A light weight yet powerful CHM file reader.
1. Auto scan CHM file in SDCard, or you can select the book folder
2. TOC tree support
3. Full screen support
4. Auto set zoom level and page scoll of your last reading
5. Large file support
6. Bookmark support
7. Language encoding support
8. Brightness adjustment support
9. Night mode (Highlight) support
This is free version of SuperCHM. There is one AD when reading, but you can disable it in the settings.
Please rate to support us.
keywords: chm reader, chm, ebook reader, chm file reader,chm viewer, chm ebook viewer
---"Save page" is an add-on of UC Browser.-----
Want to keep some useful pages for later viewing?Always view a page and might need it while offline?Just click the "Save Page" icon on the panel.Now you have not only saved it as a webpage, but also a TXT file.
Smart file viewer is allow you to browse files from android device SD card.
App having an options for create, copy, rename, move and delete directories and files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to open. It will also arrange the files for type, name, date, size with ascending and descending orders(Whatever your wish).
App having an options for resize the texts, change background colours and also choose file type settings.
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Microsoft Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive.
There is a 10 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources can be much larger.
By using this WiFi scanner, you are helping support the Southern Methodist University wireless technology research group learn more about wireless signals in current use across the world and develop more efficient protocols and algorithms.
- Before or at the time of collecting usage statistics, we will disassociate the measured data from the user's personal identification.
- We will collect and use of usage statistics solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain usage statistics as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect usage statistics by a lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- A user's location should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date and without regard to the person's identity.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.