I love this app! I use it every single day constantly but I'm at work to text colleagues and Friends. It's so much easier than typing on my phone. I wish the subscription cost was a little cheaper, but you can't beat the convenience.
Initially it worked fine. Then, the app stopped receiving messages on the tablet, which made it useless. The sent texts showed, but reply messages would not show on tablet. Support has been unable to determine the reason for the problem after working on it for 1/2 a day.
Love the interconnect between PC/Mac and my phone. Not as "clean" as a native solution but it gets the job done and I have no real complaints!
One of the most frustrating apps I have ever owned. Constantly buggy though there is a new release that seems more stable. The real pisser is that they charge you $50 every year rather than selling it to you...
like alot, use daily. Would give 5 stars if the message I send on my computer wouldn't appear on my phone as an unread message.
Very useful to get text on my computer throughout the day when I'm not usually checking my phone. Also great in meetings- people just assume I'm typing notes.
- Improved group texting speed
- Better handling of Photo/Video sync in Android 6 phones
- Republic Wireless MMS message sending fix
- Priority Ringer launched for Pro users
- SMS sync Speed improvements
- Improved Group MMS reliability
- Android 6 Marshmallow optimizations: SMS syncing, permissions
- MMS Picture messaging and Group Texting import on new install
- MMS & SMS add'l import on first activation
- More reliable SMS / MMS mark-as-read syncing with SimplyText
#1 Messages & call ID app used by millions, with lots of great custom options