★ Play any text using Android "Text to speech" service.
★ Save your text as audio file for playing (for example in presentation).
★ Contents for "Text to speech" may be entered manually or loaded from any file.
★ Simple interface.
1. Launch app.
2. Enter a text using keyboard or click "Load Text File" to fill the text area with contents of file.
3. Play text as speech by clicking play symbol or save it as WAV file by clicking diskette symbol.
Voice / speech languages:
App supports (for play and save) languages available in Android TTS engine.
Usually available are: US, UK, French, German, Spanish, Italian.
✓ Modify audio - for changing volume for "Text to speech" in older Android versions.
✓ Internet - for ads shown rarely.
Desktop Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ksubedi.ttsreloaded
Mobile Link: market://details?id=com.ksubedi.ttsreloaded ****
Simple And Easy To Use Text To Speech App With Following Features:
Text To Speech 2.2
* Text To Speech
* Uses Android TTS Engine (Better Voice Quality)
* Multiple Language Text To Speech Support (6 Languages:
English, Brotish English, Italian, French, Spanish, German)
* Adjust Speed And Pitch Of Voice For Practically Unlimited Voices
* Load Text From Text File In SD Card And Read It
* Fast And Easy To Use User Interface
* Save Speech To SD Card As WAV File(Converted Voice Can Be Used As Ringtone)
* Clean User Interface Optimised For Many Devices
* Clear Button For Re-Setting All The Text Fields
* Support For Multiple Devices With Different Screen Resolution
Please do not leave negative reviews or comments if you find any bugs in the program or if the program didn't work. Please email us first and let us know if you find anything wrong with the application so that we can fix the bugs which will not only be helpful for you, but also for other people. Leaving bad reviews for simple reasons like "This app didn't work on my " will not help in any ways, and instead might harm the development and continuity of the application. We will be glad to help you personally on anything related to this app. Enjoy :)
Yay! Made the application free :)
- Supports multiple TTS engines (Google, Ivona, SVOX etc.)
- Choose between all TTS installed languages
- Create presets for saving your favourite engine/language/speed/pitch combinations
- Save the entered text as one .wav file or broken into one file per word
If you don't have a TTS engine installed on your device already (for example if you're using a custom ROM), Vocality will prompt you on startup and give you the option to install the default Google TTS engine languages.
- External storage: All generated samples are saved to user's choice of directory on sd-card equivalent.
Please report any bugs or issues to email@example.com or visit the website at www.polynomialcsoftware.com for news, manuals and more...
Speech synthesis is the artificial production of human speech. A computer system used for this purpose is called a speech synthesizer, and can be implemented in software or hardware products. A text-to-speech (TTS) system converts normal language text into speech; other systems render symbolic linguistic representations like phonetic transcriptions into speech.
Synthesized speech can be created by concatenating pieces of recorded speech that are stored in a database. Systems differ in the size of the stored speech units; a system that stores phones or diphones provides the largest output range, but may lack clarity. For specific usage domains, the storage of entire words or sentences allows for high-quality output. Alternatively, a synthesizer can incorporate a model of the vocal tract and other human voice characteristics to create a completely "synthetic" voice output.
The quality of a speech synthesizer is judged by its similarity to the human voice and by its ability to be understood. An intelligible text-to-speech program allows people with visual impairments or reading disabilities to listen to written works on a home computer. Many computer operating systems have included speech synthesizers since the early 1990s.
Overview of a typical TTS system
A synthetic voice announcing an arriving train in Sweden.
Problems playing this file? See media help.
Sample of Microsoft Sam
Microsoft Windows XP's default speech synthesizer voice saying "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog 1,234,567,890 times. soi"
Problems playing this file? See media help.
A text-to-speech system (or "engine") is composed of two parts: a front-end and a back-end. The front-end has two major tasks. First, it converts raw text containing symbols like numbers and abbreviations into the equivalent of written-out words. This process is often called text normalization, pre-processing, or tokenization. The front-end then assigns phonetic transcriptions to each word, and divides and marks the text into prosodic units, like phrases, clauses, and sentences. The process of assigning phonetic transcriptions to words is called text-to-phoneme or grapheme-to-phoneme conversion. Phonetic transcriptions and prosody information together make up the symbolic linguistic representation that is output by the front-end. The back-end—often referred to as the synthesizer—then converts the symbolic linguistic representation into sound. In certain systems, this part includes the computation of the target prosody (pitch contour, phoneme durations), which is then imposed on the output speech.
- 6 Different Languages Supported
- Google Translate Voice Engine support, which sounds much better and natural than the default android TTS Engine.
- Save Speech as audio file (WAV Format) which can also be used as ringtones.
- Control Speed & Pitch of the spoken speech to practically create unlimited voices.
- Open contents from a text file to change it to audible speech or to save it as a audio file.
- Support for all major versions of Android
-3.0 - 3.2 Honeycomb
-4.0 Ice Cream Sandwitch
- Easy to use User Interface with all the configurable options in one simple page so that you don't have to switch to different pages to configure options.
- One of the few text to speech applications on Android Market to support play pause options. You can pause the speech anytime and continue from there again.
Text To Speech can be used for different purposes, from using it to read a eBook text file, to boasting about how your android phone can talk to your friends with iPhone to helping your child learn to speak new words. With simple user interface, almost anyone will be able to use this application. So enjoy the app and don't forget to comment/rate it. :)
NOTE: We are in no way affiliated with Google Inc.
Tested On: HTC G2, Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S, Logitech Revue with Google TV 2.0. HTC Sensation
«Дядя Ваня» — одна из самых лиричных семейных историй, «сцены из деревенской жизни», но лишь на первый взгляд. Люди в ней решают вопросы смысла жизни и смерти, любви и ненависти.
Действующие лица и исполнители:
Серебряков Александр Владимирович, отставной профессор - Анатолий Кторов
Елена Андреевна, его жена - Алла Тарасова
Софья Александровна (Соня), его дочь от первого брака - Елена Хромова
Войницкая Мария Васильевна, мать первой жены профессора - Нина Литовцева
Войницкий Иван Петрович, ее сын - Борис Добронравов
Астров Михаил Львович, врач - Борис Ливанов
Телегин Илья Ильич, обедневший помещик - Михаил Яншин
Марина, старая няня - Н. Соколовская
Работник - В. Степанов
Пояснительный текст читает Анатолий Дорменко
МХАТ СССР им. М. Горького
Запись 1956 г.
Время звучания 2 ч. 24 мин.
64 kBit/sec • 22 kHz • Stereo
MPEG Audio Layer 3
© «ИДДК», Россия, 2014