This app will be helpful to those just starting in chromatography but it can also serve as a refresher for long-time users in the field.
See SKC online Sampling Guides at http://www.skcinc.com/guides.asp.
• A sampling library at your fingertips! SKC Sampling Guide is an excellent field reference to use during sampling projects, consultations, and in the lab.
• Simple navigation allows you to find the compound of interest quickly and access information easily. Entries are pre-sorted alphabetically by chemical compound.
• Fast search feature by letter click or chemical name entry.
• Convenient method links take you directly to OSHA, NIOSH, ASTM, and EPA method pages for a more in-depth look.
• Take the guesswork out of equipment! Each guide entry provides a listing of equipment suitable for use with each method for the compound of interest.
• Direct-buy equipment and media links provide fast access to the SKC online store for detailed product information and easy ordering.
I appreciate all feedback, feel free to email me with any suggestions, bug reports or any mistakes within the app
Useful for school classes such as 'Design & Manufacture' or 'Product Design'.
If there are any issues or any recommendations you have please email me and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. Any at all, even if an image seems a bit too big or too small, any spelling mistakes or any factual errors please inform me.
An improve tablet user-interface and more features are coming in future updates.
Thanks to the Technical Department at St Andrew's & St Bride's for the notes.
Key Words: materials, processes, plastics, metals, woods, timbers, design, manufacture, characteristics, manufacturing, thermo, thermosetting, composites, ferrous, non-ferrous, school, technical, hardwoods, softwoods.
*Search by name, molecular formula, item number, CAS registry number or key word
*Easy to use drawing function with periodic table and saving options
*Search results delivers item #, chemical name, formula and CAS registry number
*Dive down to the item detail and get physical properties, specifications and safety information