No Frills Texting App Clean, simple, intuitive, and best of all, free. Have never really had any problems, except occasionally the app will freeze and crash. Also not a big fan of the permanent "connected to voice services" notification. Would be great if that can go away. Also, unable to update my contact photo since the update. Just keeps loading with no result until the app crashes out.
One little thing There is this random thing in my notifications at all times that says "connected to voice service" and other than turning all notifications off, I don't know how to get rid of it
Hate new update What's with the new update? I cant find how to put a picture for the contact I'm talking to which is kind of annoying. Please add that option!😠
I like it but there are some bug's I had this app for three weeks now and most of it work's flawlessly but the one thing I think they should look at is the camera. Anytime I try and use it it will freeze the app or not even work from the start.
I'm not happy I bought a UK number and I can't see the number and my account has been debited which is not acceptable....Please if you can't give me the numbers kindly refund me back thanks
Note 3 I m happy with the app. Using more than 2 years. Just sometimes doesn't give the credits upon appliction installation. Ther than that everything is working f9.
More ways to earn credits
• Fix audio problems with HTC Desire 510 & 610
• Improved phone call quality and reliability
• Brand new subscription to get unlimited calls to the US and Canada
• Enjoy the TextMe! experience ad-free with our new "Remove ads" InApp purchase
• Got annoying phone calls? Want a new area code? Change your number with a brand new one!
• Not using TextMe! frequently but want to keep your number nevertheless? Now you can with "Keep your number"
Free calls & free SMS text with cheap International calls & Free US phone number