Overview - Description
AST Android SMS Transfer is an easy-to-use app that helps you transfer and backup text messages from Android phone to desktop computer, from old Android to new phone Android. It helps to backup Android SMS into .db file and you don’t need to worry about any unexpected message losing any more.
This Android SMS Backup also allows you to achieve a simple but effective management of your Android SMS. By using AST Android SMS Transfer, you can view, edit, or print out Android SMS in amazing threading mode. You can also export Android text messages to text or CSV document files. With user-friendly design, it is suitable for both beginners and advanced users. To transfer and backup Android text messages, you should not miss this powerful tool.
Moving from an Android phone to a new HTC phone has never been easier or faster. Transfer important data like your contacts, messages, calendar, music, settings, photos and videos from your old phone to your new Sense 5 or later HTC phone wirelessly. No more cables or headaches.
The HTC Transfer Tool is able to transfer from phones that are running Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread) or later and uses a Wi-Fi connection between your two phones to transfer content to any Sense 5 or later HTC phone.
This is a partial list of the over 100 settings that are transferred:
• Display settings (brightness, sleep)
• Transfer from (old phone): Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or higher versions. Not limited to HTC only.
• Transfer to (new phone): The new HTC One and many more to come. Limited to HTC Models only.
Lock, Locate and Recover your device
If your device is lost or stolen, you now have access to a host of features to intuitively lock, locate and recover it. Once the app is installed you can use our Locked & Found online portal to:
• Lock your device to prevent use
• Locate your device on a map
• Assist with recovery - device 'scream' to aid location and picture capture of the finder to encourage return
• Remotely wipe your device of all of your personal data if recovery is not possible
Our recovery team is also available online 24/7/365 to assist. If we find your device we will ship it back to you free of charge.
Tap into the brainpower of a Geek Squad Agent with a comprehensive set of diagnostic tools to help you easily solve problems you may encounter with your device. If your device still requires some Geek Squad love, then the app can connect you with an agent or point you towards your nearest Geek Squad Precinct for repair or exchange.
If you have a new phone and want to transfer data to it from your old phone then you can use the transfer feature to simply move contacts, images and videos. Transfers currently supported are from any combination of iOS and Android phones.
Keep up-to-date with important account related information and a variety of special offers through the secure message center. All these great Geek Squad App features are free with Geek Squad Protection. Happily protecting your mobile world.
The Geek Squad
The Geek Squad Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. But don't worry as we have optimized the app for this so we only turn on GPS when you need it
Probably not yet!!!
At least, you will have one more chance to find your phone if you install this app.
When you find that you just lost your phone, simply send a text message with your password to your lost phone.
Then, you will get its location information back immediately such as address alongwith latitude and longitude so that you can check out its location.
Upon receiving the password, the lost phone will keep saying 'I lost my phone, please call me at'010-1234-5678(this number could be your friend's phone number)'.
Who knows? Chances are that some nice people around it might help you to find your phone.
This app can help you to find your valuable smart phone.
1. After installing the app, set up your password(5-10 alphanumeric characters).
2. When you find that you lost your phone, send a text message with your password to your lost phone.
3. The lost phone will send its current location information back to you immediately.
4. The lost phone will keep playing a voice message saying the phone number upon receiving the password.
5. Chances are that some nice people around it might hear the phone number and call you.
6. After you find and unlock your phone, it will stop playing the voice message.
7. Change your exposed old password to new one for the future security.
does not collect any private information.
More from developer
See the write-up at http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/201x/2012/05/08/Sensplore