Use the information in Handbook for Super Smash Bros. Melee to improve your play in Super Smash Bros. Melee!
Handbook for Super Smash Bros. Melee is now open source!
What information does the app provide on Super Smash Bros?
• Advanced Techniques (From Aerial Interrupt to V-Canceling, everything is covered)
• Characters (Has stats for all characters, hitboxes for the top 14)
• Fundamentals (Learn to play from the mental level: covers mental techniques like mindgames, control, and more)
• Matchups (See how one character fares against another)
• Stages (See detailed information on the legal stages)
• Terminology (Don't know a term like "Mangle" or "Kappa"? Look it up here!)
• Unique Techniques (Advanced techniques that are unique to certain characters, like DJCC or multishining)
• Staying Healthy (Good stretches and info to keep you healthy as you waveshine away)
• Hitbox coverage for top 14 characters in Super Smash Bros. Melee
• Information anyone can benefit from
• Fast, responsive offline search
• Themes (Light, Dark, Black)
• Videos showing the techniques
• Completely offline
• Material Design
• 180+ terms
Handbook for Melee is aimed at beginning players of Super Smash Bros. Melee, but provides detailed info on techniques that are difficult to perform and have barely been discussed of, such as V-canceling and Platform warping so even high-level Super Smash Bros. Melee players can benefit from it. Several players have reported to me that it also serves as a handy info guide when commentating.
There is frame data and hitboxes for the top 14 characters in Super Smash Bros. Melee and explains most of the information in a very noob-friendly way, so players just starting can easily understand what is going on. While players who have a grip of things can just reinforce their knowledge of the game.
I HIGHLY recommend this app for all players, new, old, middle-aged, everyone. I guarantee Handbook for Melee will help you in more ways than one. I have sent the app to quite a few top players of Super Smash Bros. Melee (Notably Axe, Zhu and Chillindude), and all have approved of it.
The minimal permissions in the app are for the ads which you can remove with an IAP to support me.
I own nothing in this app! Super Smash Bros. Melee, its characters, stages, and the game itself all belong to Nintendo.
All thanks to:
My friends and testers
Tristan, Tyler, Luis and Juan
Stratocaster\'s Hitbox System