If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com
- GALAXY S2 http://goo.gl/Yuhzh2
- GALAXY S4 http://goo.gl/aTmJ6W
- PRO widgets disappear after reboot: http://goo.gl/4bqhJu
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
Simplest and easiest way to group icons on your home screen.
No more messy multiple pages of home screen with bunch of icons. You can just group them all now !
The folder will display the icons of it's contents from the home screen.
* Bookmarks and Contacts shortcuts also available.
(Permissions are required to get Bookmarks and Contacts)
*** FAQ ***
Q. How do I change the folder name?
A. Folder name can be changed from the setting window (Setting -> Set Up My Apps -> touch the folder name box)
RELATED: Folder, Group, Home Screen, Homescreen, Application Folder, Application Group, App Organizer, Folder Organizer, Folder Group, Application Launcher, App Launcher, Launcher, App Folder, iPhone, iPhone Folder, iPhone Group, iPhone Homescreen
File Widget makes it simple.
File Widget is a light&fast widget, which can create shortcuts to any file or folder!
If you want to support me you can donate by purchasing the app "Donation for File Widget".
Your donations are highly appreciated and allow me to make File Widget better.
How to use File Widget:
To add File Shortcuts:
Long press on the homescreen => select Widget => select File Widget
To add Folder Shortcuts:
Long press on the homescreen => select Widget => select Folder Widget
Unlike default android folder, this is very easy and pretty and you can change the folder name and icon.
For the convenience, application folder shows the number of application as a badge.
Just take a look at screenshots!
A folder can contain applications, bookmarks, shortcuts, or contacts
(Whenever you create a folder, the folder basically contains "setting icon" for further customization - in case of folder 2, setting icon is located on window caption)
Ads will appear frequently if you create many folders.
Donation: You can find ad-free donation version in Google market and Amazon Appstore
1) why Internet permission: for Google Admob
2) why Browser history: to query Bookmark for folder insertion
3) why Contact permission: to query Contact for folder insertion
4) why Package permission: to notify installation/uninstalltion.
5) why Phone Call permission: to make a call when a folder has a shortcut for call
I DO NOT COLLECT ANY PRIVATE DATA.
You can find a paid version, [Application Folder Pro]
* Recently, some antivirus applications shows false alarm, but myy application has no relation with any virus.
+ Change folder icon, icon pack support
+ Sort folder items any way you like
+ Make app shortcuts with custom icons and names
+ IconFinder support: search for new icons on the web
+ Put items in notification bar
+ Scrollable widgets
Tutorials are available in official site www.folderorganizer.net
Permissions are needed to read contacts and bookmarks, create direct call shortcuts and download new icons
Folder Organizer can't be moved to sd card because it contains widgets (see Android documentation for details).
Please restart your home replacement or your device if you see wrong icons on home after a version update
Ad-supported, full version available
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
(based on the Launcher from SiMi Clock)
Without this permission it is not possible to add Contacts to a Folder!
Without this permission it is not possible to add Bookmarks to a Folder
You can now use Shortcuts in SiMi Folder. Direct Call Shortcuts are not possible without this permission !
* Size 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 2x1, 2x2 and 3x1
* 9 different Widget Layouts
* User defined Folder Icons
* User defined Text Color and Size
* Unlimited number of Apps can be linked to a Folder
* Unlimited number of Contacts can be linked to a Folder
* Unlimited number of Bookmarks can be linked to a Folder
* User defined Background color.
Step 1: Add a new Folder
Step 2: Select the new Folder
Step 3: Link Apps to the Folder ( Button Applications )
Step 4: Add a SiMi Folder Widget to your Homescreen
Step 5: Select the Folder you want to use.
!!! If you have a Taskmanager running please exclude SiMi Clock !!!
includes SiMi Battery Widget 1x1
includes SiMi Weather Widget 1x1
* Predifined Timeformat
* User defined Timeformats
* Predefined Datefromats
* User defined Dateformat
* Location aware
* Fixed Location
* Show Location
* Circel will fade based on Battery Level
* Left,Right and Weather Tap Launcher
* 5 Apps per Launcher
* Single Tap to start App
* Disable Tap
* Use SiMi Folder as Launcher
PLEASE! If you have problems or a question send me an Email or visit my Blog.
I cannot answer you if you write a question in the comments !
If you appreciate the work I have put into SiMi Clock and would like to support further development, please purchase this app.
- Export your SiMi Clock Settings. (Menu -> Export Settings)
- Remove free SiMi Clock (gTabSiMiClock)
- Download SiMi Clock Pro (Donate)
- Import your SiMi Clock Settings (Menu --> Import Settings)
How it works:
TaskNotes knows about four things: projects, tasks, notes, and tags. As you type, these items are auto-formatted so that your lists are easier to read.
- To create a task, type a line starting with a "-".
- To create a project, type a line starting with "/".
- Any line that isn't a task or project is a note.
- To change a task into a project type "-" at the beginning of a task.
- To change a project into a task type "/" at the beginning of a project.
- To change a task back to a note type "-" at the beginning of a task.
- To change a project back to a note type "/" at the beginning of a project.
- To indent an item tap space when the cursor is at the start of the item.
- To unindent an item tap delete when the cursor is at the start of the item.
- to mark a task as done swipe from left to right on the task.
- to mark a task as undone swipe from right to left on the task.
- Portrait support.
- Tags e.g. @home or @work.
- Synchronization with Google Task, Toodledo,...
- Synchronization with SiMi.GTD.
- Send notes by email.
SiMi GTD is exclusive designed for tablets. (Honeycomb)
* Based on Getting Things Done (GTD)
* Integrated Search
* Filter views based on tags
* Long click on Checkmark to cancel Task
* Easy to use
* Logbook of completed and canceled tasks
Missing Feature ( will be available in the future)
* Online syncing
* Pin Projects to main screen
* Status widgets
If you have question, found a bug or have a feature request just email me.