It’s the briefcase where nothing is forgotten and everything is at your fingertips. Critical travel information is constantly being updated to serve you.
• Automatically access your trip details if you booked through one of thousands of TripCase partners
• Easily forward your confirmation emails to email@example.com
• Stay updated with FREE push notifications on Android and iOS devices
• Quickly add new trip items from your phone with our new ‘Remember this Place’ feature
• Access convenient tools like seat maps, airport maps, weather forecasts, driving directions and more
• Get a ride through Uber with just a few clicks in TripCase
• Conveniently stay on top of your trip notifications from your smartwatch - rich notifications are now on the Samsung Gear S!
Sabre is at the epicenter of what travelers need and want. Leveraging our industry connections and expertise, we have created a consumer-owned place where travelers can access what’s important at any time, in any place and with any device.
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
“perfect for business travelers looking to simplify cluttered travel schedules” — Alex Skjong, Forbes Travel Guide
“beautiful itineraries!” — Rich DeMuro, NBC Los Angeles
“travel without the baggage of stress” — The Washington Post
“great for travel” — Tom Bick in interview with Advertising Age
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
The United app puts valuable travel information in the palm of your hand with our new home screen travel cards, ready to access at a moment’s notice. Signing in to your MileagePlus® account will auto-generate cards, and you can add additional cards manually.
■ Mobile boarding pass card: Scan your mobile boarding pass directly from the app home screen for quick access.
■ Flight status card: Flight status cards appear as a home screen card when any reservation in your app is within 36 hours of departure, giving you direct access to expanded flight information. You may also manually add other flights and control notifications.
■ My reservations card: Eligible reservations update on the home screen, giving you the option to check in directly from the card. You can also manually add upcoming trips.
■ United Club℠ and one-time pass card: United Club members who sign in with their MileagePlus account will see a digital membership card with a bar code for access to United Club locations. United Club one-time passes can also be accessed and purchased in the app.
■ MileagePlus card: Display a digital version of your MileagePlus membership card.
With in-app access to the most frequently used travel tools, including check-in, booking, flight status and MileagePlus account information, the United app provides easy, on-the-go travel planning.
■ Store your mobile boarding pass for quick access.
■ Check in for flights, including international flights for eligible travelers.
■ Select alternate flight options if there are significant flight delays or cancellations.
■ Choose United Travel Options to enhance your experience: Purchase premium cabin or Economy Plus® seating, or enjoy Premier Access®.
■ Book one-way, roundtrip and multi-segment travel.
■ Redeem miles for MileagePlus award travel.
■ Purchase Economy Plus seating.
■ Access upgrade and standby lists.
■ View seating options on the redesigned seat map.
■ Get departure and arrival information.
■ Find out where your flight is coming from and its current location.
■ See inflight amenities.
■ Receive flight status push notifications: Monitor a selected flight and receive automatic updates sent to your device.
■ Add and view your current United reservations.
■ Automatically upgrade and receive upgrade information if you are an eligible Premier® member.
■ Add Premier Access, Economy Plus seating and more to your existing reservations.
■ Add your flights directly to your calendar.
■ Change your seat.
■ Make a same-day flight change.
■ View your Mileage Plus account and subscription information.
■ See recent activity and statements.
■ View flights, including current, past and canceled flights.
■ Enroll in MileagePlus.
-Other helpful travel tools:
■ View airport maps.
■ View route timetables.
■ See United Club locations and hours, and purchase one-time passes.
■ Play Sudoku games.
■ Share your reservations and check-ins with your social network and view our recent tweets.
"Field Trip can help guide the way..." - AllThingsD
"The future of Augmented Reality" - The Atlantic
Field Trip is your guide to the cool, hidden, and unique things in the world around you. Field Trip runs in the background on your phone. When you get close to something interesting, it pops up a card with details about the location. No click is required. If you have a headset or bluetooth connected, it can even read the info to you.
Field Trip can help you learn about everything from local history to the latest and best places to shop, eat, and have fun. You select the local feeds you like and the information pops up on your phone automatically, as you walk next to those places.
The hyperlocal history experts of Arcadia and Historvius will unveil local lore in places you never expected. Trend-setting publications like TimeOut, Thrillist, Spotted by Locals, Zagat, and Eater will point out the best places to eat and drink. Experts at Sunset, Cool Hunting, WeHeart, Inhabitat, and Remodelista will guide you to the latest unique stores and products. Atlas Obscura, Dezeen and Spotted by Locals help you uncover hidden gems no matter where you are. Songkick and Flavorpill guide you to local music.
What did you discover today? Enrich yourself with a Field trip during your commute. Live like a local when you travel to new places. Eat and shop off the beaten path. Or simply discover the obscure history about your neighborhood during your next walk to the park.
Get ready to see this world with new eyes!
NOTE: This app is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
★ Discover thousands of interesting places/experiences that fall under the following categories: Architecture, Historic Places & Events, Lifestyle, Offers & Deals, Food Drinks & Fun, Movie Locations, Outdoor Art and Obscure Places of Interest around you.
★ Choose from three different modes to set frequency of Field Trip notifications. See “Field Trip” worthy places around you on a map, by tapping on cards in map view to pull up enthralling points of interest around you.
★ Go on a Field Trip while you drive. Field Trip can detect when you’re driving and automatically “talk” about interesting places and experience around you.
★ Came across an amazing story or restaurant? Mark it as a favorite to easily come back to it at any point.
★ Capture the memory of a special place, by sharing a wondrous discovery through email and social networks such as Google+, Twitter and Facebook.
★ Wondering where the gem that you recently discovered is? Find your discovered field trip cards in the “recent’ section.
For more information about how to use Field Trip, visit our help center at http://support.google.com/fieldtrip
Follow us on:
* LIVE CURRENCY RATES & CHARTS
- Every world currency & precious metals
- Live proprietary rates refresh every minute
- 30,000+ currency charts for historic rates
- Rate high & lows for multiple time frames
- Calculate prices with the currency converter
- Simultaneously monitor up to 10 currencies
- Our rates are trusted by millions of people
* PERSONALIZE YOUR SETTINGS
- Shake your device to reset rates
- Set the frequency of rate updates
- Turn currency symbols on or off
- Pin your base currency to the top
* USE IT OFFLINE
- Stores the last updated rates
- Convert prices without internet access
We want to make XE Currency better.
Please send feedback to: email@example.com
Hand-selected hotels at great prices. Book your Tonight, now up to 7 days in advance.
Terms and Conditions:
Eligible bookings must have a nightly room rate of $75 or more and be made on the HotelTonight app by resident of the United States or Puerto Rico using a valid MasterCard in order to earn the $25 credit. The $25 credit may be used only on a future booking on the HotelTonight app. Offer period begins for bookings made on or after 12/1/14 and is good while supplies last. Credits expire one year from the date they are granted. To see when your credits expire, just tap ‘Credits’ on the app. Credits will be applied to hotel bookings in the corresponding currency. Example: HotelTonight credits stated in USD will only be applied to hotel bookings billed in USD.
HotelTonight - Plan Less. Live More.
*We are the night out with friends that turned into a road trip to Vegas
*We are the birthday getaway you spontaneously booked for this weekend
*We are the business trip you locked down in 10 seconds, at your soon-to-be-favorite hotel
*We are the excuse to break out of your rut
*We are HotelTonight. And we want you to plan a little less. And live a little more
Here’s how we deliver:
*Great prices! Hotels give us last-minute discounts on their empty rooms. You get the very best rates, guaranteed
*Book a room in just 10 seconds – 3 taps and a swipe!
*Hand-picked selection of top-rated hotels – we’ve done the work to narrow down the best options
*Themed “Playlists" of hotels with recommendations on when and where to book (like hotels with great pools for Sunday Funday)
*Categories (like Basic, Hip and Luxe) to make it easy to find the right hotel
*Hotel descriptions that boil down the top 3 reasons why we like the hotels we work with – and why you will, too
*Upcoming weather forecasts to help you decide where to stay and what to pack (besides your rubber ducky)
*24/7 customer support (with real, live, nice people)
*Say the magic word (“BEYONCE”) at the front desk and the concierge will break out into some killer Bob Fosse-style “Single Ladies” moves (we wish)
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Facebook: facebook.com/HotelTonight
* Twitter: @HotelTonight
* Instagram: @HotelTonight
* Snapchat: @HotelTonight
(Phone users: Wi-Fi Finder requires phone call permission on the phone version as an easy way to call the public Wi-Fi location when viewing the detail view of a Wi-Fi hotspot. The app will NEVER make calls unless you explicitly click on the phone icon and confirm that you would like to call the Wi-Fi location.)
The new Honeycomb version features over 550,000 free and paid locations in 144 countries worldwide.
Never worry again about not finding a Wi-Fi internet connection. Wi-Fi Finder is simply the best app for finding free or paid public Wi-Fi hotspots online or offline—perfect for Skype users on the go!
• Scan for Wi-Fi hotspots around you
• Search for public Wi-Fi anywhere in the world
• View Wi-Fi hotspot detail, call location, get directions or share the hotspot
• Filter results by location (cafe, hotel, etc.) or provider type
• Works both online and offline
• Now available for both phones and tablets
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions for future releases, please contact us.
WorldMate automatically organizes your trips, sends you flight alerts*, recommends great hotels for booking, and offers a wide array of other incredible travel services.
Experience the magic of WorldMate! Forward your airline, hotel, car rental, and even OpenTable confirmation emails to email@example.com, and you’re good to go!
• Home Screen - Get all information you need for your trips to make your travel worry-free, just when you need it.
• Itinerary Manager – The WorldMate itinerary stores all the vital information you’ll need for managing, planning and organizing your trip — beautifully delivered and simple to use.
• Share Itinerary Details – Easily share your travel plans with friends and family via Facebook, or a personalized email. Share the entire trip, part of it or real-time Flight Status
• Flight Status - WorldMate will show you the real-time flight status of your flight so you can easily adapt to flight changes.
• Pushed Flight Alerts - Receive automatic notification of delays, cancellations, and gate changes.
• Flight Reminders - WorldMate will send you a flight reminder a few hours prior to departure, allowing you to know in advance if your flight’s gate or time has changed.
• Flight Search –locate the best flight routes based on your destination, even before your agent!
• Past trips - access your entire past trips information from within the app.
• Mapping & Navigation – View your trip items on map to know where your hotel, car pickup or next meeting is located. Need help getting around? Just click on the ‘Get Directions’ icon, and we’ll show you the best routes
• Travel Widget – Quickly view the next item on your trip right from the device’s home screen.
Hotel and Car Booking:
• Hotel Booking – Get the best room available using WorldMate’s exclusive deal search, now including improved filters!
• “Price Alerts” and “Counter Offers” –WorldMate reviews your hotel booking and notifies you of price drops and saving opportunity.
• Car Rental – Reserve a rental car from hundreds of airports worldwide in unbeatable prices.
• Airport Pickup– Don’t feel like driving? Make limo, town car and van reservations with ease. • Express Booking – Make your future hotel bookings quick and simple by allowing WorldMate to remember your payment information.
• Weather Forecast – Know what to pack using compete 5-day weather forecast.
• Currency Converter –Daily Exchange Rate updates for global currencies
• World Clocks - Always get at the right Time to the right Place
“If you are serious about taking control of your business travel don’t settle for less”- TechCrunch
“9 million members can't be wrong. The upgrade to Gold is a one-time fee, not a subscription, and it's a must” – LA Times
“WorldMate is remarkably useful for keeping tabs on a travel schedule” - Engadget
“Best Apps for Organizing Travel Information” – Travel+Leisure
Download the WorldMate App now!
Connect with us:
• Available in English and Portuguese(Brazil)
• Help improve the app. For any suggestion, error or question, contact us by email, we will be very happy to respond.
• Reviews are welcomed!
Keywords: trip, travel, vacation, car trip, road trip, trip manager, trip expense, trip plan, trip with friends, trip planning, travel planning, travel manager, travel plan
Doubts or sugestions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose area on a map - download data - travel and listen the sightseeing stories and useful advices.
You can share your travel experience by publishing audio story or photo for common use.
• SEARCH and VIEW public restrooms nearest your current location on a map or in a list.
• MAP results with an interactive, location-based map.
• REGISTER using Facebook Connect to Rate, Add, Upload Pictures, and Bookmark bathrooms.
• RATE restrooms by choosing “Sit” (you enjoyed the bathroom) or “Squat” (it could be better) and provide your relevant experience and honest opinions, including pictures.
• ADD public restrooms to the database by entering basic location information and optional details like pictures and features.
• FILTER results by choosing specific features such as Open Now, Sit-or-Squat Rating, Family Bathroom, Baby Changing Table, Handicap Accessible, or Pay-Per-Use toilets.
• BOOKMARK your favorite locations or map out locations for an upcoming trip.
• SHARE with friends via Facebook.
The SitOrSquat by Charmin app lets you access and record bathroom information wherever you go. All of our restroom content is added by YOU, our loyal users. We currently have over 100,000 bathrooms and we need your help in growing that database. Join the SitOrSquat movement! Download the app and add/review a bathroom today! We all go. Why not enjoy the go with SitOrSquat by Charmin.
NOTE: SitOrSquat uses Facebook Connect. Opening this app may send personal information about you or your device to Facebook.
SitOrSquat ON THE WEB
• Visit sitorsquat.com for our website version.
• “Like” Charmin on Facebook.
• Follow us on Twitter @Charmin or tweet #tweetfromtheseat
• Visit charmin.com for more information on versions for other mobile devices.
Trust is a cornerstone of our corporate mission, and the success of our business depends on it. P&G is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information we collect about you, our consumers. View full details of our Privacy Statement:
This application may also seem to have trip truth and guide you to the destination, travel and local, trip case, trip planner, trip planner to obtain data about such as ATM, BANKS, POLICE, UNIVERSITY, GAS, TAXI, BUS, AIRPORT and more, with just one touch of the screen you will get all the information around you say you will do honeymoon packages to Paris, and you are confused to find paris hotel or Hotel
all inclusive resorts,hotel paris, all inclusive vacations, travelling,tourism guide ,the tourist trip
Some features Trip Guide Tourist apps
# You can easily find nearby or any place you desire to look for
# Each location is attached with full details including address, images, rating, phone number, map direction, user review and distance from the place you are currently standing at.
# A great map direction tool with estimated time and distance is available to direct you how to reach your selected destination through streets. In other words, you will never worry to be lost in an unfamiliar location.
# The results may be sorted by distance or rating.
# All search results can be demonstrated in map.
# You can add any location to your Favorite list.
# You will be attracted by a nice-looking icon system.
# Google Voice is also available to support you in finding your places easier.
# Get Your Place and get information where you
all inclusive vacations in tourism traveling guide with cheap hotels
if you want travel must use this application
This application must on GPS Phone