It's possible to use any prefix.
This application can be used also abroad to make international calls through the so called "calling card that need to put a particular numer and pin before each number.
The App is divided in four sections :
1) In the section CONTACTS it's possible to select or find (typing its name or surname in the apposite field) the contact that you want to call;
- if in the section SETTINGS you have enabled the prefix or the anonymous call, the prefix will be automatically placed before the number you want to dial;
2) In the section DIALER it's possible to type the phone number you want to dial;
- if in the section SETTINGS you have enabled the prefix or the anonymous call, the prefix will be automatically placed before the number you want to dial;
3) In the section Favourites there are all contacts that are set as Favourite in your device. It's possible to find easily a contact typing its name or surname in the apposite field.
4) In the section SETTINGS it's possible to :
- insert the prefix that need has to be set before each call;
- enable or disable the suffix, so you can send a tone as soon as the calling starts, so you won't listen to the automatic voice, but your call will start soon;
- enable or disable the prefix;
- enable or disable anonymous call;
If you notice any malfunction of the application or if you want to suggest us something, please send an email to the following email : firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll answer you as soon as possible.
If you find this useful, please support development by buying Number Fixer Donation.
v1.3 - '+' fix, 13 digits for add
For any problem or advice please contact me via email at email@example.com'll try to solve them as soon as possible.
You can enable or disable individual sim and have different prefixes and suffixes.
No alteration or duplication of heading no need for data connection.
If you are abroad with a single click you can add the international code on the fly from your country to all the numbers that call.
Toll-free numbers are automatically recognized and their prefix is not added.
WhatsApp recognize your contacts.
Available languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish.
It is usefull for business sim that have to add every call a prefix.
With the Background function the app will start automatically at phone boot, and it will work integrated with your Android dialer!
It is usefull for the persons that want to do all calls anonymous, except some calls (the numbers in blacklist won't be called anonymous)
News v. 4.6: Add send SMS with prefix or suffix
News v. 5.1: Add send multiple destination SMS
News v. 5.5: add s3 mode for galaxy s3 brand Vodafone
!= at first start you have to be connected to check the correct purchase.
IMPORTANT: if prefixing does not work, use the "Alternate conversion method" option (some handset models do not respect Android standard and need this option).
E' dedicata principalmente a tutte quelle persone in possesso di un numero telefonico a doppia tariffazione con il problema di dover anteporre un prefisso al numero per poter effettuare chiamate al di fuori della convenzione.
Permette all’utente di selezionare e memorizzare in modo semplice e veloce una lista di numeri, in modo tale che al momento della chiamata, il numero venga elaborato automaticamente dall’applicazione, con l’aggiunta del prefisso se richiesto.
Oltre la visualizzazione e la selezione di tutti i numeri presenti in rubrica, CallDuo permette all’utente anche la visualizzazione e la selezione dei numeri suddivisi per gruppo di appartenenza.
Grazie a questa soluzione unita ai meccanismi forniti da Android per la gestione dei gruppi e ai sistemi di sincronizzazione appare evidente che selezionare i numeri su cui dover aggiungere un prefisso risulta semplificarsi notevolmente.
You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and SMS in a journal. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls and SMS).
- Whitelist (never blocked numbers).
- Blocked calls and SMS journal.
- Blocking anonymous (private) numbers.
- Blocking all incoming calls.
- Blocking all incoming SMS.
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings).
- Saving blacklist to file.
- Loading blacklist from file.
- robust call blocker.
- works on all devices.
- easy to use.
- lightweight and robust.
- does not consume memory or CPU resources.
And it's totally FREE!
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tons of custom call blocker options like blocking calls from private & unknown callers, personal blacklist, Do Not Disturb mode, text SMS filter, Community Blacklist, block call log and more!
Call Control is full featured call blocker that's super easy to use and is a trusted call blocker by more than 10M users to block unwanted calls and texts. Calls are blocked silently without you ever knowing someone called!
- Powerful call blocker and blacklist (text SMS blocker too!).
- Block robocalls, telemarketers and other spammers automatically with our Community Blacklist feature.
- Enhanced Caller ID - Know who’s calling you even if you don’t have the number as a contact.
- Personal Blacklist - Block any phone number or area code, using wild cards and more.
- Block violators of the FTC/FCC Do Not Call list automatically.
- Free Reverse Lookup for spam callers to find out who called you.
- Do Not Disturb - Easily schedule when you don’t want to receive calls.
- Supports message blocking in all OS, including KitKat and Lollipop.
Join a community of over 10M people who trust Call Control to take back their phones.
- Blocked Calls Don't Ring! You choose what to do with blocked and blacklist calls:
- Pickup and Hangup / Disconnect.
- Send to voicemail.
- Mute ringer.
- Call waiting blocking supported*.
- Dialer – Call Control now supports making and receiving calls for a fully integrated experience.
- Messaging – Call Control supports text message blocking from your blacklist, even on KitKat!
- Personal Blacklist
- Block any phone number.
- Block any area code (i.e. 888, 800, 206).
- Wildcard blocking supported (i.e. 888-209-????)
- Block text, SMS, MMS and picture messages.
- Block Private & Unknown calls.
- Contacts Protection - Important calls from your contacts are never missed.
- Personal Allow List – The allow list let’s you receive phone calls from numbers that have been identified as spam by the community.
- Online Sync and Local Backup - backup of your personal lists in the Cloud so they are never lost.
- Do Not Disturb Mode and Scheduling.
How is Call Control different than all of those other "Call Blocker" apps?
When you install Call Control, you become part of a community of users who actively report spam call activity to block thousands of the most active spam callers instantly. We call it our Community Blacklist - and it's incredibly powerful. Our patent-pending technology analyzes massive volumes of call data and user reports to filter spam callers while making sure your important calls are not blocked. And by reporting spam calls you receive, you contribute to making Call Control more effective for everyone.
Call Control integrates with the FCC Do Not Call registry to make Call Control even more powerful to fight spam calls!
Automatic Spam Blocking with the Community Blacklist.
You’d have to enter thousands of numbers into other call blocker apps to match the power of Call Control! Call Control comes pre-loaded with a Community Blacklist that's generated from Community reports and Do Not Call complaints, blocking thousands of spam and unwanted calls / text messages right out of the box.
(1) Call Control requests the Camera permission to enable logging in and managing your settings online via QR code.
(2) Message blocking in Kitkat and Lollipop requires Call Control to become your default messaging app which is optional.
With Whoscall, you can instantly identify the source of calls and text messages even if the caller's number is not in your contact list. Whoscall also helps you block specific numbers.
Our global database provides more than 600 million numbers. Using Whoscall, more than 20 million calls are filtered and about 500,000 malicious calls are blocked by users everyday. Start protecting your phone communication now!
★ One of the Best Apps of 2013 on Google Play in 8 countries ★
★ "Helps Users Avoid Spam Calls" -TechCrunch ★
• Instant caller ID identification
Identify background information of incoming unknown calls in a blink through tags reported by other users, internet search results, and our comprehensive global database. Say Hello to Strangers!
• Block unwanted calls and SMSs forever
Block calls and SMSs intelligently to ensure a harassment-free calling experience, never say Hello to spammers!
• Database with over 700 million phone numbers
Search global database of 700,000,000 phone numbers.
• Report Numbers
Report name for unknown numbers to create a reliable communication network for everyone.
• Offline Database (Lightning identification) - Fast phone number search and offline accessibility
(This function only works for numbers in the database)
**The offline databases are available only in the following countries (Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea and USA, Brazil, Malaysia etc.)
• Android v2.3 or higher versions
• Stable Internet access required for real-time lookup.
• Use of 3rd party SMS apps might cause blocking failure.
• Use of battery conservation apps may cause performance issues.
• Starting from Android 4.4, Google has revoked SMS/MMS permissions from developers. Due to that fact, Whoscall will not be able to block SMS/MMS for Android versions 4.4 and above. Call blocking feature is not affected.
• Due to system limitations of dual sim card phones, Whoscall have to be customized for each device. If your device is not in the following list, Whoscall may have some difficulties operating on that phone. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
HTC one Dual 802d (Android 4.2.2)
Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S6102 (Android 2.3.6)
Samsung Galaxy win i8552 (Android 4.1.2)
Samsung Grand Duos GT-I9082 (Android 4.1.2)
RedMi 2013023 (Android 4.2.2)
MTK-mini3 (Android 4.2.2)
Hello, users ! Please follow us: Facebook Page: facebook.com/whoscall
Say Hello on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WhosCall_APP
All you need to to add their phone or mobile number to the blacklist and any call or sms coming from them will be blocked. Logging of the blocked calls and text messages is enabled by default so you can check who called you during the day.
The app can also block all calls and SMS from any individual at specific hours of the day. For example: between 10 PM and 6 AM.
* Block phone calls and SMS spam by adding the mobile number to the blacklist. Blacklist should be used to get rid of annoyances from annoying people that you want to ignore and who keep calling you.
* Add phone numbers to the block list from call log or message log, search from your address book or enter a new number by manual method.
* Different call blocking methods. It can hang up the call, pickup then hang up or silence the ring of the mobile device.
* Blocks calls from private numbers (unknown, ambiguous or anonymous caller identity).
* Blocks all incoming calls and SMS from any individual who is not in your address book. If you tick this option then remember to enable the notifications. It is recommended not to turn off the notifier as you never know when an important call from an unkown individual may arrive.
* Blocks SMS spam by idioms or text phrases. Any incoming message that contains the idiom or phrase will be automatically blacklisted and blocked.
* MMS blocker for kitkat and lollipop systems.
* Call and SMS block history. All blocked calls or text are saved to the history logs so you never worry about losing an important call or an important SMS.
* Begin the 'Silence Mode' to stop all calls and sms during your sleepy time, overtime and work hours, conference time, an important converation, meetings,....
* Stop all calls and SMS from any individual at specific hours during the day (Silence mode schedule).
* Whitelist should be used for your friends, family members, your children and so on. Calls and texts from members of the whitelist will always be allowed.
* Easily backup sms and phone numbers of the black list and settings. This option suits people who upgrade their old device and move all the settings to their new mobile device. Just move the backup file copy from the memory card of the old mobile device to the memory card of the new one you just purchased then tap the restore button for swift recovery of all the numbers to your new mobile device.
* Stop phone calls and marketing text from all numbers that begin or end with a specific patterns (For example: all numbers that begin with the pattern 77). Any number that match the match patterns will be auto blocked.
* Old time logs of blocked calls and texts are automatically deleted. Logs older than the maximum days specified in the options are automatically deleted without a notice.
* If you do not want to waste time in reading the marketing text of the blocked sms spam, tick the option in the settings to cause the message to not appear when you access the 'Blocked Messages' part.
* Tap on on the menu button of your device and an options menu will pop up that will give you speedy access to the different parts of the app.
* Less energy usage from the battery of your device. Consumption of cpu and ram resources is also small which means that this app does not slow down your mobile device.
* Control the notifier of blocked calls and texts. You either choose to have notification sound feedback or choose vibration feedback with the message notice. If you do not want the notifier, you can turn off the notifications from the settings.
* Free for usage but notice that the presence of banner advertisements.
Notice for Kitkat and lollipop users:
SMS blocking and MMS blocking requires setting the app as the default messenger. The default messenger condition only applies in Kitkat and lollipop systems.
Flexible settings allow you to set call confirmations for necessary numbers.
Use the exceptions list to specify numbers that do not require call confirmation. By enabling the appropriate options, you can bypass confirmation for USSD requests and numbers from your phone book.
Using Call Confirm, you can specify only the numbers that need confirmation or select a range of numbers beginning with certain digits.
If you are using a Bluetooth headset, just enable the appropriate option and the application will be disabled at the right time.
One of the most useful features of the Call Confirm is the password protection (available only in PRO version). By setting a password, you can prevent your phone from making outgoing calls to foreign countries or paid services. Your child will not be able to make any expensive calls by accident.
- Option to disable when Bluetooth is enabled
- List of numbers that need call confirmation
- List of exceptions
- Option to exclude USSD request confirmations
- Option to exclude contact confirmations
- Password prompting when calling (only in PRO version)
- Password prompting on application start (only in PRO version)
- User-friendly interface with a large call button
- Add exceptions while confirming calls
- Small-sized application
If you have any questions about the application, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
* See who is calling if you don’t have their number in your phonebook
* Block unwanted calls from spam callers and telemarketers
* Search for any number in the world to see who it belongs to
* You can now copy a number anywhere (e.g. website or apps) and Truecaller will notify you who it belongs to
* Get in touch with people via name search (Premium feature)
* Tweet and Follow a person on Twitter directly from Truecaller
* Yelp! integration for faster business search results
* + more features to make your phone smarter
Truecaller NEVER uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public. 3G or WIFI is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work. Operator charges may apply.
* The block text feature is currently not supported for devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat).
If you have any feedback or questions, please visit our community pages or email ( firstname.lastname@example.org):
Truecaller FAQ - http://truecaller.com/faq
Twitter - http://twitter.com/truecaller
Facebook - http://facebook.com/truecaller
Google+ - http://google.com/+truecaller
Truecaller BETA Community - https://plus.google.com/communities/108252083831280268936
- Four game modes, from Easy to Impossible
- Earn and use bombs and bonuses
- Full OpenFeint support with online leaderboards and achievements. Compete against yourself, your friends and the entire world!
- Color blind mode