Having troubles managing contacts? Attending conference or trade show? Installing one-time event app, carrying boxes of paper cards yet still losing contacts and don't meet the right people?
With 100AM you are in the know! All vital event information is at your fingertips, as well as a contact management tool and other networking opportunities.
Unlimitedly scan paper business cards
Sync contacts with phone’s address book
Add notes to contacts
Set To-Dos and sync them with calendar
Easily exchange contacts with Screen QR
Group contacts after events
Create and use Digital Business Cards
Receive updates if contacts information changes
Join event networking
Sync contacts across interfaces (web, iOS, Android) and devices
and many more!
Increase your ROE (Return-On-Events) with 100AM:
BEFORE THE EVENT
Check who is attending
Check event info and event schedule
Add your interests and find the best matches for you
AT THE EVENT
Discover nearby and get recommendations
Scan paper business cards
Exchange digital business cards
Event program & event news
AFTER THE EVENT
Add contacts to phone address book
Sync with CRM
Receive updates, if contact info changes – 100AM tracks changes
100AM meeting history, time, notes taken during the meeting - never forget, where you met this person.
Also, you can…
Sign up with Facebook or LinkedIn
Use business card reader
Build a digital business card right in the app for less than 1 minute or digitize a printed one
Exchange digital business cards with other event attendees
Easily share events with your friends
Discover upcoming events near you
Network Like A Pro! 100AM Is The Go-To Networking App For CES2019, MWC2019, and the other tech events. Agenda. Floorplan. Attendees. Sign Up Now!
The app contains the following subscription options:
- monthly with a 14-day free trial at $3.99;
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Payment will be charged to Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.