- Athletes at a Marathon
- Cyclist or Participants in a competition.
- Headcount at Picnic, Class, Events, Pubs, Disco or parties.
Could also be used as Beeds or Tasbih or Rosary.
Use the app to test network call performance and data speeds in the places that matter most to you. Your test results are then combined with millions of results from other users to offer the most up-to-date view of network performance. Via the interactive map, you can compare network data speeds, call performance, and network technology types from a national perspective down to the neighborhood level.
• Test your network’s call performance and data speeds.
• Compare network performance through our interactive maps showing call performance, maximum data speeds, and best technology – from LTE to 2G.
• See the number of tests completed by location and operator.
• Choose whether you want to do a single test or test continually.
• Tell us about dropped calls, poor signal strength, or slow data issues and comment on your experience.
• 100% FREE. No annoying advertisements or in-app purchases.
If you like the app:
• Please rate it and leave your comments in the Play Store
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rootmetrics
• Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/rootmetrics
Download the app, test your network, and help spread the word. Together, we’re making mobile performance better.
It also works with Opsview, at least v4.1.1, probably other version too. If not, mail me, and be prepared to provide me a temporary read only account :) .
And now also work with EyesOfNetwork but as for OpsView, be prepared to provide me a temporary read only account for debugging purposes.
- multiple instances, Nagios, Icinga, OpsView and EyesOfNetwork
- Client certificate authentication
- self signed / invalid certificate exception on per instance basis
- no server side modification required (only stock CGI)
- Background auto refresh
- Service filtering (acknowledge, scheduled downtimes, disabled notifications and SOFT state) customizable differently for notification and display
- Notification (top bar, vibrate, sound) on per severity basis and on update failure
- Fine grained notification criteria
- Pattern based filtering (regexp, equals, contains, starts with, ends with against server name, service name, services message or a selection)
- Quiet hours (global or on weekday basis), Critical only mode (change quiet hours behavior)
- Multiple actions available directly in app [on hosts or services]:
- * acknowledge (incl. Icinga 1.6+ expirable ack)
- * custom notification
- * submit passive check
- * enable/disable notification
- * recheck
- * downtime management (set and remove)
- Shutdown the application and the update service until manually restarted (eg: for vacations or weekends) using "About" => "Kill app & service"
- Widgets (multiple size)
- Can warn you even in silent or vibrate mode
- Tier 2+ mode available to delay notification based on duration
- native gzip support (see note in the FAQ for JSON compression using mode deflate)
- Quick auth for basic authentication (reduce request count)
- Icinga JSON format (1.6+) (more efficient than standard parsing, even more in conjunction with gzip)
I noticed that some preference summaries where truncated on some devices so you can found a complete reference of aNag's preferences with summaries and comments at http://damien.degois.info/android/aNag/settingstree .
The complete changelog is available at http://damien.degois.info/android/aNag/changelog .
You'll also find all user comments available and associated answers at http://damien.degois.info/android/aNag/usercomments .
If you use/like/hate aNag, have comments or just want to write something, feel free to drop me a line, I'm also interested on your usage / setting (number of instances/services, if you use quiet hours, your usual notification settings).
Suggestions are also welcome. You can also consider donation at http://damien.degois.info/android/aNag/donate .
You can contact me on G+ or take a look on http://plus.google.com/b/110891771493180133546/ .
- Shows number of SMS sent each day and per each cycle
- Shows the number of SMS messages in inbox, sent and total.
- Top message senders as chart
- Notify when SMS limit per cycle is reached
- Material Design interface
- Sorted list of received messages
- Home screen widgets
- No Advertisements
- Free and Open Source
Facing issues? https://github.com/midhunhk/message-counter/issues?page=1&state=open
The source code is available at https://github.com/midhunhk/message-counter
This app is developed by a single designer/developer working in his free time. Hence updates or new features may not be frequent.
The Visual Alphabet (for all ages)
** WORKS BEST with a REAR-FACING CAMERA**
Enjoy learning the alphabet (and numbers) through visual associations, using: upper & lowercase letters, photographs, sounds, 3D objects, a memory game, and a geo-location experience. The numbers are only used for the ABSee memory game.
EASY REQUIREMENT: Visual Markers to trigger 3D experience. Either PRINT out a Free PDF (http://abseeapp.blogspot.com/) OR use a second device and show them from the About Screen.
Youtube Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snwtu5zw3us
* Read Lyrics for all verses
** Sing along with words
*** See Note playback in real-time (All 4 parts!)
Notes light up as they are played. You can see it and hear it live! Custom-built music playing engine.
A dozen songs to choose from!
Learn to sing your part - Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass - or just enjoying playing the songs, learning the words, and learning the history of each Carol.
50+ full color photos
A remix of classic recipes that you're sure to love, whether for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any time.
- Appetizers and Sauces
- Main Dish
- Soups and Salads
- Bonus: Cooking Tips
The solution used for this locator app, developed by signaldisplay.com is being used in several different industries. They have uranium mining companies testing it, wireless employee tracker inside of buildings, triangulating archaeological artifacts underground, and another was tracking range animals.
For more information, please visit: http://signaldisplay.com