London Tube Map 2014 (works offline)
Live Tube Status / Train Updates (tube.lu)
Live Bus Status / Bus Schedules (TFL)
Live Tube / Train Departure Times (TFL)
Plan A Journey/Route(TFL)
Call For A Taxi (Call-A-Cab)
Pay Congestion Charge (TFL)
Top Up Oyster Card/Check Oyster Balance (TFL)
(TFL) services require internet access for up to date information and are provided directly by Transport For London
● Simple, fast and easy to use.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Unique "Minute Map" feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map.
● Latest official TFL (Transport For London) tube map.
● Planned route animates on the tube map.
●.Switch to online street map (when an internet connection is available).
● Services can be turned on or off, routing around problems.
● Works in both landscape and portrait modes.
● Easily locates your nearest London transport stop.
● Places of interest, parks etc are built in to the application.
● Offline routing with clear map and text views
● GPS locating
● Station exit information
● Live service status and departure board information
● OVERVIEW ● The London Tube Map application is a superb route planner for the London Underground (Tube)system with many unique features. The inbuilt map provides the official TFL map of the city underground services with the ability to switch to an online street map view when an internet connection is available. This way the user can view the online map feature when above ground and the transport map and route planning is still fully functional underground or anywhere there is no internet connection. This provides the best of both worlds, the transport map and route planning anytime, anywhere and online street maps and search when a connection is available.
● ROUTING ● Does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport system, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including changes, directions of travel, number of stops, predicted journey times, etc. Uniquely this application gives you “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the Northern line (Southbound) towards Stockwell for 10 mins (6 stops). Service runs every 7 minutes” which is essential when finding the correct platform and connection. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● The tube map and routing do not require an internet connection and therefore you will not be charged data connection fees. This also means the application runs perfectly underground, on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● LIVE INFO ● When an internet connection is available, optional "Live Information" on the current state of the transport services and real time station departure boards can be viewed allowing you to plan your journeys in advance and avoid any potential delays. Unique to this application is the ability to turn off services that are out of action and automatically calculate an alternative route.
● MINUTE MAP ● This unique feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map. This is helpful for getting a sense of scale and connectivity of the transport system and can provide some interesting results.
● MORE MAPS ● This map is one in a series of Zuti worldwide city maps, if you like this product you may also enjoy some of our other offerings, please visit www.zuti.co.uk for further information.
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
New York City, San Franscisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia
+ London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome and Mexico City (more coming..).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress / GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
- Comprehensive. A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes (walk, bus, subway / metro, cycle / bike sharing, cab / taxi, train / rail, tram, ferry).
- Real-time data. Live times and info on all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times).
- Simple, fast, usable and award winning design.
- Full of features. Disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, calories burned, metro map, saved routes, weather, Meet Me Somewhere.
- Personalization. Ability to tailor the app around your needs. All sorts of things you need or may not even realize that you need to manage your life in the city.
- Rapid updates. We will keep improving this app until it is the best one on your phone.
- Now supports Android Wear, live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch.
★★★★★ "If I could only have one app on my phone, this would be it"
★★★★★ "Best transport app I have ever used"
★★★★★ ""This app is essential for my commute on a daily basis and the real time scheduling is a live saver”
★★★★★ "The most useful and well developed app on Android"
★★★★★ "I would be literally lost without it. This is possibly the best app EVER and is updated regularly, love the humour and hardwork that has gone into this app :)"
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), Metro-North Railroad (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE), New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT), New Jersey Transit Buses / Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford ferries), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bike, Taxis
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share, Taxis
- Los Angeles: Metro (Metro, Metro Liner, Buses), Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: Philadelphia SEPTA (Trolleys, Buses, Rapid Transit, Commuter Rail), PATCO, NJ Transit Buses (Buses, Rail, Light Rail)
- London: Transport for London (TfL), Underground, Overground, Dockland Light Railway (DLR), Tramlink, National Rail Trains, Barclays Bikes
- Paris: Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens (RATP), SNCF, RER, Transilien Trains, Vélib
- Mexico City: Metro (STC), Metrobús Mexico DF, Suburbano, Trolebús & Tren Ligero (STE), Camiones (RTP), Ecobici
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecitymapper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Citymapper
Follow us on Google+: http://google.com/+Citymapper
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on.
• London Oyster card balance instantly
• Get Incomplete Journey notifications
• Check your season tickets and expiry dates
• Use handy Home screen widgets to check balance
• Open TFL website to manage auto top-up and add/renew/top-up ticket
• Supports TFL accounts with multiple cards
• Supports multiple Oyster accounts easily
• Use card number name alias feature
• Oyster card journey history within 8 weeks
• Send Oyster journey history via email
• Check your Contactless cards information
• Apply for refunds once a month
• Check refunds history for the last 12 weeks
• Switch multiple Contactless accounts quickly
• Contacless card travel statement within 12 months
[OYSTER TOPUP SHOP LOCATION]
• Auto-locate your nearest 3800+ Oyster ticket shops on interactive map
• Navigate and StreetView to top-up location.
• Search shops by street name, POI, postcode, etc
• Supports NFC feature (launch this app instantly)
• NFC feature setting to turn on/off
• Add Oyster widgets on the Lock screen for Android 4.2+ device
• Use data cache system for offline mode
• TFL customer service information
• Journey history details settings
• Font size setting (for table users)
• Cache system setting
• NFC related settings
• Displays TFL issue messages correctly.
• Fast dev support when you have issues.
★★★ 21 DAY TRIAL VERSION FOR AD-FREE FULL VERSION ★★★
[FEATURES COMING SOON]
• Student card support
• Claim for over 15 minutes delay
• Tube fare information
• Trip calculator
• TFL Oyster or Contactless online account is required to use this app.
• About supporting Oyster NFC feature (Please read carefully), We only use this feature to launch this app instantly. We tried, but could not read Oyster card data encrypted.
• Have you got any problems or suggestions with this app? Please email us before leaving bad reviews!!! We always do our best to support.
• This app is not associated with TFL or Oyster or Transys or any related brands. We simply make a different interface to their website/accessible representation available to you without claiming any rights to the data.
• The services provided by this app is supplied without any guarantees, conditions or warranties.
Bus London Live London Bus is a real time bus tracker application for London with flexible screen widgets for live departure. These brilliant widgets are resizable and scrollable.
A. Favorite Stop Widget - For all buses coming to a stop
B. Favorite Buses Widget - For daily go to work & home bus
C. Favourite Route Widget - For transferring to another bus
With Bus London Live London Bus you don’t have to wait at the bus stop for the bus to come. Bus London Live London Bus will tell you exactly when the bus will come to your stop. First select the neaby route and the stop that you want to get bus arrival times. Bus London Live London Bus will give you exact time bus arrival at your selected stop.
Bus London Live London Bus Features:
- View buses position on map
- A GPS search for London nearby bus stops with routes information.
- 3 colour theme to choose from
- Use drag and release to manage favourite list of London route and bus stop.
- View multiple arrival timings for a route.
- Check subsequent buses departure at a London stop.
- Interactive map search for London bus stops.
- Includes a tracker for your London bus registration number.
- Auto refresh for favourite routes time.
- Route map with live vehicles.
- Search by route, road or stop.
Have fun! Please help by leaving your review for Bus London Live London Bus.
All live countdown data used in Bus London Live London Bus is provided by Transport for London ( TFL )
If you have any comments, questions or issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a problem with the app, please email me instead of resorting to daft negative reviews. Most issues are down to a particular device and this application is compatible with over 1027 different ones!
- Intuitive map interface
- Live bus departure boards (Countdown)
- Live arrivals for London Underground, DLR and London Overground [BETA]
- Journey Planner integration with walking directions (beta)
- Licensed London Underground (Tube) map
- Service updates for the London Underground and bus routes
- Live cycle hire data
- TfL CCTV traffic cameras
- Easy to use favourites and nearby locations
- View actual bus routes on the map
- Filter bus routes to ignore the ones you don't use
Easy to use with an intuitive layout and flow.
► Easy to use point to point journey planner
► Live departures for bus, tube and train.
► Intelligent location search (stations, points of interest, post-codes etc.)
► Interactive tube map / tube status
► Use the simple "Get me to..." function
► Select journey end points by text search (station names, points of interest, post codes etc.), selecting markers/pins on the map, choose your current location or a favourite place.
► Plan ahead for arrive or depart time.
► Specify transport mode / mobility requirements.
► View itineraries as a list or on the map.
► Seamless connection from journey plans to live departures boards
► View transport routes (list of stops or map) with journey/arrival times.
► Keep a record of journey plans for viewing off-line.
► Built-in, searchable, interactive, geographical Tube Map
► Tube status report (Now / weekend)
► Reminder alarms for selected itineraries
(long press the itinerary to activate)
► Font size settings (select in preferences)
► Filters and sort options for departures boards
Tip: before you start typing, the search dialog shows your top three 'My places'. Sort 'My places' using the grabbers on the right of the screen to get home, work, etc. in the top three.
London journey planning, made easy.
► Powered by the Transport for London Journey Planner API
► Live London bus (TfL Countdown) and underground departures and status provided by Transport for London
► Scheduled departures provided by Traveline / TMU Limited
► Rail information contains data provided by Network Rail Infrastructure Limited under the following license:
Please give feedback to email@example.com
If like thousands of other Londoners you need answers to these questions then look no further than the "Live London Bus Tracker" app for Android devices.
Live London Bus Tracker is an Android app that makes use of tfl's bus countdown data stream.
This data stream provides information on bus arrival times of approx 90% of London's bus stops.
This app accesses the stream and provides a simple interface to view all the data.
Live countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at 20000 stops across London
Favourites. Add a bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Journey Planner. Plan your journeys, find out how to get from one place to another instantly.
Get me home. Store your home post code and find out how to get home from anywhere in London at any time at the click of a button.
Arrival Alarm. Set an alarm to be notified when a bus is nearly due!
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Filters. Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes
Comprehensive search. Find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Area View. View all the bus stops of an area or post code
Search on map. View all the bus stops within a mile radius of anywhere clicked on the map(Within the London area of course!)
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Times and Data. Please note, all times and data provided by the app comes from tfl. Any timing issues will be down to the data coming from tfl, the app does NOT make any timing or data assumptions!
The next time you go on the London Underground make sure you take Tube Map along for the ride!
London Transport Awards - Excellence in Technology Winner 2013.
The Appsters Awards - Best use of Geo-Location Winner 2012.
• Official licensed London Underground Tube map from TfL (Transport for London).
• Route anywhere in London. Places, postcodes, points of interest and tube stations.
• Route highlighted with pins on the map - your start station green pin, change station(s) orange and your destination station red.
• Recent routes and station searches listed for quick access.
• Save your favourite London Underground routes.
• Your nearest London Underground station. Highlighted on the map.
• LIVE departure boards and London Underground station information.
• In-app purchases - Remove Ads, First & Last Trains and Tube Exits. Bulk Saver gives you all these extra features at one great price or buy individually.
• Twitter integration - access to Tube Map's aggregated feed of Status and News Tweets.
Access our myTrains app directly from Tube Map, getting departure information for National Rail stations. Don't already have myTrains? Don't worry a link will take you straight to store to download the latest FREE version.
Have your say about Tube Map. Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TubeMap or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. Let's stay in touch.
Tube Map uses a number of permissions, here's what and why:
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to add an event (such as a concert) to your calendar. This will only happen when you interact with the ad and specifically request the event be added.
This permission is used to facilitate location functionality when finding nearby stations using GPS only.
The permission is used to store some content locally on your device to ensure the app and the advertising we show performs well.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to interact with some ads via voice commands. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts and you will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
DEVICE ID & CALL INFORMATION
This permission is used to get device ID required for advertising only. It’s not used to collate any other information about phone state or usage.
This permission is used to provide access to live information, Twitter feeds for advertising purposes only.
It is used to determine network connectivity status for advertising only.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to be alerted through vibration with some ads. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
Book in advance to save 43% on average*.
Train travel made easy; plan your journey, check live train times & platform information in the palm of your hand. Buy tickets for any UK train route.
We make train travel easy:
• Journey planning and train times.
• View live train departure boards.
• See what platform you depart from
• Recent and saved journeys on your home screen
• View station information including maps and local taxi numbers.
Buy tickets on the go:
• Buy tickets for any UK train route.
• Purchase tickets up to 10 minutes before boarding.
• Save your preferred payment card details.
• Collect from over 1,000 stations.
• View ticket reference details in your app, even without a signal.
• Mobile ticketing available on selected routes**.
Buy tickets for all major UK train operators:
First Great Western
South West Trains
Arriva Trains Wales
South Eastern Trains
Abellio Greater Anglia
East Midlands Trains
*Average savings with Advance fares vs purchase on the day of travel at the ticket office. Selected routes only, subject to availability.
**Mobile tickets are only available on selected routes.
We always respect your privacy, check this page to see the reasons we need to ask for permissions:
Say goodbye to that overwhelming feeling of anxiety you get when rushing to catch a train or bus. No more need to worry whether you’ll be lucky enough to get there in the nick of time.
With a stylish and easy to use interface, this app provides real-time train arrival information for all stations on the TFL network.
Now London commuters will have real-time access to station information and countdown clocks from homes, offices, or while on the go.
Available now in the Google Play Store, this free-to-download app shares the same features as the TFL website - just select your stations and get the next train arrival times in both directions.
The app covers all stations on the London underground network and provides an expanding list of real-time journey planning tools for customers.
Key features include:
- Advanced journey planner
- Live departures
- Live service updates
- Planned journeys available offline
- Instant access to recent journeys
- Remembers your home, work and other key locations
- Real-time information refresh
All data is provided by Transport for London.
- Added Crayola color scheme
- Added integrated Color Blindness Test
- Added ability to save image to SD
Please visit the website for more details.
A native mobile app teaching artists the foundational elements that make up a strong photo and come "Before The Filter". First:
- BTF introduces the topic, sometimes compositional or topical (food, selfies, etc) and the concept behind it
- then it shows a few examples of the technique in use
- then a grid/template is shown and explained how to be used
- then the grid is overlayed on the camera viewfinder
- once a picture is taken tips are given on editing it in relation to the principal
Finally the artist can share their before & after editing photos together, proud of the fact that even their "Before The Filter" photo looks great!
This app was made during Photo Hack Day Japan in February 2014 by Antony Tran and Benjamin Watanabe.