You can select one from three modes:
♫ AUTO - automatic tuning - examined frequency of the signal is interpreted to the next clear sound (in the range of -50 to +50 cents) of the specific frequencies of pure sound,
♫ SOUND - sound tuning - select a specific sound that will be tuned,
♫ PLAY - generate the sound based on the particular frequency.
The buttons on the screen allows to play the individual sound of a guitar strings and the sound of the middle “A” on piano. Settings allow you to specify the sensitivity of the microphones, the base frequency and the deviation in cents on the frequency of 440 Hz There is also the possibility to define a specific octave and the names of sounds.
Don't bother yourself with other tuners, download Best Tuner!
- Beautiful nightstand with choice of clock themes prepared by our fantastic design team, including old-style LED, Flip Clock and gorgeous Nixie tubes
- Thousands of radio stations, including BBC, NPR, Digitally Imported and many more (simply mail us if your favorite is missing)
- Sleep mode - choose from radio or relaxing natural sounds including the sea, jungle, rain, a soothing fan, white noise, or hipnotic binaural beats
- Natural alarm mode softly fades in
- Dismiss options include flipping phone or reaction time test to avoid turning alarm off in your sleep
- Designed for devices right from QVGA through to high-res 10inch tablets, including the Nexus 7
- Weather display adjusted to your location
- Wake to your choice of radio/tones/speaking clock/your music
- Alarm tones include dubstep, ambient beats and special 520hz alarm tone (proven to be more effective at waking deep sleepers)
- Tap-for-time – tap the screen during the night and the phone will read out the current time
- Slide finger to adjust brightness
- Alarm fail-safe includes fallback tones in case Internet radio can’t connect or selected song is not available
- Alarm timer
- Adjustable snooze time and number of snoozes allowed
- Homescreen widget with display of next alarm
- Alarm skip
- Optimised for CPU and memory
- Sleep science features including suggested nap time, in-app sleep tips, reaction time game to avoid sleep inertia, 520hz alarm sound and binaural beats.
*** Make sure to whitelist the application in any task-killers. Task-killers can kill the alarms as well as the app! ***
If you have any feedback or issues in the app (or would like a radio station added) make sure to e-mail us at email@example.com. We're very responsive to e-mail, but unfortunately can't respond to reviews in the Play Store because of Google limitations. You can also visit our support page/FAQ at: http://www.riseupradioalarm.com/support.html
NOTE: The built-in alarm app on certain Android devices clashes with the notification icon, leading the icon to be unreliable on those devices. Any alarms that are set will still go off. In addition the automation airplane mode is no longer available as of Android 4.2. due to changes by Google.
Online radio and MP3 alarms
Your favorite radio-station or audio-files (MP3) will get you out of bed!
One quick swipe turns the alarm clock into a radio-player if you want to keep listening.
Simple and fast
This alarm clock was designed for a maximum of simplicity and a minimum of needless features.
An intuitive and easy alarm setup with simple gestures allows setting up alarms in seconds.
The gesture controlled setup of recurrent alarms has never been easier.
Smart motion control
Feels like magic, when a simple move of your phone dismisses the alarm.
Flip it, shake it or lift it. - and this alarmclock will respond in a way you want it to.
Dismiss, snooze or go-silent.
No need for ads!
PocketBell is, and will always be, completely ad-free.
Unfortunately some radiostations start streaming with short audio-ads.
PocketBell has no bearing on that! Try your favorite station to find out...
MP3 / radiostream / ringtone - alarm sounds
Radio player mode - 'Keep listening'
Motion control (Flip / Shake / Lift)
Progressive alarm (volume + vibration)
'Next alarm' countdown
Gesture controlled alarm setup
Day/Night - mode
The free version of this alarm clock has minor limitations according setting flexibility.
Upgrade to PRO-version to unlock snooze-time-setup (15 min*) and alarm-duration-setup (60 sec*)
NOTE: In radioplayer-mode there is no limited duration for listening radiostreams (free-version also!)
*) Free-Version defaults
very useful for those who have a handler that uses only the UMTS network, in this case is sufficient to force the network by selecting WCDMA Only.
From a distance you can see at a glance the cool big digital/analog clock screen and
alarm time , weather information, battery charge status also displayed.
Night light feature that can be used conveniently.
App by registering frequently used and easily has the ability to run up .
"Tiny Clock" was developed for "Tiny-G" which is a speaker dock of TINYCO company however it is useful enough without speaker dock.
- "Tiny Clock" wll run automatically after docking
- Analog / Digital clock display
- 10 colors of clock face
- With a simple touch of the clock color / brightness adjustment
- The screen brightness automatically according to ambient brightness adjustment (Auto Dimming)
- Three alarm ways
Alarm sound: Play music or sound you want
App runs : the specified App ( Internet radio , etc) running
Lighting: turn on smart phone 's camera flash light
- Weather information ( YAHOO Weather )
- Provides the ability to run your favorite App
- Night light function ( using the smartphone 's camera flash )
- The night ringer volume automatically adjust
Get more sleep.
SmartSilence keeps your phone silent unless a call is urgent by intelligently screening your calls and muting notifications. SMS replies (text messages) can be automatically sent while you sleep to find out if the call is an emergency. Make lists of who is blocked, who gets an auto-reply asking if it's important, and who gets through right away. Choose a default behavior for everyone not on a list. SmartSilence is the ultimate Do Not Disturb mode for Android.
Wake up the way you want to.
Customize just about everything: the alarm tone or music or even your own voice you wake up to, the length of your snooze time, wake-up schedules, the style of the numerals (including digital clock radio and nixie tubes), and more. You can also set the alarm volume, from vibrate only to extremely loud, and fade-in time for a more gentle alarm!
Do more than just wake up.
Lullaby / sound machine mode helps you fall asleep. Choose from nature sounds, white noise, or your favorite music with a customizable shut-off time. The Dreamer Alarm Clock turns your phone into your very own white noise machine with exclusive sleep sounds.
SmartSilence intelligent notification manager
Set contacts that get auto replies, are blocked, or get through immediately
Customize outgoing auto reply message
Set number of repeat calls that triggers an emergency notification (e.g. for landlines)
Set emergency notification tone
Nixie tube, LED, LCD, flip clock and more styles
12 / 24 - hour time
Set snooze length
Set # of allowed snoozes
Set repeat days
Set fade-in time
Set alarm volume
Set alarm tone / music / voice
Set alarm fade-in time
Set alarm tone/music
Set alarm volume
Manual or auto-dismiss
Option to use SmartSilence to avoid interruptions
Lullaby / white noise machine mode
Choose from built-in relaxation sounds, or your own music
Set play and fade-out times
For full compatibility details, go to http://haledevices.com/phone-compatibility-speaker-dock/
Works best with the Hale Dreamer Alarm Dock for Android.
Visit Developer’s web site - www.haledevices.com
Developer’s email – firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a FM alarm clock radio. Yes it's working with FM... No streaming !
When alarm goes off, the radio is played on speakers. Your headphones must be plugged !!! Else a default song is played.
If you have a task killer, it must not kill this application, else the alarms will be disabled.
Some instructions to use this alarm clock radio:
To create an alarm : use the menu button of your phone
To edit one : press it.
To delete one : long-press it.
To desactivate/activate one : press the icon on his right.
keywords : fm, alarm, clock, radio