The Wasted Lands is truly a Puzzle-RPG-Strategy mashup. Play and feel the irresistible attractiveness of the classic Match-3 board. Immerse yourself in a world of adventure across the post-apocalyptic world with our PvE mode.
Gather your team of different kinds of species, from human to cyborgs and mutants and learn the true story of the biggest wipeout in history. As you progress through the game, secrets will be revealed. Build your own shelter, collect equipments and resources to provide your community. Be the strongest crew alive and claim your rewards in intense PvP battles and tournaments.
Enter the world of The Wasted Lands: Match-3 RPG Game and experience these exciting features:
Each warrior in The Wasted Lands will be governed by the following metrics:
There are 3 factions available in the game, namely Hybrid, Survivor, Ex Company. Each faction will have 3 classes, which affects the stats as well as the skill of the warrior.
Each warrior can have 6 different parts from 9 classes or 3 factions to determine the appearance, stats, skill and faction. Body will determine the gem color of the warrior.
Each part will have different stats and have different growth metric (The growth metric will increase when the warrior levels up) according to the class as well as rarity of each part.
Each warrior will be governed by four main stats: HP, ATK, INT, SPD
Breeding is the process of using two different warriors regardless of gender to produce offspring. Each warrior can use breeding function up to 7 times.
Equipment will increase 1-2 stats of the warriors. Equipment can be leveled up. The upgrade of equipment will be limited according to the rarity of the equipment.
Pet will represent as the fourth member of the team. Pet can attack and level up like normal warrior. Pet will be sold one time. New users have to repurchase from other sellers. In the first sale event, pet can have a chance to carry Legendary gene.
Fusion is the process of upgrading Part of warrior by sacrificing another warrior and remain the gene of original warrior. Warrior after fusion will have a chance of 50% to change their current parts into new parts.
The Wasted Lands: Match-3 RPG Game guidelines:
How to combat:
- Combat in turn. The team with higher total speed score will have the right to take action first.
- Each player will have 20s to take action in each turn. After 5s, if the player postpones in taking action, the system will suggest a move for the player. When time is up, if the player takes no action, the system will automatically arrange the matching gem to move on.
- One turn will complete when each player finishes matching the gem and the warrior finishes attacking. Before the turn completed, the player can activate skill to attack or defend without affecting their turn.
- In each turn, there can be 01 warrior performing an attack according to how player arrange the squad, or the number of gems activated (For example, the player can perform an explosion with different gem colors, or the warriors have the same colors).
How to play:
- Move the gem in horizontal or vertical row. An action counts when the player matches at least 3 gems or more.
- Skill can be activated in the player’s turn when the mana is enough and by clicking the Skill icon.
- When all warriors of one team die, another team will win.