Fun and entertaining social talking network where you can choose to match with guys or girls. If you are single and tired of the same old dating apps, make Party Line your choice to find love. Start having real live conversations with people from all over the world. People love PartyLine. It is the fastest way to meet new friends.
• Doesn’t use any of your voice minutes – since the app is voip-based, none of the voice minutes for your phone contract are used.
• Completely anonymous – Other than your age, the app collects no personal information and the person you match with has no personal information about you, not even your phone number, name, or email.
• Cellular or Wi-Fi – works over just about any network and firewall with very low bandwidth (less than 1.5K/sec upstream and downstream).
• Random connect with anyone anywhere in the world. Great way to meet new friends.
• Rating system to discourage rude behavior from strangers.
• Anonymous friend system to allow for future conversations with people on your friends list.
PartyLine – The ultimate talk line. Get on the Party Line.
ENGLISH ONLY: Presently PartyLine is only available for English-only conversations. Other languages will be added later.
App is using your existing camera app for video recording. You can use all features of existing camera, plus with Control Video Recording you can also control the length, size and quality.
Video is saved in your default location with a default name.
You need to touch the screen when you see green background.
Before green background, red and yellow background will appear, and each of them lasts between 1 and 3 seconds.
You can compete with friends and people from around the world.
There are three leaderboards, one for single reaction time, and two for average reaction time.
• LED Light, Strobe, Timer, Screen light, Text to Morse code, Police lights, Traffic light, Speech recognition.
• Strobe - you can set regular flashes of light (in seconds).
• Timer - set after how many seconds will light turn off.
• Timer is perfect if you love to fall asleep with light turned on, or for similar situations where you need to turn off light after some period of time.
• You can combine Strobe and Timer.
• You can set multiple Strobes and Timers, which can be ideal for creating light show.
• Screen light - activate screen light by pressing screen icon in the top left corner, and deactivate it by touch anywhere on the screen.
• Text to Morse code - access Text to Morse code by pressing Text to Morse code icon that is below screen icon, and deactivate it by touch anywhere on the background.
• Police lights - activate police lights by pressing police lights icon that is below traffic light icon, and deactivate it by touch anywhere on the screen.
* Traffic light - activate traffic light by pressing traffic light icon in the top right corner, and deactivate it by touch the screen.
• You can set the length of traffic light (in seconds).
• You can turn on the light when Flashlight Carbon Gold is launched with speech recognition by saying words or phrases like "on", "turn on", "light" or "let there be light".
• You can also add your own words and phrases to turn on the light.
Passwords are protected with master password. Every time you start or resume application you must enter master password to continue to your passwords.
Passwords are encrypted with AES-256 encryption.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is required only for exporting passwords to passwords.txt file inside a folder All Passwords In One Place. When you export passwords to passwords.txt, old passwords in passwords.txt are deleted.
• Raise your army of dinosaurs and conquer other empires
• Build an invincible defense
• Earn reputation by spending resources on buildings, dinosaurs and defense
• Send expeditions in search for resources
Jurassic Empire is completely free and all players are equal. You can't pay real money to be better than other players. You can't purchase resources or anything else.
Choose between 35 effects like Fish Eye, Cross Process, Contrast, Documentary, Grayscale, Lomoish, Posterize, Saturate, Sepia, Sharpen, Negative and much more.
You can take a photo inside the Pixelfect with one of your camera applications or you can load photo from your gallery.
Photos are saved in folder Pixelfect.