Agents and managers can stay connected to their Kayako Helpdesk and keep their finger on the pulse. Whether working from home, in a meeting or in a coffee shop, the best mobile customer service experience is just a tap away.
Kayako for Android has been rebuilt from the ground up for speed and usability, with a cleaner, clearer look.
Kayako for Android requires Kayako 4.60 or later.
• Access all your departments and tickets
• Reply to tickets, update ticket fields and add notes
• View custom fields and file attachments
• Support for ticket time tracking
• Star tickets for quick reference
• Offline caching lets you view fetched tickets when offline
• Search for tickets across the helpdesk
• One-tap access to saved searches (filters)
• Support for ticket macros to fly through tickets
• Push notifications
Brought to you by popular demand, HelpDesk for iPhone now allows you to provide awesome customer support away from your desk while you are in the field. The iPhone application is an extension of the online version allowing you flexibility to create new tickets, assign time, and close out tickets all in real time. It’s a little bit of support love in your pocket.
•Access and respond to all of your open tickets
•Create new tickets or close out existing issues
•Reassign tickets to other technicians
•Record support time and assign a task type
•Review and pick up tickets listed in any of your unassigned queues
*Viewing unanswered, unclosed or all tickets
*Viewing basic details and replies of an individual tickets
*Posting replies for everyone or for techs only
*Changing tickets status
*Viewing attached images
• Check availability and book desks for one or multiple days
• View desk bookings
• Delete desk bookings
• Check in to their desk
• Release their desk
• Find colleagues and book a desk nearby
The app free to download, but a valid corporate license and login are required to use the app. Standard data rates from your phone provider may apply."
Incident Desk uses a combination of a user-definable framework and basic and simple business rules and work flow to provide the user with functionality to build and define almost any activity commonly found in businesses.
Whether you’re on the road or simply away from a computer, Nilex Mobile Helpdesk gives you the flexibility you need to deliver superior helpdesk support from anywhere in the world.
With the trademark simplicity and ease-of-use of Nilex Enterprise Helpdesk, the Nilex Mobile Helpdesk App allows you to:
• View cases assigned to you or your team
• Create new cases
• Easily filter and sort the case list per field to access the exact information you need
• Update the status, priority, position, due date, request user, and many other fields in the case
• Read and send e-mails from within the app
• Find and/or set case position on the map, follow movement or find closest handlers, discover case CI's on map and more (license for Positioning needed).
• Take and attach images to the case
• Read attached files
• Add spare parts and other costs, ready for invoicing
• Easily navigate between views in an interface that’s specially designed for your device
• Secured encrypted connection
Nilex Mobile Helpdesk App is a free application included in Nilex Enterprise Mobile Helpdesk. Nilex Enterprise is specially designed to help you automate your IT processes and work more efficiently. Its suite of fully-integrated modules includes Helpdesk, Asset Management, Monitoring, Reports & Analysis, and an entire package built on ITIL best practices. With scalable editions for businesses of any size, NilexPlus enables IT professionals to maximize the success of their IT infrastructure.
Stay on track, in-the-know, and improve your IT performance with Nilex Enterprise. IT’s that simple!
For more information about Nilex Mobile Helpdesk App, and other products in the Nilex Enterprise suite, please visit our homepage!