- APP OF THE MONTH from WIZARD PRODUCT REVIEW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9omMvsKuoVg&feature=youtu.be ( round the 6.30 mark)
- Check out the amazing demo at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bxuq8_oxHY
- Learn to perform a brand new magic trick as a professional or beginner
- Create the 'impossible' using a 'fake' camera from your Android Devices
- Setup takes less than 5 seconds , your spectator wont suspect anything as you show a working camera
- Choose from one of a selection of playing cards or things such as ' look in my pocket ' to have appear on a ' blank card '
- ESP Symbols and Special 'Force' numbers included
- Use the flash if the lighting requires ( on Android Devices)
- Post your comments and suggestions to twitter or facebook directly from the app
- Beginners to magic can learn to ' force' a card on a spectator and perform this trick in minutes.
Learn in seconds, perform over and over again.
You will also need a pack of cards and a 'blank' card which you can make from card or buy from the links in the App
Have a spectator think of a playing card. Then have them hold a blank piece of card. Take a photo of them using your Android Camera. Then reveal the impossible by having their thought of card appear on the card in the photo. Then can then keep the photo as a souvenir if you wish?
Easy to do.
Learn in seconds
An impossible souvenir.
...they said 'it couldn't be done' ...well , it has
Download it now and be using it within minutes
Endorsed and devised by Lee Smith - Elite Magician.
Tested on the following devices
Samsung Galaxy S3
HTC One V
Galaxy Note 3
Sony Xperia U
Sony Xperia J
Some of the fun things to do with this app:
- Great for kids who enjoy coloring.
- Paint a masterpiece.
- Writing a special note on the screen of a friend at home.
- Save and share your pictures with your friends or by text, email or social networks.
Get pleasure from drawing on the screen of your phone!
Draw everything that you want and then share your
masterpieces with friends . Save your pictures to watch later.
- Share via Facebook , email , Bluetooth or via other programs;
- Undo mistakes;
- Redo last canceled actions;
- Use effects (dashed line, emboss, empty inside, blur (normal, solid, inner, outer ))
- Take picture from camera or gallery and draw;
- Change background color;
- Change line width and color;
- Pencil / Eraser;
I hope You will enjoy it!
SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms - existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
Drawing Paper is a painting application designed from scratch for the Android based phones. Pick up a Pad and Start drawing on the Drawing Paper.
Featuring an advanced color picker, Eraser, Undo, Redo, Brush with a simple yet deep interface, it is a powerful tool for creating original artwork on your Android Phone.
Doodle as much as you want and create amazing art and Wow your friends and family.
Many of the feature include but not limited to:
1. Color Picker to change colors.
2. Choose Brush Width.
4. Smooth line draw and Circle/Point art.
7. Record Video and Play with Media control's like First, Last, Previous, Next
8. Save and share your art as images.
Share your art through email, facebook, Google+, twitter with your friends and family.
Create amazing art with an amazing drawing application.
"Apps like Gravilux awaken an 'Avatar'-like sensitivity to electricity in the body, power in the palms and general connectedness." - NY Times
"Every once in a while, an app will come along that has no practical application whatsoever but is just SO COOL that you have to have it! Gravilux is that sort of app." --iphoneapplicationlist.com
"Of the millions of apps out there, none quite capitalize on the sheer fun and beauty of interactivity the way that Scott Snibbe’s do.” --CoolHunting
paint sketch draw memo illustration wallpaper mail brush
An Essential item for paint, draw and sketch lovers.
GO!GO!PAINT Spline is a simple paint application enabling you to post your works to the in-app gallery.
♥ Sending your works by mail or Twitter, communicate with your friends♪
♥ Posting your works to the gallery needs non specific account, interact with friends through giving & receiving likes!
- Flick with 2 fingers to move the canvas
- Pinch in or out to zoom the canvas(Max 3000%, Min 50%)
- Double tap to toggle between 100% and your preferred zoom level
- Push menu button to display or hide the tool bar
- Adjust colors
- Select from 26 brushes, and adjust the size and the opacity
- Switch Brush / Spuit / Eraser
- Suck up a color on the canvas
- Clear and fill canvas with a second color
- Undo and redo
- The canvas content is saved automatically and reloaded when you restart.
- Save to external storage as a PNG image
- Send file attachments
- Post to Gallery(Entry a comment, a pen name and a tag)
※Needless acquiring a specific ID
- Select from 3 app galleries
- DrawingSquare / PixelArtist / Spline
- Search with a comment, a pen name and a tag
- Save to external storage as a PNG image
- Popularity Vote
♥ This application doesn't support multitasking.
♥ Your work posted to the gallery will be released after checking.
Feedbacks from everyone is essential to make the application more
excellent in the future.
Please let me receive your opinion and request at the customers review.
With this application full of colors and fun, you can blow to the microphone and colors will come out as if by magic, in addition to music really put as the particles move to the beat of the music, it's amazing.
Perfect for the mood with music.
Various colors according blowing intensity.
Ranger Attack Calculator is the ultimate assistant for any dice-rolling Ranger. It calculates your attack modifiers based on your character level, dexterity, weapon modifiers, and applicable feats. With the Ranger Attack Calculator, you aren't bogged down by menial number crunching and can spend more time playing the game.
Based on the Revised (v3.5) System Reference Document
Greater Weapon Focus
Target in Cover
Target in Melee
Ability to save and load character information (Level, Dexterity Modifier, and Weapon Modifier)
Feel free to contact the developer with any issues, comments, or feature ideas.
Open Game License v 1.0a Copyright 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
System Reference Document Copyright 2000-2003, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.; Authors Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams, Rich Baker, Andy Collins, David Noonan, Rich Redman, Bruce R. Cordell, John D. Rateliff, Thomas Reid, James Wyatt, based on original material by E. Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson.
You can find more information regarding the SRD content used by this application in the About menu under Content. Additionally, the complete Open Game License is published in the About menu under OGL.
About the Developer: Ashley has many hobbies and interests. She plays a Ranger in a D&D 3.5 campaign, regularly practices real-life archery at a local archery range, practices art (drawing), and has many tech-related interests none the least of which is developing a variety of apps for her mobile devices.
- An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
- Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
- Upload videos of how you drew your artwork (only for Android 4.1 or above).
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Download other people's artwork.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibisPaint X also has a full suite of drawing functions.
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- 20 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush preview.
- As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
- Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from Gallery, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
[Area Selection Functions]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel (selection layer).
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- 30 colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
- Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
- Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
- Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions (stored in free memory).
- Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
*Smudge not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/540.
*Blur not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/535/540 or NVIDIA Tegra.
-Smooth zoom (70%-3000%).
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
- "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
- Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
- Export replay videos (mp4) and captures (png) to Gallery with the export function. (Videos can be saved after uploading).
- Encoding and uploading functions (only on devices with Android 4.1 or above)
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Push notifications for comments on your artwork.
- Download other people's artwork (vector file).
- Enjoy other people's artwork in "Local Gallery".
- Import and export vector files to PC and/or Mac using USB file transfer.
Devices with Android 4.0 with OpenGL ES 2.0 and multi-touch support, upload function only on Android 4.1 and above.
However, HW-03E and dtab 01 are currently not supported.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibisPaint support.