You can select one from three modes:
♫ AUTO - automatic tuning - examined frequency of the signal is interpreted to the next clear sound (in the range of -50 to +50 cents) of the specific frequencies of pure sound,
♫ SOUND - sound tuning - select a specific sound that will be tuned,
♫ PLAY - generate the sound based on the particular frequency.
The buttons on the screen allows to play the individual sound of a guitar strings and the sound of the middle “A” on piano. Settings allow you to specify the sensitivity of the microphones, the base frequency and the deviation in cents on the frequency of 440 Hz There is also the possibility to define a specific octave and the names of sounds.
Don't bother yourself with other tuners, download Best Tuner!
- Beautiful nightstand with choice of clock themes prepared by our fantastic design team, including old-style LED, Flip Clock and gorgeous Nixie tubes
- Thousands of radio stations, including BBC, NPR, Digitally Imported and many more (simply mail us if your favorite is missing)
- Sleep mode - choose from radio or relaxing natural sounds including the sea, jungle, rain, a soothing fan, white noise, or hipnotic binaural beats
- Natural alarm mode softly fades in
- Dismiss options include flipping phone or reaction time test to avoid turning alarm off in your sleep
- Designed for devices right from QVGA through to high-res 10inch tablets, including the Nexus 7
- Weather display adjusted to your location
- Wake to your choice of radio/tones/speaking clock/your music
- Alarm tones include dubstep, ambient beats and special 520hz alarm tone (proven to be more effective at waking deep sleepers)
- Tap-for-time – tap the screen during the night and the phone will read out the current time
- Slide finger to adjust brightness
- Alarm fail-safe includes fallback tones in case Internet radio can’t connect or selected song is not available
- Alarm timer
- Adjustable snooze time and number of snoozes allowed
- Homescreen widget with display of next alarm
- Alarm skip
- Optimised for CPU and memory
- Sleep science features including suggested nap time, in-app sleep tips, reaction time game to avoid sleep inertia, 520hz alarm sound and binaural beats.
*** Make sure to whitelist the application in any task-killers. Task-killers can kill the alarms as well as the app! ***
If you have any feedback or issues in the app (or would like a radio station added) make sure to e-mail us at email@example.com. We're very responsive to e-mail, but unfortunately can't respond to reviews in the Play Store because of Google limitations. You can also visit our support page/FAQ at: http://www.riseupradioalarm.com/support.html
NOTE: The built-in alarm app on certain Android devices clashes with the notification icon, leading the icon to be unreliable on those devices. Any alarms that are set will still go off. In addition the automation airplane mode is no longer available as of Android 4.2. due to changes by Google.
THIS PRO VERSION OF ALARM CLOCK RADIO IS AD-FREE AND CONTAINS ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- choose a mp3 as your backup alarm sound
- change screen colors
LIMITED OFFER: ONLY 0,99 USD OR 0,99 EUR (REGULAR PRICE: 2,99 USD OR 1,99 EUR)! OFFER ENDS ON AUGUST 19!
You wanna wake up to radio music streams?
This alarm clock radio app is absolutely FREE, it offers you a variety of streams with every kinds of music!
How about chillout, lounge, rnb, rock, techno, kpop, relaxing sounds, local radio stations etc?
Choose your favourite stream for each day!
This app is free, so don't hesitate and get your alarm clock radio on your mobile phone!
If you like this app, please rate it and share it.
You don't need to worry about the alarm not going off, if the stream is broken. You will then hear a standard alarm tone.
Some radio streams are not as reliable as others, so please be aware that we cannot guarantee the availability on those streams.
If you encounter any problems, please contact us under the following email-address, so we can fix it:
Please be aware that we do not own or provide any of the radio streams. Therefore we do not take responsibility for any content of these streams.
Alarm Clock 3 respects your privacy: Our Music Alarm Clock does not require any rights for internet access and is free of advertising banners!
Features of Music Alarm Clock 3 (free Version): For each of the three alarms you can independently configure the:
- alarm time,
- music title, alarmtone or ringtone,
- loudness / sound volume
- fade in and fade out
- phone vibration
- alarm duration: one title or 1-20 min
- alarm repetition: run the alarm just once or repeat it every day or repeat it on single or multiple weekdays
- enable snooze and set snooze delay: 3-50min
- auto snooze (reasonable for very short music tracks or alarm tones, e.g. with enabling auto-snooze you might let the cock crowing every 5 or 10 minutes in the morning).
Further apps features:
- Switch-off alarms or snooze optionally by double click, by long touch (>500ms) or double long touch (to prevent accidental switch-off).
- The background of Alarm Clock 3 is dimmable from translucent to completely black.
- The analogue clock can be disabled.
- Additional timer setup menu which pops up instead of the Alarm Time setup menu after long pressing the alarm time button. These timers can only be used when the daily or weekly alarm repetition is disabled (setting "Do not repeat alarm" in alarm preferences).
- Simple Widget which shows besides a small analogue clock the alarm times
very useful for those who have a handler that uses only the UMTS network, in this case is sufficient to force the network by selecting WCDMA Only.
Get more sleep.
SmartSilence keeps your phone silent unless a call is urgent by intelligently screening your calls and muting notifications. SMS replies (text messages) can be automatically sent while you sleep to find out if the call is an emergency. Make lists of who is blocked, who gets an auto-reply asking if it's important, and who gets through right away. Choose a default behavior for everyone not on a list. SmartSilence is the ultimate Do Not Disturb mode for Android.
Wake up the way you want to.
Customize just about everything: the alarm tone or music or even your own voice you wake up to, the length of your snooze time, wake-up schedules, the style of the numerals (including digital clock radio and nixie tubes), and more. You can also set the alarm volume, from vibrate only to extremely loud, and fade-in time for a more gentle alarm!
Do more than just wake up.
Lullaby / sound machine mode helps you fall asleep. Choose from nature sounds, white noise, or your favorite music with a customizable shut-off time. The Dreamer Alarm Clock turns your phone into your very own white noise machine with exclusive sleep sounds.
SmartSilence intelligent notification manager
Set contacts that get auto replies, are blocked, or get through immediately
Customize outgoing auto reply message
Set number of repeat calls that triggers an emergency notification (e.g. for landlines)
Set emergency notification tone
Nixie tube, LED, LCD, flip clock and more styles
12 / 24 - hour time
Set snooze length
Set # of allowed snoozes
Set repeat days
Set fade-in time
Set alarm volume
Set alarm tone / music / voice
Set alarm fade-in time
Set alarm tone/music
Set alarm volume
Manual or auto-dismiss
Option to use SmartSilence to avoid interruptions
Lullaby / white noise machine mode
Choose from built-in relaxation sounds, or your own music
Set play and fade-out times
For full compatibility details, go to http://haledevices.com/phone-compatibility-speaker-dock/
Works best with the Hale Dreamer Alarm Dock for Android.
Visit Developer’s web site - www.haledevices.com
Developer’s email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reads your appointments
- Tells you if you have missed calls or sms
- Plays every day a different song from a playist (optional)
- Donot wake you when holiday is (optional)
- It reminds you of birthdays
- Wakes you gently by slowly increasing volume
- Rate of increase of the volume can vary
- 80 questions over 8 choosable categories.
- Quiz system that randomizes question pool and answer order.
- Fully function alarm system
- Connect to bluetooth speakers and you are guaranteed to get up in the morning
You can also set an interval for automatic announcement of what the current time is.
* click your power button 2-3 times while the background service is running and it will say in a text to speech voice what the current time is.
* Used for example when you have earphones and telephone in your pocket, so you don't have to take it out to know what the time is.
* You might need to go into "voice input & output" -> "text to speech settings" to install TTS default data.
* Request a feature and i'll probebly add it, i read all comments and mails, even if i do not answer.
Give me some feedback in comments and suggestions about stuff you might want added
Online radio and MP3 alarms
Your favorite radio-station or audio-files (MP3) will get you out of bed!
One quick swipe turns the alarm clock into a radio-player if you want to keep listening.
Simple and fast
This alarm clock was designed for a maximum of simplicity and a minimum of needless features.
An intuitive and easy alarm setup with simple gestures allows setting up alarms in seconds.
The gesture controlled setup of recurrent alarms has never been easier.
Smart motion control
Feels like magic, when a simple move of your phone dismisses the alarm.
Flip it, shake it or lift it. - and this alarmclock will respond in a way you want it to.
Dismiss, snooze or go-silent.
No need for ads!
PocketBell is, and will always be, completely ad-free.
Unfortunately some radiostations start streaming with short audio-ads.
PocketBell has no bearing on that! Try your favorite station to find out...
PocketBell Monitor the alarm-timeline widget provides a clear view on your upcoming alarms as well as it offers the opportunity to activate / deactivate or skip alarms right from your homescreen. Take a look at the next alarm countdown any time you please.
PocketBell Radio the onlinestream radioplayer allows you to listen to your favorite radiostation whenever you want to. Use the built-in sleeptimer to end your day with music.
MP3 / radiostream / ringtone - alarm sounds
Radio player mode - 'Keep listening'
Motion control (Flip / Shake / Lift)
Progressive alarm (volume + vibration)
'Next alarm' countdown
Gesture controlled alarm setup
Day/Night - mode
The free version of this alarm clock has minor limitations according setting flexibility.
Upgrade to PRO-version to unlock snooze-time-setup (15 min*) and alarm-duration-setup (180 sec*)
NOTE: In radioplayer-mode there is no limited duration for listening radiostreams (free-version also!)
*) Free-Version defaults
Your ideas and thoughts are highly appreciated.
Thanks for all your great feedback that helped to improve this app.
Join the PocketBell community - http://bit.ly/1Fp6Ft4 - to share your ideas, request a radiostation, request a feature and more.
If you have a Sony device with STAMINA mode, you either need to disable this mode or add PocketBell to the active applications in standby.
GetRIL shows the device's current RIL (Radio Interface Layer) and baseband, notifying you if they match or not. If not - and you're on a rooted device - you'll be able to download and install a new matching RIL.
• See the device's current RIL & baseband
• Recommends RIL based on the device's baseband version
• Recommends a baseband based on the device's RIL version
• Backup & restoration of the RIL
• Downloading and installation of a new matching RIL
• RIL reporting: your device got an 'Unknown RIL'? Email it to me directly from within the app and I'll try to sort hings out
• Localized to: English, Danish, German, Dutch, French, Czech, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Greek
• LG Optimus 2X (+ G2X), LG Optimus 3D (+ Thrill 4G), LG Optimus Black, LG Optimus 4X, LG Nitro HD
• HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation 4G, HTC One X, HTC One V, HTC One S
• Samsung Galaxy Nexus (maguro), Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5
• Google Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7
• Sony Xperia Z2
NOTE: some of these devices has preliminary support, meaning that these devices needs more, confirmed, data.
BACKUP & RESTORE
If you accidentally install a faulty RIL you can safely restore a backup of your previous RIL, which is automatically backed up.
There's also the ability to keep the current RIL after a ROM flash. This feature only work on CyanogenMod based ROMs.
HELP & ASSISTANCE
I'll try to keep the app up-to-date when new RILs and basebands get released. Have any information to share with me? Please send me an e-mail.
Need help? Don't hesitate to contact me, but first off - go see the help section within the app.
DISCLAIMER: I don't take liability for any damage your phone might sustain, while/after using this app.
NOTE: if you're recieving "unsupported device" messages it's not on me to blame. I'm sad to see all the negative feedback and ratings I've been getting recently because of this.
The main issue if you're on a supported device, but recieves this message is because either your carrier or ROM developer have changed some values within a file (build.prop). With this release of GetRIL I've made some changes so that I can add your devices as "supported" devices either way... with one caveat: I'll have to do this manually.
This is a FM alarm clock radio. Yes it's working with FM... No streaming !
When alarm goes off, the radio is played on speakers. Your headphones must be plugged !!! Else a default song is played.
If you have a task killer, it must not kill this application, else the alarms will be disabled.
Some instructions to use this alarm clock radio:
To create an alarm : use the menu button of your phone
To edit one : press it.
To delete one : long-press it.
To desactivate/activate one : press the icon on his right.
keywords : fm, alarm, clock, radio