Samsung Galaxy Note 4 I LOVE BEING ABLE TO TEXT WHILE ON MY LAPTOP! ♡
Doze settings After upgrading to Android 6, mightytext had a delay in sending texts to my PC. After trying other solutions I found it was related to the Doze feature. After going to battery settings and disabling battery optimization for mightytext, everything works as before. It would be nice if the app prompted to make this change. Otherwise love this app.
Even though I do not send a lot of sms messsages, I find it useful as a tool to prompt me that I have received txt in my phone. Thank you for such a great app.
It's starting to suck. The web app doesn't even sync anymore with my phone's messaging app. It doesn't allow me to select a passage from a web page and send it to my phone, it's constantly telling me that there is a problem with my internet connection. Plus you're charging an arm and a leg for Pro and pro really doesn't offer anything worth paying for. I paid for Pro for a year and I never even used it.
Me like. Made life easier for me a lot. Don't have to always pick up my phone at work to reply/read message or even do some basic things like see notifications
Sorry to say that, didnt like it. too complicated and also specially everytime i want send a group msg from my desktop doesnt show the full contact..didnt like it at all ..sorry
- SMS sync Speed improvements
- Support large quantities of Media uploads (Pro users only)
- MMS Picture messaging and Group Texting import on new install
- MMS & SMS add'l import on first activation
- More reliable SMS / MMS mark-as-read syncing with SimplyText
- improved Group MMS reliability
- Fixed MMS for some carriers
- Long SMS text messages not getting sent for some ROMs
- Improved group texting speed
- Fixed group texting issue on certain handsets