport journalism, respected for their vast knowledge, insight and access, as well as for its truly stunning photography. The magazine has made a mark for itself with its independent voice has become an arbiter of sporting status.
Sports Illustrated India intends to mirror all of these attributes and is committed to pushing the boundaries of sports journalism and photography in the country, to compliment these values