****** FEATURES ******
• Big red button for the SMS sender. On press, send an SMS with your accurate location and a default or custom message to the contacts set previously.
• Emergency call to the international emergency number.
• Flashlight through the camera flash LED.
• Location indicator.
• Add, edit or delete up to 5 default contacts, manually or from the contacts list of your device.
• Edit and save a custom message body.
• Instructions page for the proper use of the app.
****** INCOMING FEATURES ******
• App widget for a faster use.
• PRO version with unlimited contacts list.
I hope you enjoy it and find it helpful. If so, please rate and share it. Your feedback will help me to fix any bugs it may have or improve it for further versions.
For any information or bugs report please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I also hope you will never have to use it, but if you do be sure it will help you out.
****** IMPORTANT ******
• Please note that depending on your provider the SMS and GPS service may have a cost!
• Long use of camera flashlight can damage the flash LED. Not recommended to use more than 30min.
• Calling the emergency number with a non-emergency reason may be punishable by law. Use it under your own responsibility.
****** PERMISSIONS ******
• Camera, Flashlight: Camera flash/LED light
• Internet, Access network state: Google Ads
• Location service
• Calls and SMS for emergency call and message sender
• Contacts list access for the in-app contacts chooser
• Write/Read internal storage: save default contacts list and message
****** KEYWORDS ******
sos, emergency sms, sms, lifesaver, sms lifesaver, sms troubles, emergency message, sms location, sms coordinates, sms location emergency, message coordinates, panic button, sms emergency button, flashlight, torch, flash LED, emergency call, call, emergency, call 112, emergency number, predefined message.
How it works-install this app and these functions with the exception of 911 EMERGENCY calls, will be disabled with 10mph movement or more. An automated message will be sent to callers and texters stating “The person you contacted is in transit”.
The Life-Saver Pro allow the option to turn off TEXT or Phone call while driving.
See us on facebook.com
Battery Life Saver
Battery Life Saver helps you easily save precious battery life with just one click (enable battery saving mode) by disabling some of the most consuming modules in Android Operating System such as sounds, vibrations, wireless, Bluetooth, auto-sync/background data, and much more. Also, it displays quick battery information in a nice user interface.
Battery Life Saver displays CPU/Processor usage statistics and also gives the possibility to manually change the most important battery-consuming settings by clicking 'Configure Device'.
You can configure your own battery saving plan by clicking "Configure Saver".
Android API Level 8 (Android 2.2 and above).
It works fine on Android phones and tablets as well.
1. Battery information at glance
2. CPU/Processor usage chart
3. Configure device consuming settings
4. Configure your own battery saving profile
5. Automatically enter power saving mode when battery is low (<30%)
6. Automatically enter air-plane mode between sleeping hours (0 - 6 AM)
7. Restore old settings when leaving battery mode.
8.Semi-transparent widget with battery status.
used to automatically start main application service at boot-time
used to enable/disable wireless networks in order to save precious battery power
used to enable/disable Bluetooth connections in order to save battery life
used to enable/disable auto-sync settings
used to enable/disable various settings like sound, haptic feedback, auto-rotate, brightness, screen timeout, etc.
used for displaying ads (added to support further development of the application)
Since this is version 1.x your feedback will be highly appreciated so please send us your opinion and suggestions. We will gladly take it into consideration for our further releases, since we want you to happily use this application.
If you want to submit a bug, please let us know your Android version along with your device name. Thank you !
For questions, bug reports, feedback please e-mail us at email@example.com.
If you want to contribute you can translate this application in your own language and your name will appear on 'About' section. E-mail us in order to send you the texts for translation. Thank you.
-View a list of my apps
-Send me email (with requests!)
-Send me a log file (for debugging)
-Go to my blog
(You must keep the app on your phone for 24 hours)
Thanks for donating!
You can call or inform your friends, family or Police through SMS, MMS, or direct phone call.
DroidDebugger intended for debugging java programs on android devices without a computer. It makes sense to use it, along with programming environments like Android java editor, JavaIDEdroid, AIDE - Android Java IDE, DroidDevelop. An additional feature is an internal "adb over wifi" for non-rooted devices with Android 2.2-3.2.
There are two methods for setting before running DroidDebugger:
1. For devices(rooted and not rooted) with Android 2.2-3.2.
Disable "USB debugging" from the menu Applications -> Development.
You may need to reboot the device.
2. For devices(rooted) with Android 2.2-4.0.
Enable Adb over WIFI and set port 5555.
How to work with DroidDebugger:
1. Start DroidDebugger.
2. Run the application, which will be debugged.
3. Click the Refresh button and select the desired application from the list.
4. Click the Attach button.
5. If successful attaching to the application will display a message:
Initializing jdb ...
6. You can now enter the command for "JDB" in the input line and click "Exec command".
Using various JDB commands - http://droiddebugger.blogspot.com/2012/05/droiddebugger.html
This is not the main "logcat" debugging log (Log)! These diagnostic events are for system integrators, not application authors.**
* Can be used as a debugging tool with Android Virtual Devices.
Please consider new features to be in a Beta state.
1. Persistent text overlay so logs can be viewed while using other programs.
2. All System Diagnostic Events available. (110+).
3. 45+ Intent Action BroadcastReceivers.
4. Print to text file.
5. Can set to start on boot.
6. Can be used with Android Virtual Devices.
1. Small to tablet sized screens.
2. Overlay text alpha and shadow adjustable.
3. Each System Diagnostic Event and Intent Action BroadcastReceiver can have its own color.
4. Play/Pause overlay button to control scrolling.
key words: diagnostic diagnostics system event log logs debug debugging
1) Displays Battery level,Brightness, Network Connectivity, Operator Name,Battery Percentage, External Memory details and total memory of phone and sdcard and free memory of phone and sdcard as well,
2) Displays Device ID, IMSI No, Android id, WiFi MAC Address, Build Model, Device OS Version No, DEvice RAM,
2) Kill Background Apps
3) Option to check phone vibration
4) Option to check internet speed and type of internet connection used.
If you notice any errors in the application or need to add any new test feature,
please mail us the required fields and the error values, so that we can debug and fix the issue in next Update.
Keywords or key Functional objectives:
Phone Test, Phone Testor, Mobile Info, About my Phone, Phone Info, Battery level,Brightness, Network Connectivity, Operator Name,Battery Percentage, Total Memory, Available Memory, Device ID, IMSI No, Android id, WiFi MAC Address, Build Model, OS Version, RAM, Kill Background Apps, phone vibration,Internet speed, ShivaApps,Shiva Apps,pendemshivashankar
Any suggestion and feedback is highly appreciated.Want to see any new functionality in the app or if you want any particular changes to be added in app, please feel free to mail us.
Searching hidden codes for the your android device, but found only for other models? It's your day! This is not catalogue, it's realy secret codes revealer that finds available codes on the your device.
That application searches codes on the device and gets data about actions of codes from server.
!!!ATTENTION!!!I giving you TOOL but not database of codes. If some codes didn't have description - search it in google, on my topic http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=323535 or wait until somebody test that code. It must not be a cause of bad mark of application!
*Now only codes for small set of devices have description. But you can change that by adding own descriptions.*
New UI is here now! I hope you will enjoy it.
Information for those who have not found any one code:
1) Update the program and run the search again. If after this code 727 appears in the list - your device is really have no codes other than that which causes the program to debug. If there are no code 727 - go to item 2)
2) Open the the OEM application for the phone calls and dial * #* #727 #*# *
3) Click the Start Debug
4) Wait until proccess finished
5) Close the application, find at the root of file system file SCRLog.log and send me on mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Wait for a new version which will be fixed a bug. :)
Russian - Vladislav *BlackSwan* Aksjonov
Ukranian - Vladislav *BlackSwan* Aksjonov
English - Vladislav *BlackSwan* Aksjonov
Spanish(partial) - Evhen *ZaaRauL* Zvaric
Chinese - Nikita *FiriatCat* Chernih
Please note: Jelly Bean users need root in order to run logcat apps, this is due to the security policy introduced with Android 4.1.
Introducing "Floating Logcat" (update 1.1):
a new wonderful feature powered by StandOut, it allows you to keep the logcat on top right while you're working on your device, perfect for your tests! the logcat is shown inside a window you can move, resize and even minimize, just like a desktop one.
* Read live logcat
* Pause and resume
* Record (even in background)
* Send logs via mail
* Apply filters (priority level, format, etc.)
* Search box for quick filtering
* Many options to configure the logcat
* Read the kernel's debug messages (dmesg)
* UI straightforward, the controls you need at your fingertips
* Revolutionary "Floating Logcat" feature!
* Floating window resizable even with pintch-to-zoom
- In order to start a new Floating Logcat session tap the last button on the right (bottom bar).
- In order to resize the Floating Logcat drag the bottom-right corner of the window.
Starting from version 1.3, devs can use intent actions and extras in order to launch the
logcat recorder directly from their apps:
"scd.lcex.ACTION_REC" start recording
"scd.lcex.ACTION_STOP" stop recording and service associated
"scd.lcex.EXTRA_FILTER" logcat filter (string, optional), use in conjunction with ACTION_REC
**** Requires Android Terminal
Network Mapper Installer is an Installer of Nmap for android.
It is a cross complied binary for android
Network Mapper Installer is a security scanner that installs nmap,nping and ncat to your device.
nmap is utility for network discovery and security auditing. it use for such as network inventory, managing service upgrade schedules, and monitoring host or service uptime and it can provide further information on targets, including reverse DNS names, device types, and also Ncat for flexible data transfer, redirection, and debugging tool and a packet generation and response analysis tool Nping.
it can scan host discovery, port scanning (Both), OS detection and version detection and much more.
nmap originally written by Gordon Lyon licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
*Installation takes 40 to 50 seconds
*if you found a bug, please email email@example.com with details.
Remember to +1 and rate this!
Good to know if you suspect (or know) your phone is rebooting and you want to know when it does.
Optionally using root permission to copy /proc/last_kmsg when crash detected.
Permission required to save the kmesg logs to sd-card.
Using root is totally optional! If not checked in preferences it does nothing.
Got a problem? One star vote is pointless, email me to give me a chance to help you!
Feedbacks on Google play without further information won't help the debugging. Sorry for the incontinence. Regards.
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Opens up a game or a video.
wow, the screen is so dark that I can barely see.
what can I do?
1. Press HOME key
2. Find my Setting iconu
3. Go to Display
4. Select Brightness
5. Adjust the brigntness
6. Open up Recent-App-List
7. Go back to the game or the video.
With droidEssential installed, simply swipe down the panel, adjust the brightness on the fly.
-- Other Toggles --
Wi-Fi / Cellular Network
Ringer / Media / Alarm
Go to Setting (shortcut)
need more? tell me!
ps: The icon on each Toggle also works as a shortcut
-- Other functionalities --
switch between apps
app kill (swipe down from the icon)
Single Click: Kill all the apps
Double Click: Kill all the apps + Turn off screen
Long Press: Turn off screen
Fullscreen Status Bar Enabler
bring down the Status Bar during fullscreen state
-- For detail --
-- Power consumption --
Nothing's happening when there's no user interaction. So, not much, I assume.
-- Some of the function might needs a root access --
I have a root phone, it's hard to know what's not working.
Please inform me if you've got a non-root phone and something's not working for you. I'd love to put that info in the description as well as in the app :)
-- Future Update --
* NFC ability
* Youtube (video) support
-- Device tested --
HTC Desire HD : 2.3.4 Gingerbread
HTC Desire HD : 4.0.4 ICS
In order to make your Userscripts run, Tampermonkey is wrapped by a small Android app that is something like a browser.
Please note that Tampermonkey for Android is still in beta state and that it doesn't have the feature set of a full-blown browser like Chrome or Firefox for Android.
* 512+ MB RAM
* a dual-core CPU is recommended
* use 'adb logcat' to get the Tampermonkey and Userscript console messages
* manage and edit all your Userscripts
* enable and disable your scripts with 2 clicks
* all GM_* functions including (GM_registerMenuCommand, GM_getResourceText, GM_getResourceURL, GM_notification)
* full unsafeWindow access
* a lot of tags supported by Greasemonkey and Scriptish (like @resource, @require, ...)
For a full overview please take a look at the FAQ or just install TM. ;)
Thanks for using Tampermonkey. :)
- multiple widget sizes, each can be disabled
- small widget icons, up to 7*7 icons per screen.
- widget performance screen
- customize widget icons by icon packs
- various widget backgrounds, changeable transparency
- various icon sizes
- change label position/color/size, hide labels
- backup/restore widget definitions
- change image, label, refresh rate of widget types
Widget icon types:
- application launcher
- recent application (dynamic)
- shortcut: bookmark, contact, setting, ...
- battery current
- battery temperature
- battery time
- battery voltage
- internal storage
- external storage
- cpu usage
- cpu frequency
- cpu usage * frequency
- running/recent applications/processes count
- e-mail unread count: gmail or any imap server
- missed calls count
- messages unread count
- bookmarks, history
- next alarm
- mobile signal strength
- mobile traffic
- wifi signal strength
- wifi traffic
- wifi name
- wifi link speed
- cpu governor
- mobile data
- mobile network (2G/3G/4G) - opens settings
- apn selector
- data roaming
- wimax (4g)
- wifi selector
- wifi ap (hotspot)
- bluetooth (2 or 3 state)
- bluetooth tethering
- nfc - opens settings
- airplane mode
- brightness (can set levels)
- screen timeout (can set levels, keep screen on)
- screen off
- screen filter
- screen orientation
- sync all
- background data
- ringer mode
- haptic feedback (vibrate on touch in ics)
- sd mount
- sd refresh
- usb mass storage
- flash (needs TeslaLED Flashlight)
- clear cache
- reboot (for rooted devices, normal/recovery/bootloader/shutdown)
- usb debugging
- stay awake (with wake lock)
- refresh widget
- volume profile selector
Languages: english, magyar, русский, deutsch, ελληνικά, polski, español, český, 正體中文, yкраїнський, italiano, slovenčina, 日本語, 한국의
This is a free, ad-supported application. If you donate:
- ads will be removed
- set custom label color for every widget icon, on/off/unread/missed icon states
You can donate by buying the Elixir 2 - Donation Key application or you can make a donation from my web site or from the application.
More from developer
See the write-up at http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/201x/2012/05/08/Sensplore