Are you always running out of fingers when counting things? Well it's time to put an end to that with Count! Count laps, reps, inventory, cars, people, shots of vodka or even nickels from your piggy bank!
-Shot counter (drinking games)
-Elegant design and multiple themes to choose from.
-Active homescreen widget for on the fly usage.
-Volume keys increase & decrease the count.
-Customizable increment number and a five digit display.
-Able to retrieve previous number value.
-Feedback with an audible click or vibration.
-Keep screen always on option.
-Count! is and always will be free!
Use this app to count anything countable, from inventory, customers, laps, to scores, votes. Up to 100 counters, assign button on the phone to count without touching the screen, optionally record time stamp for each count, email/share feature, counters are saved after exiting, score keeper for card games.
In-app purchase will allow you to upgrade to the pro version which has no Ads and supports save/load the counter definitions as well as importing from or exporting to csv files. The counter can also be customized to have different weight, a different increase/decrease by count for each click, different colors and notification sounds. For tablets you can have up to four columns so that you can display a lot of counters on one screen
Compatible with both tablets and phones. Supports both portrait and landscape orientation
It can be used as a full-fledged replacement for paper.
Team names and scores of all counters are saved.
It's possible to create and manage multiple lists.
If this app crashes on startup, try to delete the app data or reinstall the app.
If you run into other problems, do not hesitate to contact me.
Counter is available for Android Wear! Keep track of your counts using your favourite counting app, now on your watch!
Counter is a multi counter that allows you to keep track of all the important events of your life. Never forget again how many ping pong matches you have won.
Counter is the only Counter that supports decimal numbers!!
★ Use tally counter to:
• Quit bad habits, like smoke or procrastination
• Count won ping pong matches
• Count drinks sold and cars that passed by you
• Count the number of nights you went to the restaurant
• Keep track of the score on card and board games.
• Keep track of your diet
★ Counter allows you to:
✓ Create multiple tally counters
✓ Customize the color of each counter
✓ Set goals that you want to reach
✓ Check your statistics for each counter
✓ Export your counters statistics using a CSV file https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z11BL-2xsC4
✓ Export statistics for a specific counter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-5nF3B05e8
✓ Generate funny random counters!
✓ Configure count increment value
✓ Support for negative values, like how many time you end the night sober :D
✓ Use our awesome widget
✓ Keep track of thing on your Android Wear!
★ A very special thanks to the translators:
• Patrick Studniarz, German
• Leonel Gomes, French
• Leave us an email if you want to help translate Counter to your language ;)
If you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your feedback, please rate us!
With love, KISS
Perfect for counting laps, objects, etc.
This tally counter is free (as in freedom) software .The source code is available in github.
+ Hiển thị thông tin của 102 tuyến xe buýt tại thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, bao gồm:tên tuyến, thời gian hoạt động, khoảng các tuyến, các đường thuộc lượt đi và lượt về...
+ Xem thông tin lượt đi và lượt về của một tuyến trên bản đồ.
+ Xác định vị trí hiện thời thông qua network và hiển thị các trạm xe buýt xung quanh.
+ Tìm đường đi bằng xe buýt giữa hai điểm trên bản đồ.
+ Chụp hình bản đồ định vị và chia sẽ vị trí của bạn qua twitter, facebook, email..
Mặc dù còn một số lỗi nhưng hy vọng hữu ích cho mọi người và mong sự góp ý để cải tiến sản phẩm
You can count, undo last count or reset to start again.
Besides you can count by ones, by fives or whatever you want.
MultiTallyCounter is best counter application for Traffic census, questionnaire, and bird watching, etc.
[The main function]
･The name can be given to each counter
･Count Data can save as file(SDCard)
･Count Data can open from file(SDCard)
･Count Data can send to mail
Insomnia keeps your device and screen awake, either by your command or automatically from physical connections and active calls.
- Configurable activation through common events:
- Active incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Charging via AC or USB
- Headset connected
- Connection to a USB host
- Options to disable when your battery starts running low
- Notification icon for quick toggling
- Restores on device boot
- Wifi lock
Automatic triggers are disabled by default except for USB connections. Headset connection trigger requires a small background service to listen for the events.
Requires permission to view phone call states to allow for automatic activation during calls (functionality disabled by default).
Tags: keep awake, screen awake, keep active, insomnia, caffeine
enables stay awake,
- if plugged in to AC/USB
To work the stay awake "if plugged in to AC/USB" mode, please unplug your device from AC/USB and check the box; then plug in again.
- viewing map when driving a car
- playing movies or slideshow
- developing apps
* may not work on custom ROM.
Most options are FREE and donator options are cheaper than simillar app on the store!
Download our new app Auto Exec! Easy Tasker! Stay Alive! donators get 10% rebate on Auto Exec! Easy Tasker.
Keep your screen on when your device is running your GPS application, favorite remote control, playing a movie or slideshow, etc... Perfect to keep your screen on without dimming for application development. Your screen will never go back to sleep until you want it to...
Choose when you want your device to Stay Alive!:
• NEW: On except if one of the applications you selected is in foreground
• Only when you have power
• Even if you are running on batteries
• When one of the applications you selected is in foreground
• Can be automatically disabled when you connect to your car or desktop docking station
• Prevent or allow Stay Alive! to dim your screen when active
• Protect your battery with minimum battery level auto pause option
• Easily pause Stay Alive! when not needed from the notification zone. No need for a widget!
• NO annoying ADS!
• HOLO light and dark themes!
• NEW Display a black screen to prevent screen lock and save battery on AMOLED screens. Just touch the screen to wake up.
• Auto start on boot
• Hide top bar icon (Android 4.1+)
• Automatically keep screen on when plugged even if configured to stay on for specific apps when unplugged
• Keep screen on even when locked
• Automatically pause SA! with proximity sensor
• Change config colors!
Easy power operation mode changes with the notification icons! It will show you which power mode you are using and allow you to quickly change between modes. You can also quickly activate the Stay Alive for specific application mode!
Stay Alive! will automatically disable itself then you manually turn off your device. It won't keep your screen on if your device wakes up when it receives a notification.
Stay Alive! will not change your display timeout value or brightness settings. It will prevent your device from going to sleep based on your needs.
We made this application Ad Free. Please, support this initiative by donating using the menu option in the application.
Please use our email address for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store don't allow me to gather enough information or contact you.
Support Forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=46379475
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103504696247906095281
GET_TASKS - Needed to list applications you want to keep alive.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed to disable Stay Alive! if the device is off.
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to keep the device Alive!
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to write the user configuration.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to read the user configuration.
BILLING - Needed for the donation option!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to auto start Stay Alive! on boot
Tags: Screen Alive, Screen Awake, Galaxy Dim, Brightness, Timeout
You can toggle it manually or let it automatically activate only when the device is connected to AC Adapter and/or Computer. It is also possible to let Caffeine automatically activate when specific applications are open.
Support for Android 2.2 - Android L
Explanation for permissions:
- In-app purchases: For donations
- Device & app history: This is required to support the Caffeine feature which allows it to activate for specific applications that are open.
tags: prevent sleep, stand-by, screen, display, awake, screen always on, usb, dock, notification
basically anything countable.
*Make upto 8 separate tallys
*Reset and undo last count
*Customize name, initial and increment value of each tally
*Remembers last count on all tallys
*E-mail your counter data
*Big and clear buttons
*Count upto 6 figure values
*App to SD card Enabled
VIBRATE - Used to provide feedback on button clicks.
WAKE LOCK - Prevent screen from locking.
- Make upto 8 separate tallys
- Customize name, initial and increment value of each tally
- Remembers last count on all tallys
- Preference menu
- Support larger screens
- Email count data
- Minor bugs fixed
- Minor bugs fixed
- No banner ads - just donate from the Preferences page if you like the app.
- Lap time records with minimum, maximum, and average lap times.
- Press and hold the start/stop/lap buttons to enlarge them.
- Use the "unlap" and "unstop" menu items to undo accidental touches of the Lap or Stop buttons.
- Portrait and landscape layouts.
- Haptic feedback option when pressing start, stop, or lap buttons.
- "Talking stopwatch" will recite lap time and stop time so you can stay focused on what you're timing.
- Optionally prevent the phone from sleeping so you don't miss any button presses.
- Use the volume buttons for start/stop or start/lap/stop actions.
- Notification icon provides quick access back to the stopwatch from within other apps.
- Lock-in a preferred screen orientation.