It's starting to suck. The web app doesn't even sync anymore with my phone's messaging app. It doesn't allow me to select a passage from a web page and send it to my phone, it's constantly telling me that there is a problem with my internet connection. Plus you're charging an arm and a leg for Pro and pro really doesn't offer anything worth paying for. I paid for Pro for a year and I never even used it.
Me like. Made life easier for me a lot. Don't have to always pick up my phone at work to reply/read message or even do some basic things like see notifications
Its really starting to suck . Its no longer syncing with my phone and I cannot seem to get messaging to work at all. I have requested help and they have done nothing to help me. My recommendation? stay with the free version.
the only problem that I have is about 1/4 the time the texts "sent" from my computer don't get sent ... I have to find my phone, fiddle with it, turn off power-saving, restart MightText, etc... and finally most of the unsent texts get sent. But some still don't, so I have to copy&paste and try to resend... otherwise I'm loving it.
This app has changed the way I work. I am an online health coach and field text messages, fb messages, instagram posts and emails all day long. Now, I don't have to jump from the phone to the laptop constantly. AND I can access my phone from my laptop to play with data transfer without a USB. Totally worth every penny...and it was only $40. Priceless.
Nice app. It stopped once, updated, it started again. Use it at times when I accidentally leave my phone at home. Works nice for that. Also works if I leave my phone home for the kids for whatever reason, still having txting at work. The basics are all available in the free option which is nice.
- SMS sync Speed improvements
- Support large quantities of Media uploads (Pro users only)
- MMS Picture messaging and Group Texting import on new install
- MMS & SMS add'l import on first activation
- More reliable SMS / MMS mark-as-read syncing with SimplyText
- improved Group MMS reliability
- Fixed MMS for some carriers
- Long SMS text messages not getting sent for some ROMs
- Improved group texting speed
- Fixed group texting issue on certain handsets